Did Trump Grab Women's Private Parts? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:Trump's now famous pussy grabbing quote is, ironically, one of the few true statements coming out of his very big mouth. He pathetically tries to defend his perverted behavior with his "locker room talk" bullshit.

It is normal behavior for "real" men. Homosexuals may think it is perverted. To actually do it in public is what is not acceptable. Thinking about it is normal for "real" men.
:knife: @Hindsite you have no idea what a "real man" is, so you should probably shut your mouth right now.

Real men don't have to victimize women. Real men aren't afraid of women gaining equality, because it won't change anything important. Real men don't brag about their sexual exploits in a fucking locker room, because locker rooms are for children.
Godstud wrote::knife: @Hindsite you have no idea what a "real man" is, so you should probably shut your mouth right now.

Real men don't have to victimize women. Real men aren't afraid of women gaining equality, because it won't change anything important. Real men don't brag about their sexual exploits in a fucking locker room, because locker rooms are for children.

Just guessin' you ain't never been in a locker room. Since women are equal to men, I think we should eliminate all "mens'" and "womens'" sports, have all sports open to both sexes. This will eliminate the WNBA.
I've been in a locker room, Suntzu, and we never bragged about molesting women.

Equality does not mean SAME. Equal but different, Suntzu. Can you understand that?

It's like when you have weight classes in boxing so you can face equal opponents. They try to do that in sports, and I have no doubt that in some sports women could face men equally.

@Suntzu You really are being a misogynist in this thread. Was that your intent?
Not sure what kind of locker room Suntzu has been in. The ones I have been in, they didn't talk about molesting anybody. Because people with even half a brain know that molesting is a crime and no one in their right mind wants to face jail time and court time for something they may or may not have done.
Also, locker room talk was between children and teenagers, not grown men. Maybe when you were 16 you bragged about peeking into the girl's locker room and seeing a girl in her bra, but adult men don't brag about such idiocy.

Trump bragging about walking in on women is not "locker room talk". It's just voyeurism, and very strange for a man to brag about.
Godstud wrote::knife: @Hindsite you have no idea what a "real man" is, so you should probably shut your mouth right now.

I remember my younger days when my wife would wear tight fitting soft terry cloth shorts and I would grab her butt and her pussy and rub up and down and she let me do it. That is what Trump was referring to. It has nothing to do with victimizing women. My wife could have told me to stop it at any time, because she had that power over me. But as a "real" man I could think about doing it and enjoying the feeling, if she let me do it. Trump made it clear that they would let you do it, so they were not victimized women.
You're clueless. You really are. A stupid sex story about your wife isn't a valid comparison. Trump was in a position of power over them. Your wife was not in the same sort of position. Not even close.

That you can't see that, only goes to show how out of touch you are.
Godstud wrote:You're clueless. You really are. A stupid sex story about your wife isn't a valid comparison. Trump was in a position of power over them. Your wife was not in the same sort of position. Not even close.

That you can't see that, only goes to show how out of touch you are.

I think you are out of touch, since you don't even live in the USA.
So your opinion about Trump is bullshit.
:lol: What a brilliant argument! Are you sure you aren't senile?

I don't live there so I cannot comment? I am more educated than you on this topic, clearly, so your only argument is a childish one. Grow up, Hindsite.

I don't need to live in America(I actually did for 5 years so Nyah!) to know that molesting women isn't a good thing, and that Trump is an asshole who has no respect for women.

I can see why you'd approve of that. I respect my wife enough that I wouldn't tell such a story about my wife on an online forum. You obviously have no such respect for women... not even your own wife. Tsk tsk.
Godstud wrote::lol: What a brilliant argument! Are you sure you aren't senile?

I don't live there so I cannot comment? I am more educated than you on this topic, clearly, so your only argument is a childish one. Grow up, Hindsite.

I did not say you couldn't comment. However, you are speaking like a child with a lack of knowledge. Whereas, I speak from experience and knowledge. So that is why your comments are bullshit.
My comments are from education, whereas yours come from out of your ass. You don't need to live somewhere to be educated on it, and I have lived in the USA, so suck it!

Also, if we're talking about topics that require a modicum of intelligence then perhaps you should not comment, since you have no experience, or knowledge, on it. :D

I mean... if you're assuming there are requirements in order to discuss a topic, it pretty much means your disqualified for being under qualified for pretty much everything, including a topic on how to treat women with respect.
Godstud wrote:My comments are from education, whereas yours come from out of your ass. You don't need to live somewhere to be educated on it, and I have lived in the USA, so suck it!

Also, if we're talking about topics that require a modicum of intelligence then perhaps you should not comment, since you have no experience, or knowledge, on it.

Do you have the experience of grabbing a women by the pussy? I do. That is called experience and knowledge of the subject.
A "real man" ? That's about as dumb as it gets :lol: .

Here it is folks. jimjam has located positive proof that Donald is not a "real man":

Hindsite wrote:Do you have the experience of grabbing a women by the pussy? I do.

Very profound. The last of the great romantics :lol: .
@foxdemon Mr. Magoo did not intentionally want to create disorder, mayhem and chaos. But Trump? I think he can't help himself. He is just a man used to being in a privileged position and doesn't consider much except what he wants to happen. And you never answer my questions about yourself....hmmm. You slippery Fox from Australia....someday I hope to find out more about you....

You don't seem like a 'pussy grabber' to me. You seem like you are a 'tumba panty' as we say in Puerto Rico. A man using his speech to convince getting rid of the panties. Those are dangerous men. :lol:
jimjam wrote:Very profound. The last of the great romantics :lol: .

I don't know about Hindsite, he might be the last of the Evangelical Holy Rollers who confess all near the end of their lives and say, "I grabbed the pussy but she was not awake, the last time I grabbed one I got kicked in the balls. I had to change my tactics."

Jimjam men who fantasize about women and grabbing you know what usually aren't getting anyhing much happening at home.

Hope some church going woman doesn't have to have Hindsite trying to grab unwanted areas there.....she needs to pray and avoid his sex starved self.....HalleluYah. :D
Hindsite wrote:Do you have the experience of grabbing a women by the pussy? I do.
I don't have experience molesting women, like you do, so I'll give you that. :roll: Must be a Southern US "thing".
Godstud wrote:I don't have experience molesting women, like you do, so I'll give you that. :roll: Must be a Southern US "thing".

You don't need to molest anyone Godstud. Lol. You are a nice man with social skills and with a way about you that is charming. You don't need to get that desperate.

For me? Men that do that crap usually have such a desperate need for stupidity that it is a bad scene.

I have an Auntie that in 1977 in Long Beach, California she was going into her apartment with a couple of grocery bags and some rapist with a pantyhose over his face tried to push her in the apartment and rape her. He was a serial rapist. My Auntie has always been a very unique character. Lesbian, Puerto Rican, short, fiery and she studied judo for years. She was young at the time. She used a judo technique on him. The perp is trying to push you inside the apartment so he expect 'resistance' and he is waiting for the woman to pull against his weight. My Auntie studied the come from behind thing in judo and she did the unexpected, she let go and did not resist but threw her weight where he did not expect her to go.....and it threw him off balance. Once he is on the floor and he is vulnerable you elbow him in the throat, and then make sure he can't breathe with a hard elbow again to the solar plexus. You then jump up and pound on him with the heel of your shoes on the face and neck and you scream at the top of your lungs, "FIRE, FIRE".

I asked my Auntie why she did not scream "Rape!" and she said, "Honey, no one cares about rape in that neighborhood, but if they think their stuff is burning up and they are going to die by fire? They will check out where you are." They arrested the guy. He was a serial rapist and my Aunt was the first woman to be successful getting away from him.

Who knows? They might go for pussy grabbing one of these days and find a gun, or a knife there instead....or they might find a penis. Transgender guy willing to kick ass? Or someone like my Auntie.

They deserve it!

You made me remember my Aunt...the one who is old now and in her seventies and I have not heard from her since the hurricane. I have people from Peru asking me where she is.....she traveled to Peru every year for religious purposes. She is into "La Gran Fraternidad Universal". An interesting sect.
Frankly, I wouldn't even want to be with a woman who would leave you with a functioning arm if you tried to grab her pussy. But if you want to make sexual abuse a thing, go ahead.

Also, tell me which locker rooms you hang out in so I can avoid them. You lot are creepy fucks.

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712