FISA Memo release looks bad for Obama - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Drlee wrote:You folks are obviously looking for a way out of the dire problems the President is in.

You had better hope that FISA stuff from Trump and his dealings with the Russians for a decade or more does not come to light.

:roll: The current theory seems to be Putin -> Russian banker -> 20 year-old girl he was probably having sex with -> her LLC the banker was using to give her money -> the LLC gives money to the NRA -> the NRA runs ads supporting Republican candidates, including Trump -> Trump himself. You think we are worried about this?
Lol Fox provides proper balanced coverage, including obvious Devils Advocate reporting, and you're trying to use it as a tool.

Did you even listen to that?

You totally misunderstood the reasoning behind that report. It's a typical Devil's advocate report from the news network that is actually unbiased..

Who's not reading or listening to their own quoted sources now? Lol....

I bet you don't even know what the words "Devils Advocate reporting" means.

National Review reporter arguing that the FBI and DOJ not receiving the document in advance of the public is the right course of action:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... -see-in-it
Last edited by colliric on 26 Jan 2018 02:20, edited 2 times in total.
Yeah, I did listen to it. And I know I heard correctly, because you have literally never correctly read a single news article you have ever shared, and I don't see why what I posted would be any different.

I used to question your literacy, now I'm starting to think you're deaf too.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah, I did listen to it. And I know I heard correctly, because you have literally never correctly read a single news article you have ever shared, and I don't see why what I posted would be any different.

I used to question your literacy, now I'm starting to think you're deaf too.

Lol. You don't know what Devil's Advocate means do you?

Delibrately presenting the opposite view(the Devil's view) from the standard one(God's View) so as to allow the network to validly claim it is unbiased, or to allow the jury in court to get both arguments and decide which is correct.

Fox is unbiased... Fox presents both sides of the argument.
Fox is unbiased... Fox presents both sides of the argument.

Be careful. The mods will get you.
Humor is supposed to be posted in Gorky Park.

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]