Roy "The Alabama Groper" Moore is Defeated - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The topic headline pretty much says it all. I just can't wait to see what Roy's fellow groper in the White House has to tweet tomorrow. With 91% of the counted Jones has 49.5% of the vote to 48.9% for the Groper. Perhaps Donald's chickens are coming home to roost. This makes next year's election even more "interesting" than it already was.

Instead of facing questions about his alleged sexual abuse, Mr. Moore not only avoided the news media, he largely vanished from the campaign altogether in the race’s last week.

As the results came in from Alabama’s cities and Mr. Moore’s lead evaporated, the mood at the Republican’s election night party in Montgomery darkened. A saxophonist played a slow rendition of Amazing Grace, and the crowd quieted as the results posted on a projection screen turned toward Mr. Jones.
Should we start putting in stuff about being winners? Or is that just douchey?

Oh, yea

Roy Moore Retires From Politics To Spend More Quality Time With Someone's Kid
https://politics.theonion.com/roy-moore ... 1821235915
Trump also would never EVER congratulate the opposition. That's simply not in him.

Democrats must be getting tired of all this winning!! First Virginia, and now Alabama! :D
No doubt it was illegal immigrants voting against Moore that cost him the election :lol: .

Other contributing factors were Crooked Hillary, Mueller and, of course, fake news.
You mean all those prayers, cowboy costumes, rallies and racist rhetoric still weren't enough to compel a majority of Alabamans to vote for you Roy? Gotta be voter fraud. Your loss had nothing to do with your preference for the company of underaged girls, the fact that your conduct got you tossed (twice) from the state supreme court, or the fact that you inject superstitious nonsense into everything?

Just a rattlesnake preacher with a law degree.
Sad thing is, he still hasn't conceded and is trying to challenge the verdict.

The Dems are a bit premature in their celebrations at flipping the position. They BARELY won against a child abuser who still has a ton of support among people who will vote outside of public outrage elections.
Can you believe ............ as of this date Roy has not yet conceded the election. :eek: The latest example that the Republican party has morphed into a party of complete assholes. Whatever Donald has seems to be contagious.

The GOP seems more like the Hotel California, where you can never leave. The notion that Republicans can not admit to a mistake or simply that their thinking has evolved on an issue with an explanation of why is the reason they are in this trap. Admission of an error is unthinkable when your house of cards is built on such a dishonest foundation.

I suspect most Republicans were caught in the trap before they knew their party was a fraud. What can they do now, though? Admit error and you guaranty expulsion from the GOP club and the enmity of the party in perpetuity. Admit you have changed your mind and you are a flip-flopper instead of a principled adult who can learn new things. Either way, you lose your funding, reputation, and future. Is it any surprise Congress seems more intent on running for reelection than in doing anything?
Why do call Roy Moore the groper? Just because of 1 or 2 disputed, unproven allegations? Did you call Ted Kennedy the groper. That strikes me as far better proven, than in Ray Moore's case. What about Bill the rapist?
Rich wrote:Why do call Roy Moore the groper? Just because of 1 or 2 disputed, unproven allegations

Rich wrote:Did you call Ted Kennedy the groper. That strikes me as far better proven, than in Ray Moore's case. What about Bill the rapist?

Sure they are all gropers. Groping is a bipartisan pastime. What does that have to do with Roy?

But Roy's groping was not my point here which was that he is an intelligent idiot.
Rich wrote:
Did you call Ted Kennedy the groper. That strikes me as far better proven, than in Ray Moore's case. What about Bill the rapist?

William Kennedy Smith did not rape that girl. Actually he just said, "you can sleep with me or I'll have my uncle drive you home".

Song for Ted Kennedy:

Oh, your mother is dead and your father is dead
And your brother is dead and your brother is dead
And your brother is dead and your kid has one leg
And your wife is a drunk and your car doesn't float.
Fucking lol:

TEN.

THOUSAND.

AMERICAN.

DOLLARS.

+ the reward of meeting ~Steve Bannon~ weighed against being disbarred.

God this is just fucking hilarious. Not only are Roy Moore supporters dumb as shit, but they're as cheap as they are morally reprehensible. I don't think it takes a law degree to figure out that publicly turning on your client and calling them a liar is a really fucking fast way to get disbarred. But obviously the sweet connections he's going to build through ~Steve Bannon, political genius~ will more than compesnate for the loss of his career. What rich, powerful Washington political insider wouldn't want to work with a guy who will sell you out for the lowest possible 5 figure sum?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Assuming it's true. What a jackass. It's like tho[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]