Did Trump Grab Women's Private Parts? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Tainari88 wrote:I don't know about Hindsite, he might be the last of the Evangelical Holy Rollers who confess all near the end of their lives and say, "I grabbed the pussy but she was not awake, the last time I grabbed one I got kicked in the balls. I had to change my tactics."

Jimjam men who fantasize about women and grabbing you know what usually aren't getting anyhing much happening at home.

Hope some church going woman doesn't have to have Hindsite trying to grab unwanted areas there.....she needs to pray and avoid his sex starved self.....HalleluYah. :D

I was never kicked in the balls because I grab the pussy from in front with with my right hand with my body on her right side. That way I can also grab the butt with my left hand and push together. I never grab unwanted areas, but I do like it with no panties. However, I know better than to do such a thing in church. Praise the Lord.
Hindiste wrote:I was never kicked in the balls because I grab the pussy from in front with with my right hand with my body on her right side. That way I can also grab the butt with my left hand and push together. I never grab unwanted areas, but I do like it with no panties. However, I know better than to do such a thing in church. Praise the Lord.
... :| Quite possibly the creepiest and most fucked up group of sentences ever put together on Pofo. Finishing off with a religious epithet after talking creepy sex talk was the icing on the cake!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Godstud that post from Hindsite, I nearly lost my coffee....it is out of this world creepy, freaky and FUNNY as hell! Is this man for real with his commentaries_ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tainari88 wrote:Godstud that post from Hindsite, I nearly lost my coffee....it is out of this world creepy, freaky and FUNNY as hell! Is this man for real with his commentaries_ :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's wrong with you? The guy has high standards. He never grabs pussy in the House Of The Lord. Most likely his "church" has posted "No Pussy Grabbing On The Premises".

Near as I can tell 17% of Americans like him are "real men pussy grabbers" and another 17% are "real women pussy grabees". That adds up to the 34% that gave us Donald The Pussy Grabber Trump.

I used to think this guy was for real but the more I see of his nonsense I am becoming convinced that he is here simply to have fun jerking us off. In all probability he is a Bernie Sanders guy :eek: .

Hey H.S. ................ do you yell Hallelujah! every time you grab a woman's bugger wooger? :lol:
Suntzu wrote:Having women in combat roles complicates things. Cost about $300,000 to provide a female bunk on a submarine.

Where did you get this figure? It shouldn't cost anything. As far as I know the 726 class subs didn't reconfigure their berthing for women. Putting a male/female sign on the washroom was another solution.
Ranb wrote:Where did you get this figure? It shouldn't cost anything. As far as I know the 726 class subs didn't reconfigure their berthing for women. Putting a male/female sign on the washroom was another solution.

Another solution is allowing pussy grabbing and free sex.
Hindsite wrote:Why not make that their careers?
:roll: Why not make that your career?

Do you ever listen to yourself, or do you just say monumentally stupid shit and leave the brain filter off?
In the seventies and eighties in Italy it was considered perfectly normal for Italian men to put their hand up a woman's skirt and feel her up. I just accepted that in Northern Europe we had a superior culture that gave greater respect to women's boundaries than the inferior southern Latin cultures. Strangely I never noticed any particular aversion to Latin culture by women, quite the reverse.

For decades now lefties have lorded Islam, Black rap(e) music and Latinos while denigrating, Whites, Infidels and Protestants at every opportunity. Its no good whining like a bitch now when some White northern European Protestant men decide to ape the behaviour of Mulim, rap artists and Latino men's cultural sterotypes.
Rich wrote:In the seventies and eighties in Italy it was considered perfectly normal for Italian men to put their hand up a woman's skirt and feel her up. I just accepted that in Northern Europe we had a superior culture that gave greater respect to women's boundaries than the inferior southern Latin cultures. Strangely I never noticed any particular aversion to Latin culture by women, quite the reverse.

For decades now lefties have lorded Islam, Black rap(e) music and Latinos while denigrating, Whites, Infidels and Protestants at every opportunity. Its no good whining like a bitch now when some White northern European Protestant men decide to ape the behaviour of Mulim, rap artists and Latino men's cultural sterotypes.

Is this Rich for real with his assessments? Lol. Ave maria!

Lefties lord it over who? Can you give me examples of your great analysis of the Lefties lording it over? :lol:
Rich wrote:In the seventies and eighties in Italy it was considered perfectly normal for Italian men to put their hand up a woman's skirt and feel her up. I just accepted that in Northern Europe we had a superior culture that gave greater respect to women's boundaries than the inferior southern Latin cultures. Strangely I never noticed any particular aversion to Latin culture by women, quite the reverse.

Really? What about the rape culture in Italy which allowed a rapist to go free if a woman wore tight pants? Or the law which eased prison sentences on honor killers. What you say is perfectly normal I call morally bankrupt.
Suntzu wrote:I think military units should have organic brothels at the company level, along with a new MOS/Rate for workers to "man" them. :)
I agree, and you should be their first employee. You have to keep the gay soldiers happy too, right Suntzu? :lol:
Ranb wrote:Really? What about the rape culture in Italy which allowed a rapist to go free if a woman wore tight pants? Or the law which eased prison sentences on honor killers. What you say is perfectly normal I call morally bankrupt.

Precisely my point about Islam. Normal Islam is morally bankrupt. Italy in the seventies and eighties wasn't as enlightened as our superior northern European culture, but it was paradise for liberated women compared with most of the world.

But before you can deal rationally with the present, you must make peace with the past. Rape, sexual assault and violence are endemic to traditional Conservative, agrarian patriarchal societies. Corporal punishment was the norm for children, soldiers, prisoners and often wives. Until recently the rights of poor adult male citizens were fragile at best. The rights of children, women and outgroups were even less, and even less poorly enforced. Before modern forensic science got going, lots of people quite literally got away with murder.
Hindsite wrote:Another solution is allowing pussy grabbing and free sex.

Hey H.S., your legend is spreading way beyond POFO. Word is ...... these guys want to grab your private parts :eek: .

So far, lots of good comments and anecdotes - but […]

I bet you'd love to watch footage of her being ra[…]

I don't really think there is a fundamental diffe[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is because the definition of "anti-semi[…]