Oprah Winfrey For President? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
If she actually runs for president, it will be tragic for Hillary, who is the real qualified politician defeated by two underqualified celebrities in a row. Oprah will definitely prevent Hillary from getting the Democratic nomination in the next election cycle. I once had a bossy black teacher just like her in Australia and I didn't want to stay in the same room with her. Oprah is likely to play the race card to gain an unfair advantage over her white opponents. I remember that her TV show was cancelled after losing so many white female viewers who left her after she endorsed Obama on her show.

ThirdTerm wrote:If she actually runs for president, it will be tragic for Hillary, who is the real qualified politician defeated by two underqualified celebrities in a row. Oprah will definitely prevent Hillary from getting the Democratic nomination in the next election cycle. I once had a bossy black teacher just like her in Australia and I didn't want to stay in the same room with her. Oprah is likely to play the race card to gain an unfair advantage over her white opponents. I remember that her TV show was cancelled after losing so many white female viewers who left her after she endorsed Obama on her show.

So you are hereby concerned with Oprah wresting the 2020 nomination away from Hillary Clinton?

Please FBI, reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails.
Oh Christ no, please no. So much no. No no no. NO. There are actual Democrats who are competent and can run with a fair chance of winning. They are smart, they know politics, and they have policies.

<sigh> The Pepes are going to have material from the Golden Globes for MONTHS now. Going to be annoying as fuck.
The only people who think celebrities should run for high office are the CEOs of news sources who luv advertising dollars.
The Democrats see your retarded anti-fact charlatan with no experience, and counter with one of your own.

I honestly don’t see how any of the howling rubes that thought Trump was a good idea could turn their noses up at this shit idea; nor how anybody that questioned Trump could go all-in here.
If Oprah runs for office, and wins. The US will basically be like Eastern Europe. Where rich billionaires take office, and basically screw working people.

No, it's not that he "may" have partici[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]