Why is it bad to be against fascism? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
A fascist is someone who is intolerant, full of hate, and someone who uses power to oppress others who are different.

In North America there is a group called "Antifa" which stands against this idea.

Yet everyone criticizes them. Why? I don't understand??
A Communist or a Cultural Marxist is someone who is intolerant, full of hate, and someone who uses power to oppress others who expresses different views, even other Communists and Cultural Marxists.

In North America there are people who oppose Communism and Cultural Marxism.

A Fascist or a Cultural Fascist is someone who is intolerant, full of hate, and someone who uses power to oppress others who expresses different views, even other fascists and Cultural Fascists.

In North America there are people who oppose Fascism and Cultural Fascism.

Yet everyone criticizes them. Why? I don't understand?

The short answer is that the USA is about worshiping the mighty dollar and they will destroy their own society just in worshiping money and being greedy and selfish. The USA is the most money grubbing, greedy and place without principles of any kind when it comes to individualistic lack of social responsibility on the planet. So? In the sin the penitence comes. Too many selfish freaks with money as their only GOD? They will lose their society due to debt, and foreign competition and lack of social responsibility. It is what they CHOSE. Burn baby burn....
Rich wrote:A Communist or a Cultural Marxist is someone who is intolerant, full of hate, and someone who uses power to oppress others who expresses different views, even other Communists and Cultural Marxists.

Didn't you just made a post wanting to treat women like cattle?
A fascist is a person, has a political viewpoint, and seeks like-minded individuals to effect societal change.

A communist is a person, has a political viewpoint, and seeks like-minded individuals to effect societal change.

An antifa member is a person, has a political viewpoint, and seeks like-minded individuals to effect societal change.

These common features, although not exhaustive, are apparently sufficient to prove that fascist = communist = antifa
Agent Steel wrote:A fascist is someone who is intolerant, full of hate, and someone who uses power to oppress others who are different.

In North America there is a group called "Antifa" which stands against this idea.

It always leads to violence.
Fascism=Utilitarianism under financial oligarchy.

I just invented this definition the other day.

Utilitarianism is the idea that utility (happiness) among the people should be maximized.

Under financial oligarchy, maximizing the profit considerations of financial concerns becomes the central interest of society.

The main critique of utilitarianism is that it can lead to tyranny of the majority. If the majority derives utility by abusing minorities, you have what mainstream economists might like to call a 'moral hazard' on your hands. (Okay, I think they mean something else by 'moral hazard', but it's such a clunky term anyway that who cares.)

Under financial oligarchy, the financial concerns drive consideration, and all must cave before the drive for financial accumulation.
Last edited by Crantag on 12 Jan 2018 11:50, edited 1 time in total.
Libertarian353 wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateFascism/comments/6j8qlp/define_fascism_in_your_own_words/

Looks like a lot of description of the window dressings which are the outward appearance of fascism, which disguise the core I mentioned.
Crantag wrote:Looks like a lot of description of the window dressings which are the outward appearance of fascism, which disguise the core I mentioned.

Well the reality is different from the theory. You see, fascism is a feeling a belief of taking a mythical romanticize past that never existed in the future. But again like communism it submit to the laws of economics and physics. Hitler society would have collapse into ruin no matter what happened, his economics would have send Germany into a worse depression than 1920s. And his grand reich would have collapse in to genocide of German people even if he won.
Libertarian353 wrote:Well the reality is different from the theory. You see, fascism is a feeling a belief of taking a mythical romanticize past that never existed in the future. But again like communism it submit to the laws of economics and physics. Hitler society would have collapse into ruin no matter what happened, his economics would have send Germany into a worse depression than 1920s. And his grand reich would have collapse in to genocide of German people even if he won.

I won't discuss communism within this context because doing so is engaging in false dichotomy.

I am talking about the definition of fascism.

Under fascism, power emanates entirely from the core. There is no pretense of anything mightier than this core interest.

Ideology in the form of mythical romanticism is merely the sport of the (aptly denoted) useful idiots, on which the system must rely, as cogs in any machine.
Libertarian353 wrote:Didn't you just made a post wanting to treat women like cattle?

:roll: Good Grief!

Yes it would be nice to have a gang of female sex slaves, however unlike the Muslim degenerates that flood out to Syria to join ISIS, Al Qaeda and the other Sunni Arab Muslim terrorist groups, I'm emotionally mature enough to realise that the world can't just revolve around my needs and wants. I'm bright enough to realise that although it might be nice for me for women to have obey my commands it wouldn't be good for the quality of life of women. Again unlike the pathetic degenerates who have turned their own fantasies into the fake religious moral system called Islam.

But more than this I can do simple arithmetic. It might be nice for me to monopolise 4 wives and ten sex slaves, but that means that thirteen other men have to go without. Never mind what women or homosexuals think. It is in the interests of heterosexual men to oppose Islam. Note its not just so called "extremists" Islamic State and Al Qaeda, the top leaders of Hezbollah, so beloved by our leftie feminist progressive all have multiple wives.

My original comment was in response to Potemkin, I was merely arguing that men desiring just sex doesn't preclude them desiring more "meaningful relationships" with women. I guess the sarcasm was too subtle for some people, but when I said "I wanted it all", it was a sarcastic criticism of the puerile narcissism of modern feminism: "having it all". An implicit recognition that neither as men or as women can we have it all.

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I 've been genuinely wondering John, are you okay[…]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]

@Godstud I suggest you fact-check that. :lo[…]