Rush is Right! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Suntzu wrote:I am denying the one drop rule.

Of course not now, it outlive it's usefulness.

Suntzu wrote:Blackness is a continuum

That's true there's more "Black" than there is white. There's more Yellow than there is white as well. Asians have melanin skin, which is remnants of their dark(Negroid) ancestors. You and I also come from those "Crack dealers" and criminals. We lost ours due to being in a very harsh cold environment or "da caves" as these afrocentrists call it.

Suntzu wrote:. What do you get when you mix a population with an average I.Q. of 70 with one of 100?

Are you kidding, I been to the south and rural areas. We're not the high IQ folk we hype ourselves to be. Blacks in urban areas, at least have a common street sense and basic middle school education. Whites in south and rural let's face at like they're borderline retarded. These are people that literally shoot at hurricanes and put sunscreen in eyes. I'm sorry, if anything of what I experience taught me; I believe our white genes are a hindrance to Blacks not a net benefit.

It doesn't help that Nigerians are even smarter than even Asians!? Which proves that we have hinder Black and white intelligence in this country.

Suntzu wrote: Fredrick Douglas was half White.

So was most of George D. Tillman conference who and I quote "

It is a scientific fact that there is not one full-blooded Caucasian on the floor of this convention. Every member has in him a certain mixture of... colored blood...It would be a cruel injustice and the source of endless litigation, of scandal, horror, feud, and bloodshed to undertake to annul or forbid marriage for a remote, perhaps obsolete trace of Negro blood. The doors would be open to scandal, malice, and greed."

So, I also believe that what ever benefit we gave to Blacks, they also gave to us.

Suntzu wrote:I think the average Black American is 20% White.

More than that, I also believe that the original Anglo-Saxon americans(1920s immigration) is mix beyond repair. You're lucky we were able to label Irish and all the non-Anglos white are we really be in trouble. :knife:
By Suntzu
Did the 23 and me thing. No Black ancestors! Now, to understand things one must first understand normal distribution. The range of Black I.Q. and White I.Q are the same. The mean and standard deviation are very different, about 100 with sd of 15 vs 85 sd 12. In the middle it doesn't make much difference. The tails tell the tale. The chance of have a White guy with I.Q. of 130 is 1:50. Chance of getting a Black guy with I.Q. of 130 about 1:10,000. Guess what group drives the success of a society?
By Rich
Atlantis wrote:Germany welcomed almost 14 million guest workers in the 1960s and 70s. Without them, the so-called "economic miracle" would have been impossible. The "economic miracle" made everybody richer, not just the top echelon of society. Without the migrant workers, German industry would have had to reduce production or shift production off-shore. Once production has been shifted off-shore, as in the de-industrialized North of the UK or the rust belt in the US, the jobs are gone. They won't come back.

Economic inequality has nothing to do with migrants. It depends entirely on the government's policy to regulate the economy so as to reduce social inequality.

Absolute and total nonsense. The economic miracle came from Germany's superior culture. German culture is not superior in every way, but it is certainly superior economically. This superiority was already glaringly obvious at the end of the nineteenth century, hence the vital need for British and French nationalists to bring Germany down. Britain and France knew they had no chance of competing peacefully hence they had to manipulate Germany into an unequal war where they could leverage the resources of their empires and an alliance with Russian autocracy (Nicholas II, then Stalin).

Without the migrants the German economy would have been smaller in absolute terms, but bigger per head of population. In the short term indigenous populations can benefit from an influx of unskilled / low skilled immigrants, by allowing upward indigenous economic mobility, but in the long term immigration is lose, lose, lose for the indigenous citizens.

1 Immigrants add to the demand on limited resources, in hospitals, schools, roads, trains etc.
2 If Immigrants are hard working and successful then they put massive pressure on the property market. Substantially reducing the standard of living of indigenous citizens.
3 If immigrants are not hard working and successful they still add to the demand for limited resources, but they create malevolent, resentful, hate filled, crime ridden ghettos. And then the left start whining that these people with inferior cultures are not successful, blaming it on the imagined evil racism of the indigenous people.
By foxdemon
NY Times admits Europeans agree with Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/12/world/europe/trump-immigration-outrage.html

Trump’s Immigration Remarks Outrage Many, but Others Quietly Agree

The Czech president, Milos Zeman, center, in Parliament in Prague on Wednesday. Credit Petr David Josek/Associated Press
LONDON — The Czech president has called Muslim immigrants criminals. The head of Poland’s governing party has said refugees are riddled with disease. The leader of Hungary has described migrants as a poison.

This week, Austria’s new far-right interior minister suggested “concentrating” migrants in asylum centers — with all its obvious and odious echoes of World War II.

So when President Trump said he did not want immigrants from “shithole” countries, there was ringing silence across broad parts of the European Union, especially in the east, and certainly no chorus of condemnation.

In fact, some analysts saw the remarks as fitting a pattern of crude, dehumanizing and racist language to describe migrants and asylum seekers that has steadily edged its way into the mainstream. Coming from the White House, such words may be taken by some as a broader signal that racism is now an acceptable part of political discourse.

“What we see now is a conscious policy to reintroduce language that was previously not acceptable in debate,” said Gerald Knaus, the director of the European Stability Initiative, a Berlin-based research organization that has played a leading role in forming recent European migration policy.

Continue reading the main story
ADVERTISEMENT

To be sure, Mr. Trump’s choice of words drew condemnation from around the world. Botswana and Haiti asked for meetings with American diplomats to clarify what Mr. Trump said and what he believes. The president of Senegal, Macky Sall, was one of many who saw racism in the remarks. “Africa and black people deserve the respect and consideration of all,” he wrote on Twitter.

Even the Vatican newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano, weighed in, declaring Mr. Trump’s comments “particularly harsh and offensive.”

But the political reality is that migration has become a salient issue — and not only for right-wing, populist and nativist politicians. Across many affluent societies, people are anxious about technological change, rising inequality and stagnant wages, and they have focused their ire at the global flows of capital and, especially, labor. There are also concerns about demographic change, as the world becomes less white and as western societies age.

Moreover, the chaos and violence that have driven people from the Middle East, Southwest Asia and sub-Saharan Africa to seek to live elsewhere, even as far away as Australia and Canada, have also raised fears about refugees who do not appreciate the values of the countries hosting them — or even worse, fears of terrorists taking advantage of humanitarian policies to infiltrate societies and then carry out attacks.

Photo

Prime Minister Viktor Orban, center, of Hungary has criticized non-Christian migrants and built a wall to stop migrants from entering Hungary. Credit Ludovic Marin/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images
Hours before the news of Mr. Trump’s comments broke on Thursday, the United Nations secretary general, António Guterres, spoke about the need for more “safe, orderly and regular” migration.

He implored nations to “use facts, not prejudice” to address the challenges of migration.

“Globally, migration remains poorly managed,” he acknowledged. “The impact can be seen in the humanitarian crises affecting people on the move, and in the human rights violations suffered by those living in slavery or enduring degrading working conditions. It can be seen, too, in the political impact of public perception that wrongly sees migration as out of control. The consequences include increased mistrust and policies aimed more at stopping than facilitating human movement.”

Mr. Knaus, of the European Stability Initiative, was one of several commentators who expressed fear that Mr. Trump would only embolden xenophobic rhetoric.

ADVERTISEMENT

“This will have consequences because it’s widely followed,” he said. “In every Austrian and German village, they follow what the U.S. president is doing.”

In Western Europe, heads of government have sometimes described migrants in terms of floods and hordes — but the most abusive language has usually been restricted to far-right opposition politicians like Marine Le Pen in France and Geert Wilders in Holland.

“What is dangerous is if this kind of language migrates from the far-right to the mainstream,” Mr. Knaus added.

But some in migration policy circles fear this transition has already begun.

Several European heads of government were proudly xenophobic in their responses to a refugee crisis in 2015, when more than one million asylum seekers arrived by boat on European shores, prompting a surge in support for far-right parties and nativist rhetoric — particularly in Central and Eastern Europe.

Prominent among them was Viktor Orban, the prime minister of Hungary, who criticized non-Christian migrants and then built a wall to stop migrants from entering Hungary.

European leaders initially distanced themselves from him — in both word and action. But by March 2016, several had come around to his policy suggestions, if not the tone in which he had made them.

Join a deep and provocative exploration of race with a diverse group of New York Times journalists.

SEE SAMPLE PRIVACY POLICY OPT OUT OR CONTACT US ANYTIME
While still moderate in tone, some leaders are pursuing policies that are Trumpian in spirit, said Catherine Woollard, secretary general of the European Council on Refugees and Exiles, an alliance of nearly 100 refugee rights groups.

“There’s a denial among many European leaders that they’re anything like Trump — while they promote measures that will have the same impact” as Mr. Trump’s restrictions, she said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Italy’s relationship with Libyan militias, in which the country provides inducements for Libyans not to send migrants to Europe by boat, is among the policies that has concerned advocates for refugees.

Though the policy has been justified in humanitarian terms, because it has reduced the number of people put at risk in the Mediterranean, it has also trapped thousands of migrants in slavery-like conditions on Libyan soil.

In Brussels, European Union leaders are debating whether and how to change the bloc’s common asylum policy. Central and Eastern European countries are among those that support changes Ms. Woollard believes will curb refugee rights in Europe. But so, too, is Germany, widely seen as one of the countries most sympathetic to refugees.

Then there is a contentious deal between the European Union and Turkey that is aimed at closing the main migration routes into Eastern Europe. European Union leadership has justified this as a humanitarian gesture, since it has curbed the number of migrant shipwrecks.

But Ms. Woollard feels this justification has “sugarcoated” the actions of Western European leaders, as it has also confined thousands of asylum seekers in impoverished conditions in Greece and Turkey.

Restrictive migration policy is “not solely confined to the black sheep in the East,” Ms. Woollard said.

Mr. Knaus, who first dreamed up the parameters of the controversial E.U.-Turkey agreement, said it was wrong to conflate the racist rhetoric of Mr. Trump and Mr. Orban with efforts by less reactionary leaders to exert control over migration.

“There is a danger that in opposing this kind of rhetoric one basically strengthens it because we say that anyone who is in favor of controlling borders is in favor of Trump,” Mr. Knaus said. “That is very dangerous because it concedes to racist politicians that being in favor of control is the same as being racist. And it’s not.”
By blackjack21
Libertarian353 wrote:You really hate Blacks that badly, smh.

I said Haiti was a shithole. What does that have to do with race? It has to do with how it has been run. One only need to look at the difference between Haiti and the Dominican Republic to see a fairly stark difference.

Libertarian353 wrote:For man who knows alot about white history, you're ignorant on white policy of Africa and Haiti.

Haiti was a French colony, and the first of slave colonies to revolt and establish a Republic. It is not economically viable without exports to a great state. Generally, it is overpopulated and impoverished. Revolts typically lead to military dictatorships. It's basically a fucked place.
Haiti is fucking awesome.

Does anyone realize how steep their path is?

They led the only successful slave revolt in all of human history. They petitioned and succeeded in liberating all slaves in half the world for a while (until Napoleon). When Napoleon came for them, they defeated Napoleon’s armies.

The French couldn’t have that, and neither could the US, or any other country. The powers all refused to acknowledge Haiti as existing for more than a century, forcing an island with very little to completely go it alone.

They were allowed into the rest of the world as a political toy; but never aided until very recently, getting forced to be a cash purse by the French and subject to the US coming in and toppling and installing whoever they wanted.

It’s some nerve for those of us with soft hands with sprawling industrial infrastructures in the most wealthy nations the world has ever known to look down on a country that did what Spartacus and millions of Roman slaves couldn’t.

They have problems, obviously. Severe ones. But they were there with arrange tied as the second modern republic on the planet carrying the weight of human history.

Haiti is fucking rad. Mar-a-Lago is a shithole.
By Suntzu
Haiti just show what Blacks can accomplish if left to themselves.

Come back in ten years and the Haitians will still be sitting on their donkeys waiting for help. :lol:
I suppose some of us are fans of glorious historical struggles. Others of us, like Hong Wu, like to make themselves feel the victims while the rest of the world struggles.

By Finfinder
Democrats don't want to solve any immigration problem, it is codependent to their identity politics strategy. Just ask them if they would rather live in Norway or Haiti.
By foxdemon
This article is reasonably balanced.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/rand-paul-says-it-s-unfair-call-trump-racist-n837601

Rand Paul says it’s ‘unfair’ to call Trump racist
by KAILANI KOENIG

WASHINGTON — Sen. Rand Paul said Sunday that it is "unfair" to call President Donald Trump a racist but said his recently reported controversial comments about immigrants from Haiti and African countries are unhelpful.

“I don’t think the comments were constructive at all, but I also think that, to be fair, we shouldn’t draw conclusions that he didn’t intend,” the Kentucky Republican said on "Meet The Press."

Play Rand Paul: Calling Trump 'racist' hurts immigration negotiations Facebook TwitterEmbed
Rand Paul: Calling Trump 'racist' hurts immigration negotiations 1:43
Paul defended the president as one of the financial backers of a medical trip Paul was part of to offer eye care and surgeries to people in Haiti in 2015.

“I think it’s unfair to sort of paint him, ‘oh well, he’s a racist,’ when I know for a fact that he cares very deeply about the people of Haiti because he helped finance a trip where they would get vision back for 200 people in Haiti,” Paul said.

During a bipartisan meeting with lawmakers on immigration on Thursday, Trump reportedly questioned why the United States was accepting some immigrants from Haiti and nations in Africa — rather than allowing more immigrants from places like Norway, according to Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., who was in the meeting. The president reportedly referred to African nations as “shithole countries.”

Trump denied saying anything derogatory during that meeting, writing on Twitter, “The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used.” He particularly defended his comments on Haiti.

Other GOP senators in the meeting have disputed Durbin's recollection. Sen. David Perdue, R-Ga., called Durbin’s assertion a “gross misrepresentation" during an interview on ABC, and Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said on CBS, “I didn't hear it, and I was sitting no further from President Trump than Dick Durbin was.”

However, Sen. Lindsey Graham, also in the meeting, reportedly told fellow South Carolina Republican Sen. Tim Scott that the reports about Trump's comments were "basically accurate."

“Some people in the media have gone completely bonkers” over the remarks, Paul said on Sunday.

“You can’t have an immigration compromise if everybody is out there calling the president a racist," he added.

Civil rights pioneer Andrew Young, also appearing on Sunday’s “Meet The Press,” resisted calling the president “racist” as well.

Play Civil Rights Leader on Trump: 'All men sin' but everyone is redeemable Facebook TwitterEmbed
Civil Rights Leader on Trump: 'All men sin' but everyone is redeemable 0:42
“It doesn't help to label people,” he said. “You know, you don't help someone who has an alcohol problem by constantly calling him a drunk. You have to deal with the sickness. And I don't even want to use the term sickness in a moral sense. We're part of an extremely confusing time.”

Young, a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, mayor of Atlanta, and Democratic congressman from Georgia, said the president "has a very good education in business, but probably not very good in history."

Trump's reported comments this week came just as members of Congress have been feverishly working toward getting a compromise on immigration that would reconcile increased funding for border security with safety for recipients of DACA — the Obama-era program that allowed the children of undocumented immigrants, known as “Dreamers,” a way to stay in the country without fear of deportation.

One those lawmakers working toward a deal is Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo., who said on “Meet The Press” that Trump "doesn’t seem to appreciate the contributions that immigrants have given to this country.”

But Bennet wouldn’t go as far as labeling the president “racist,” saying he was raised on the theory that the label would make it impossible to rehabilitate someone. Still, Bennet added, “there’s no question what [the president] said was racist” and that “this is a trying time in our country."

Play Full Bennet Interview: 'No question' Trump's comments were racist Facebook TwitterEmbed
Full Bennet Interview: 'No question' Trump's comments were racist 8:58
Bennet is part of a group of bipartisan senators who announced on Thursday that they reached a deal that would incorporate four issues the White House wanted to include: DACA, border security, chain migration, and the visa lottery system.

Their bill deals with each of those issues Trump prioritized, the senator said, “because it’s a recognition that he was elected president of the United States.”

Paul on Sunday said he could support legislation where “the Dreamers are going to get naturalized, but there's going to have to be something for border security and it has to be real and it has to be significant.”

Government funding is set to run out on Jan. 19, and numerous Democrats have threatened to withhold their votes to continue funding if a deal to address the future of DACA recipients isn’t reached.

“It should not come to that,” Bennet said when asked if he would withhold his vote to fund the government if a compromise is not reached.
By Libertarian353
blackjack21 wrote:I said Haiti was a shithole.

Because it has Blacks in it, ergo it's a shithole. Why couldn't trump just also say alot of white populated countries are shitholes? Slovenia(trump wife hails from) has less GDP than Equatorial Guinea. Because it's not in his interest to piss off his base and his racist assumptions. Look we know you're a racist, just stop trying to hide it. Hell, you could have saved yourself by saying that there were a few successful Black countries in the Caribbean.

blackjack21 wrote:One only need to look at the difference between Haiti and the Dominican Republic to see a fairly stark difference.

They're both Black countries, hell if anything Dominican genetics is about the same as African American. Again, just cause you and self-hating Dominicans don't count themselves as Black, doesn't mean they aren't. Ironically, Haiti for all it's problems and emigration still has bigger population compare to DR. Now how would a shithole country which apparently lacks food, have an increase of birth rates? :?:

blackjack21 wrote:It is not economically viable without exports to a great state. Generally, it is overpopulated and impoverished.

Again that's what happens when whites sanction world fineness and impose debts upon Haiti, like when Hitler and Germany was imposed with debts and sanctions. But the difference being Jews stab Germans in the back, we stab Haitians in the back, invaded them too anyway. Funny enough during that occupation we made Haiti worse than the Haitians ever could between 1804-1920s. Once again disrupting the myth that whites were "better" colonizers.
Last edited by Libertarian353 on 21 Jan 2018 05:30, edited 1 time in total.
@The Immortal Goon

Why else would Blackjack excuse white criminality against innocents, Obama broke him and now he's willing to burn 300 years of white american industry, prestige, progress, science and "white" success. All cause a Black man wanted to be our friend. Obama cucked his mind as well many whites and so they're willing to commit genocide. And we think Blacks are savages?
By Pants-of-dog
Finfinder wrote:Democrats don't want to solve any immigration problem, it is codependent to their identity politics strategy. Just ask them if they would rather live in Norway or Haiti.

You should ask Norwegians if they want to emigrate to the US.

I would think that most do not, seeing as how they enjoy public health care, paid parental leave, and one of the highest (if not the highest) standard of living in the world.

——————————

@foxdemon

It does not surprise me that many Europeans are just as racist as Trump and therefore agree with him.
By Suntzu
Zagadka wrote:Norway is also sitting on a shitton of oil and other resources and has hada stable government since forever. Haiti has been literally clear cut of resources and suffered a series of puppet dictators. So there's that.

Yep, that gotta be it! :lol:
By blackjack21
Libertarian353 wrote:Because it has Blacks in it, ergo it's a shithole.

This is your conclusion, not mine.

Libertarian353 wrote:Why couldn't trump just also say alot of white populated countries are shitholes?

He's bagged on places in Europe with no go zones, although that has to do with Muslims.

Libertarian353 wrote:Slovenia(trump wife hails from) has less GDP than Equatorial Guinea.

Maybe if you are using something like purchasing power parity, but certainly not nominal GDP.

Libertarian353 wrote:They're both Black countries, hell if anything Dominican genetics is about the same as African American. Again, just cause you and self-hating Dominicans don't count themselves as Black, doesn't mean they aren't.

Again, keep in mind that you are arguing with a fictional version of me you created in your own mind. After all, I didn't say that the Dominican Republic was white.

Libertarian353 wrote:Ironically, Haiti for all it's problems and emigration still has bigger population compare to DR. Now how would a shithole country which apparently lacks food, have an increase of birth rates? :?:

That's one of the problems. :roll:

Libertarian353 wrote:Again that's what happens when whites sanction world fineness and impose debts upon Haiti, like when Hitler and Germany was imposed with debts and sanctions. But the difference being Jews stab Germans in the back, we stab Haitians in the back, invaded them too anyway. Funny enough during that occupation we made Haiti worse than the Haitians ever could between 1804-1920s. Once again disrupting the myth that whites were "better" colonizers.

So you are defending Hitler? That seems odd.
By Finfinder
Pants-of-dog wrote:You should ask Norwegians if they want to emigrate to the US.

I would think that most do not, seeing as how they enjoy public health care, paid parental leave, and one of the highest (if not the highest) standard of living in the world.

Norwegian immigrants went to the United States primarily in the later half of the 19th century and the first few decades of the 20th century. There are more than 4.5 million Norwegian Americans according to the most recent U.S. census, and most live in the Upper Midwest.

Yet the population of Norway is about 5 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Americans

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]