Rush is Right! - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
blackjack21 wrote:This is your conclusion, not mine.

It's a known fact you're willing to defend any at all racial statements from the right, while projecting Blacks as being the racist ones.

blackjack21 wrote:He's bagged on places in Europe with no go zones, although that has to do with Muslims.

Again proving my point.
blackjack21 wrote:Maybe if you are using something like purchasing power parity, but certainly not nominal GDP.

You do know that they're in the EU and therefore recieve welfare from the Globalists Brussels? Do you know that it's usually the most "whiteist" nations in the east that survives on the so called "satanic Zionist" EU? I guess the Easterner Whites don't have that Protestant work ethic must be due to their mongrel genes. Even the alt-right admit most so called Southern and Med countries have Low IQ due to centuries of Muslim occupation in Europe.

blackjack21 wrote:Again, keep in mind that you are arguing with a fictional version of me you created in your own mind.

Oh no, I'm accurate. You're not fooling anyone. You're doing the same tactic the white supremacists did in the 90s: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_skin

blackjack21 wrote:After all, I didn't say that the Dominican Republic was white.

But you try to differentiate Blacks from in each other to divide them. Like Hutu and Tutsi or when we decide that Ethiopians were white after they defeated italy. Remember DR folk also have self-hate and try to not call themselves Black as well, as you are aware.

blackjack21 wrote:That's one of the problems. :roll:

How's that a problem, obviously their "shithole" can't be bad if they have a growing population? It's like people take a few pics of some slums and assume that's the entire country. I can do that in rural white Indiana and you might think it's chernobyl.

blackjack21 wrote:So you are defending Hitler?

Don't play coy, I just used the meme Germans excused themselves of being sore losers and switched the races. You're the one defending Hitler by supporting trump. You never condemn the racial attacks and Virginia nor say anything about the recent racial crimes from Neo-Nazis. You made excuses saying how natural it is for us to be racist towards people who wanted to be in peace and do not want to die.
By Libertarian353
blackjack21 wrote:This is your conclusion, not mine.

It's a known fact you're willing to defend any at all racial statements from the right, while projecting Blacks as being the racist ones.

blackjack21 wrote:He's bagged on places in Europe with no go zones, although that has to do with Muslims.

Again proving my point.
blackjack21 wrote:Maybe if you are using something like purchasing power parity, but certainly not nominal GDP.

You do know that they're in the EU and therefore recieve welfare from the Globalists Brussels? Do you know that it's usually the most "whiteist" nations in the east that survives on the so called "satanic Zionist" EU? I guess the Easterner Whites don't have that Protestant work ethic must be due to their mongrel genes. Even the alt-right admit most so called Southern and Med countries have Low IQ due to centuries of Muslim occupation in Europe.

blackjack21 wrote:Again, keep in mind that you are arguing with a fictional version of me you created in your own mind.

Oh no, I'm accurate. You're not fooling anyone. You're doing the same tactic the white supremacists did in the 90s: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_skin

blackjack21 wrote:After all, I didn't say that the Dominican Republic was white.

But you try to differentiate Blacks from in each other to divide them. Like Hutu and Tutsi or when we decide that Ethiopians were white after they defeated italy. Remember DR folk also have self-hate and try to not call themselves Black as well, as you are aware.

blackjack21 wrote:That's one of the problems. :roll:

How's that a problem, obviously their "shithole" can't be bad if they have a growing population? It's like people take a few pics of some slums and assume that's the entire country. I can do that in rural white Indiana and you might think it's chernobyl.

blackjack21 wrote:So you are defending Hitler?

Don't play coy, I just used the meme Germans excused themselves of being sore losers and switched the races. You're the one defending Hitler by supporting trump. You never condemn the racial attacks and Virginia nor say anything about the recent racial crimes from Neo-Nazis. You made excuses saying how natural it is for us to be racist towards people who wanted to be in peace and do not want to die.
BRICS will fail

https://youtu.be/M0JVAxrlA1A?si=oCaDb2mXFwgdzuEt B[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

That's the risk of these understandable reactions[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]