FBI Collusion - No Russian Collusion - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Double-crossing FBI agent must be held accountable

FBI investigator Peter Strzok not only let Hillary Clinton off the hook, he may have used Democratic Party opposition research as an excuse to spy on Trump campaign advisers.

Strzok became such a political liability that special counsel Robert Mueller had to boot him off the Russia case, where he worked for nearly three months. Mueller made the move after the Justice Department’s inspector general pointed out text messages Strzok sent to a mistress, who also worked for Mueller, exhibiting a strong anti-Trump, pro-Clinton bias.

His misconduct has sent shock waves through Washington because in July 2016, just days after closing the Clinton email case he led, Strzok signed the document that opened the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. His fingerprints are all over both cases, one widely criticized as a whitewash and the other condemned by the president and many in his party as a witch hunt.

Potentially more disturbing is Strzok’s possible role in what many see as an even bigger scandal: the weaponizing of US intelligence against political opponents. Did he also sign documents asking a federal court to allow the FBI to spy on Trump advisers? It’s a critical question, because a so-called FISA document authorizing agents to monitor the communications of Trump adviser Carter Page, for one, reportedly was based at least in part on anti-Trump Russia propaganda promulgated in a dossier underwritten by the Clinton campaign — a partisan smear sheet that the FBI and Mueller have nonetheless used as a road map in their Russia probe.

In a Post interview, Page said he suspects Strzok, as the FBI’s No. 2 counterintelligence official, was also involved in applying for and obtaining the secret surveillance warrant on Page from the FISA court in September 2016. He adds that it’s “really interesting” that the dirty dossier found its way into Strzok’s orbit around the same time.

Indeed, according to an in-depth New York Times retrospective published earlier this year detailing the FBI’s two campaign investigations, Clinton subcontractor Christopher Steele briefed the FBI leadership about the findings in his now-discredited dossier in August 2016. Weeks later, the information landed “with Mr. Strzok and his team.”

“In late September, Mr. Steele heard back from his contact at the FBI. The agency wanted to see the material he had collected ‘right away,’ while offering to pay him $50,000.

That month, a monitor was placed on Page.

Both the Senate and House are seeking the bureau’s FISA affidavits to determine to what extent they relied on the dirty Clinton dossier. But the FBI is stonewalling their requests. It’s also blocking FOIA requests by Page, who denied the dossier’s charges under oath, calling them politically motivated.

The FBI didn’t just target Page. It also targeted other Trump advisers. In fact, Strzok personally grilled Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn about his Russian ties at the White House just days after Flynn took office.

Mueller filed charges against Flynn for lying to Strzok about his contacts with the Russian ambassador during the presidential transition.

Strzok monitored intercepts of the Russian Embassy and already knew what Flynn and the Russian ambassador had discussed. So why did he need to ask him about what he already knew? Was he trying to trap him in a lie? Also, who leaked the intercepts to the press?

Strzok led the sham investigation of Clinton’s emails from start to finish, and helped draft her exoneration months in advance of her July 2, 2016, interview, which he personally supervised. He was the agent responsible for softening language then-FBI Director James Comey used in his July 5, 2016, statement clearing Clinton just ahead of the Democratic convention. He changed the rough draft of Comey’s announcement describing Clinton’s behavior as “grossly negligent” (a possible crime) to “extremely careless.” Strzok also was involved in the review of State Department emails discovered on Anthony Weiner’s laptop and gave Clinton her second pass just before the election.

The fix was in, and the fixer appears to have been a top G-man who, behind the scenes, sang the praises of the Democratic subject of his investigation and mocked the Republican subject of his other investigation.

Regardless of what you think about Trump, the Deep State — that is, the federal police and intelligence — shouldn’t get to pick and choose the leadership of this country. We are better than Thailand. If they are not held accountable, they will do it again.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/double-cr ... countable/

FBI AGENT SENT ‘JAW-DROPPING’ TEXT ABOUT NO RUSSIA COLLUSION

The FBI agent who investigated the Trump-Russia collusion claim sent a “jaw-dropping” text message suggesting that there was nothing to it, according to a Wisconsin senator who chairs the Homeland Security Committee.

Hundreds of text messages between Strzok and Page surfaced during a Justice Department inspector general investigation into the FBI probe of Hillary Clinton.

Among other things, Strzok and Page discussed an “insurance policy” in case Trump won the election. On Tuesday, Representative Trey Gowdy (R-South Carolina) said that one of the texts he had seen even referenced a “secret society” at the FBI.

On Monday, the FBI admitted it had “failed to preserve” the messages between Strzok and Page from December 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017 – the day Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel to investigate Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia. The FBI blamed the loss on “misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades.”

Even so, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the FBI investigators have found “over 50,000 texts” between Strzok and Page. According to Senator Johnson, the pair were “completely unguarded” in their communications.

“So we’re getting insight into exactly what is happening inside the FBI at the highest levels. And who knows who else they might implicate in terms of corruption,” he said on Tuesday.

https://www.infowars.com/fbi-agent-sent ... n-senator/
Sorry you are looking for a scapegoat. I, and most of the people I know could not care less about collusion at this point. That is clear and established. There is no doubt that the Russians intervened in our elections. None. Zero. Zip. There is no doubt that the Trump campaign held some extremely dodgy meetings with Russians. There is no doubt that Trump officials held meetings with Russians and then repeatedly lied about it. That is collusion writ large. Whether it is a crime is another thing altogether.

What Trump should fear and what the investigation is currently about is the double whammy of money laundering and obstruction of justice. Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with this investigation and your attempting to make her the issue is just smoke and mirrors.
Lol why did I get reminded about that famous limb skit from Monty Python and The Holy Grail while reading Dr Lee's post?

Why can't you guys see the bleeding obvious?

There's no damn proper evidence for Russia stuff... There is nothing at all.
Zagadka wrote:Yes, let's ignore the meetings Trump's campaign staff had with Russians. We clearly need to investigate Obama!

It must be confusing for some of you. About 95% of Trump supporters on PoFo aren't Americans.

The perils of a worldwide accessable website.... Which Twitter and Facebook also are....

But yeah somehow magically the large numbers of everyone supporting Trump overseas must be a Russian Bot working specifically for Vladimir Putin.

I mean all the IP addresses from accounts in Russia couldn't be English speaking laity Russians who love politics could it? and couldn't be American Ex-pats living in Russia either could it?

No 100% must be bots.... millions of like minds don't think alike do they?

No, everyone of them is a Russian BOT working under the all seeing magical eye of Sauron Putin.....

Julian Assange is Saruman to Putin's Sauron!
colliric wrote:No 100% must be bots.... millions of like minds don't think alike do they?

No, everyone of them is a Russian BOT working under the all seeing magical eye of Sauron Putin.....

Finding one member of Trump's team, as you say, colluding, is a threat enough. It doesn't take a large organized effort.

I don't see how you can jut shrug off the reports on, say, Kushner without thought.
Zagadka wrote:Yes, let's ignore the meetings Trump's campaign staff had with Russians. We clearly need to investigate Obama!

It must be confusing for some of you. About 95% of Trump supporters on PoFo aren't Americans.

So let's be clear, you now believe that Trump colluded with the Russians to become President? Because a couple months ago I think you were not believing this thing.
No, I have suspicions that people on Trump's team have "colluded" with Russian contacts. I obviously don't know the extent of it, but I am interested in more investigation into the underlings.

I seriously doubt that Trump knew any of it. I don't think he or they are Russian agents planted. I think they just made some backroom deals, which isn't unheard of.

But some people in the US seem to find groups that meet their interests at the time. I recall protesting the FBI for its draconian expansion into surveillance and detention from the Patriot Act and others. But then they are magically corrupt and incapable of investigating anything now.
Zagadka wrote:No, I have suspicions that people on Trump's team have "colluded" with Russian contacts. I obviously don't know the extent of it, but I am interested in more investigation into the underlings.

I seriously doubt that Trump knew any of it. I don't think he or they are Russian agents planted. I think they just made some backroom deals, which isn't unheard of.

But some people in the US seem to find groups that meet their interests at the time. I recall protesting the FBI for its draconian expansion into surveillance and detention from the Patriot Act and others. But then they are magically corrupt and incapable of investigating anything now.

Ok, so you don't think there's anything major there then in regards to the Russia scandal? Or do you think it's likely there's an impeachable offense?
I seriously doubt impeachment could even be a thing, unless he lies under oath (he has recently said he would testify under oath). In that respect, I would treat him like I did Bill Clinton; lied under oath.

As far as "major" happening, I doubt it, as well. They may have done some dealing, but it isn't like they hacked the vote count or anything. Still, there could be illegal meetings that happened, and I am keen on knowing if some of the people in office now made those deals. At worst, they may have funded deals to leak information or whatnot. Espionage very rarely goes to the top of the government.

And from what I have observed from Trump... I don't see him being involved, no. It totally isn't in character for him. He is direct and blustery with his attacks.

His underlings, however... those are still serious (possible) crimes, especially given that so many are in office now.

I would actually be glad if the media did back off on making this an "impeach Trump" issue and focused on the investigations with his minions. They are just fueling the fires and drowning out the important things happening.
Ok, so you don't think there's anything major there then in regards to the Russia scandal? Or do you think it's likely there's an impeachable offense?

Are you kidding? We have three major Trump campaign officials under indictment for felonies. One of them very serious charges indeed. There already IS something to the Russia scandal. We have the son and campaign officials from the Trump campaign meeting with Russian officials for the express purpose of getting dirt on their opposition campaign. AND THEY ADMIT IT. We have known Russian agents hacking and releasing US campaign documents. We have Russian agents serving on Trump's campaign staff.

This is not a campaign of innuendo. We have enough already to show collusion. The above is the very definition of collusion. It may not be against the law however. What has come out already is proof that the sitting president of the US is unethical in the extreme. We know he has deep commercial ties with Russian nationals.

Trump is toast. He couldn't get elected dog-catcher in 2020 unless, in their inimitable fashion, the democrats run a wimp again. Never underestimate the power of the democrats to throw an election. But don't for a moment think that this investigation is about collusion. It is not. Nor is it about whether or not Russia conspired to interfere in our elections. They did and they admit it. That is not even debatable. We know they spent millions trying. That IS illegal but there is probably little we can do about it except expose to the voters that they did and try to stop it. This investigation is about money laundering, conspiracy, perjury and obstruction of justice. Heads roll for that stuff.

Flynn is already pleading guilty to lying to the FBI. He was probably offered this plea in exchange for not being prosecuted for failing to register as a foreign agent. The National Security Advisor of the Trump administration is a foreign agent. Now registered. What did he lie about? He admitted to discussing removing the Russian sanctions. He hid it. Are we to believe he did this on his own without the President's approval? Right. And another one plead guilty to conspiracy.

His campaign manager is charged with 12 felony counts including money laundering, conspiracy, and making false statements in relation to a Russia friendly political party in Ukraine.

I wish people here would stop acting like this is no big deal. It is a very big deal. And less than a year into his administration Trump has three officials headed for prison because of actions concerning the Russians in one way or another. And there will be more. If someone here wants to conclude from what we know as absolute fact now that there is not a problem then they are either stupid or willing to be a traitor to their country.

So foreigners. Troll away all you want. We are not really to concerned what you think. You should already know that Trump would throw your countries under the bus to get what a very few Americans that he calls his base want. Clearly it is fun for the Lilliputians to see the big guy in trouble but be careful what you want. The US could take a big fall but I would not want to be under it when it does.

Trump may wiggle out of this because the republican party is completely corrupt these days. But he and his movement is over. He has harmed evangelical Christians and rural conservatives immensely. The rest of the country, which vastly outnumbers them, is energized to stop their undue influence.

We shall see.
Hong Wu wrote:Ok so why do you always attack critics of the Russian collusion thing on the forum if this is what you think of it? You appear to be supporting something you don't believe in.

Because they also simplify it and say there is no evidence for Trump so the investigations should stop. That is patently wrong. There are a number of people to investigate. The investigations should continue full speed, but both sides try to spin a narrative.
Hindsite wrote:FBI investigator Peter Strzok not only let Hillary Clinton off the hook, he may have used Democratic Party opposition research as an excuse to spy on Trump campaign advisers.

You know who is once again proving to be an excellent analyst on this topic: Rush Limbaugh. I don't listen to his show, but check up on his site once in awhile. What he had to say yesterday was trenchent analysis.

Did the Deep State Try to Destroy George W. Bush with Bad Intel on WMD?

Rush is considering re-litigating the Iraq War. I spent years defending George W. Bush, and ended up leaving the Republican party on McCain-Kennedy. I haven't given them a dime since. W was in my view absolutely derelict--unless he was complicit with the deep state--in fighting all the false charges and false media narratives. While Trump wasn't my guy, he's proven more reslient than anyone since Reagan in fighting this stuff.

I remember vividly the Valerie Plame incident, and saying that it was a deep state decapitation strategy. They were going to try to impeach Bush, but they needed to get Cheney out first. So they went for Scooter Libby knowing perfectly well that he was innocent just like they have gone after General Flynn knowing he committed no other crime than not being completely forthcoming with the FBI. So here's some of what Rush had to say:

Rush Limbaugh wrote:You know what was really going on? We’ve got audio sound bites from my buddy Andy McCarthy on Fox today about this. You know what was really going on with Comey going out of his way to protect Hillary? He was protecting Obama! There was no way Hillary was gonna be indicted. You know why? It’s a very simple answer: Obama was sending her emails on her unsecure private server! He knew that she was using nongovernmental equipment, a private server.

He used a fake name. But Obama lied to the media and the American people when he said he didn’t know about that until everybody else knew about it, when it was reported in the news. Do you remember that? Obama said he didn’t know that she was using one of these servers until he read about it in the news. That’s not true. He was emailing with her at least 22 different emails under a fake name, and he knew that her email address did not have a, you know, state.gov suffix on the end of it.

He knew it wasn’t a State Department account; it was her private account, and they had to be… Given that he’s POTUS and she’s the secretary of state, they had to be talking about something classified now and then, and who knows what else. Comey and the FBI not indicting Hillary was all about protecting Obama, because if Hillary had been indicted, then everything about her communications with Obama would have been made public. He would have been shown to have lied about this. But it’s more than just protecting Obama for that reason.

Obama is probably armpit deep in this whole scandal involving the DOJ and the FBI and the deep state to undermine the Trump election, the Trump transition, and the Trump presidency.

That's an excellent point. I had said when the story about the email server broke that Hillary was guilty, but would not be prosecuted; however, that the real story was that America's adversaries knew what they were up to the whole time, because it would have been relatively easy to hack her server. That's been buried by the mainstream media, who has been shown to be colluding with the Democratic party. All the pro-Democrat people on here do not seem to care about Russia when it comes to them having all the inside skinny on what Hillary Clinton was doing as Secretary of State, but go all xenophobic when it involves Trump. The story doesn't wash.

Anyway, Rush Limbaugh decided to revisit a bit of presidential history:

Rush Limbaugh wrote:Anyway, the point is, you remember the war with Iraq. George W. Bush spent years traveling the country drumming up support from the American people for the [invasion] of Iraq. He went I don’t know how many cities. He went to college campuses. That were prime time addresses. There was the sharing of intelligence. Not in great detail, but George W. Bush and members of his administration made it clear that intelligence agencies around the world agreed, had concluded that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

He rambles on a bit...
Rush Limbaugh wrote:And so then we had the save-the-day plan late in the game in Iraq. Petraeus came up with the surge, and he was due to testify on Capitol Hill about it, and there’s Hillary out there calling him “David Betray Us” and accusing Petraeus of lying even before he had testified. And it just got me to thinking: Right here in the middle of another Republican presidency that was hated and reviled is, quote-unquote, “the intelligence community.”

But then gets to the point:

Rush Limbaugh wrote:Now, we know that the deep state and the intelligence community has been feeding the media pap and BS for over a year. It’s coming up on a year and a half now. We know about the fake, phony Democrat-paid-for Trump dossier. We know that it was used… We’re more than likely relatively certain it was used to fool a judge to spy on Trump, at his office, his transition, campaign. And all of this made possible by what? Intel! That we would not object to, that we would not reject. Why, we couldn’t! These are the biggest patriots in our country.

They’re charged with protecting us and informing us of the greatest threats we face, keeping us ahead of the game. But what if? What if all of that intel that assured Tony Blair, assured George W. Bush, assured our allies in Canada and Australia and all of our other coalition partners — what if it was bogus? No, I’m not leveling an official charge, ’cause I don’t know. I just… Doesn’t it seem like a pretty big miss?

Yes. It's a very big miss, but then Rush gets to the heart of the matter:

Rush Limbaugh wrote:Remember, Bush is traveling the country for two years with the proof that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction in his hands and occasionally he’s sharing some of the intel at some of these public appearances where he’s trying to drum up public support. Now, we know that the intelligence community — we know the FBI, we know the Obama CIA director and his Director of National Intelligence — used a fraudulent opposition research document, the Trump dossier, as legitimate intel.

They’re trying to destroy another Republican president.
They’re trying to remove another Republican president. It just made me really curious. Remember when it happened, the day of discovery that there were no weapons of mass destruction, when we learned there weren’t any. Do you remember what your reaction was, individually? I got to thinking about my reaction, and it certainly wasn’t they lied to us. “Man, how did they get this so wrong, I thought? Holy cow! Somebody…” It never occurred to me that it would have been done on purpose, until lately.

I've been saying for years that there are forces much bigger behind the Trump presidency, and the establishment is just not getting it.

Hindsite wrote:His misconduct has sent shock waves through Washington because in July 2016, just days after closing the Clinton email case he led, Strzok signed the document that opened the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. His fingerprints are all over both cases, one widely criticized as a whitewash and the other condemned by the president and many in his party as a witch hunt.

Right. There is a mountain of evidence against Hillary Clinton, and yet they had planned to exonerate her even before interviewing her; yet, they knew that General Flynn had done nothing illegal, but used their surveillance power and an under oath interview to use his less than full recollection of information they already knew to prosecute him for a conversation that wasn't a crime to begin with. Yet, they helped Hillary Clinton destroy all those phones. Comey himself testified before Congress that there was classified information. Hillary lied under oath to Congress. Comey knew this too, and didn't charge her with it because he didn't receive a referral from Congress.

Hindsite wrote:Potentially more disturbing is Strzok’s possible role in what many see as an even bigger scandal: the weaponizing of US intelligence against political opponents. Did he also sign documents asking a federal court to allow the FBI to spy on Trump advisers? It’s a critical question, because a so-called FISA document authorizing agents to monitor the communications of Trump adviser Carter Page, for one, reportedly was based at least in part on anti-Trump Russia propaganda promulgated in a dossier underwritten by the Clinton campaign — a partisan smear sheet that the FBI and Mueller have nonetheless used as a road map in their Russia probe.

Pride before a fall. I think the point you are missing is that Strzok couldn't do this alone. Steele was trying to peddle the dossier to the press. It was Comey who got them to run the story by requesting a meeting with Trump--while at the same time expressing discomfort about having meetings with the president. Yet, that dossier wouldn't exist if Obama, Hillary and the DNC didn't finance it.

Hindsite wrote:Mueller filed charges against Flynn for lying to Strzok about his contacts with the Russian ambassador during the presidential transition.

Right. Without a layer of indirection, they have failed to provide a veneer of even a shred of fairness. I wonder if General Flynn could rescind his signature on the plea agreement for fraud in the inducement.

Hindsite wrote:Strzok monitored intercepts of the Russian Embassy and already knew what Flynn and the Russian ambassador had discussed. So why did he need to ask him about what he already knew? Was he trying to trap him in a lie? Also, who leaked the intercepts to the press?

You are asking all the right questions, and that is why this story is building as much bigger than Watergate.

Hindsite wrote:Strzok led the sham investigation of Clinton’s emails from start to finish, and helped draft her exoneration months in advance of her July 2, 2016, interview, which he personally supervised. He was the agent responsible for softening language then-FBI Director James Comey used in his July 5, 2016, statement clearing Clinton just ahead of the Democratic convention.

Yep. It also demonstrates that Comey lied under oath to Congress.

Drlee wrote:I, and most of the people I know could not care less about collusion at this point.

That's because it was a frame job, and you think you were successful. You've failed.

Drlee wrote:There is no doubt that the Trump campaign held some extremely dodgy meetings with Russians. There is no doubt that Trump officials held meetings with Russians and then repeatedly lied about it. That is collusion writ large.

Donald Trump Jr. met with Natalyia Veselnitskaya on a meeting pitched to him--not a meeting he sought. Veselnitskaya was in the United States, because while her visa application was denied, she received an immigration parole from the DoJ--bypassing the State Department--on the grounds that she would be representing a client as an attorney. So Veselnitskaya's presence in the United States was authorized by Loretta Lynch's office. Veselnitskaya met with Fusion GPS--author of the phony dossier--both before and after her meeting with Donald Trump Jr. wherein she lobbied for a repeal of the Magnitsky Act, but offered no information on Hillary Clinton. Your supposedly better-than-Mensa mind seems to be puzzlingly rather short on curiosity.

Zagadka wrote:Yes, let's ignore the meetings Trump's campaign staff had with Russians.

Nobody in their right mind is going to ignore the meeting Trump's campaign staff had with Nataliya Veselnitskaya. Why was that meeting pitched to Donald Trump Jr.? It was in furtherance of this collusion story, obviously. Was the reason for requesting a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. a lie? Evidently. Is it a crime? No. Was Veselnitskaya just some random Russian that the Obama administration didn't know about? Was Veselnitskaya someone Hillary didn't know about? That doesn't wash. Veselnitskaya got an immigration parole from the DoJ when her visa application was rejected by the State Department (meaning John Kerry wasn't in the loop on this, or he wasn't on board with it). Clearly, the DoJ knew about Veselnitskaya and so did the Hillary Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS.

Zagadka wrote:About 95% of Trump supporters on PoFo aren't Americans.

Says someone with a Russian name and Russian tagline? :?:

Zagadka wrote: I obviously don't know the extent of it, but I am interested in more investigation into the underlings.

So why does your curiosity stop at Hillary Clinton's and Barack Obama's doorstep? Veselnitskaya could not have been in the United States without Loretta Lynch's office. She met with Fusion GPS--contracted by Hillary Clinton to dig up dirt on Trump--before and after the meeting with Trump Jr. You guys are so smart, but you've never heard of a honey trap?

Zagadka wrote:I recall protesting the FBI for its draconian expansion into surveillance and detention from the Patriot Act and others. But then they are magically corrupt and incapable of investigating anything now.

Ok. So why do you think that a Hillary financed dossier should be kosher for the purposes of a FISA warrant against her political adversary? Don't these investigations require a reasonable basis?

Zagadka wrote:Espionage very rarely goes to the top of the government.

Don't you think that's being a little naive?

Drlee wrote:Are you kidding? We have three major Trump campaign officials under indictment for felonies. One of them very serious charges indeed.

None of the charges have anything to do with the Trump campaign allegedly colluding with the Russians.

Drlee wrote:We have the son and campaign officials from the Trump campaign meeting with Russian officials for the express purpose of getting dirt on their opposition campaign. AND THEY ADMIT IT.

As well they should admit it. It was pitched to Donald Trump Jr. It was not solicited by him. One of the Russians in question met with Hillary Clinton's opposition research contractor before and after the meeting. Veselnitskaya was allowed into the United States on a DoJ immigration parole after her visa application was rejected--so this went all the way up to Loretta Lynch's office. Veselnitskaya has no official ties to the Russian government, but she has some obvious indirect ties to the Obama administration and the Hillary Clinton campaign. That much is dispositive of fact.

Drlee wrote:We have known Russian agents hacking and releasing US campaign documents.

Those are unfounded facts. The US intelligence community made that assessment without reviewing the DNC server. In fact, the FBI was denied access to review the DNC server. So the fact of the matter is the US government doesn't know, and that is because the DNC denied the US government access to its allegedly hacked server. We do know that the US intelligence community made a conclusion of fact without access to any evidence. We know that the intelligence community sought a FISA warrant based on a dossier financed by Hillary Clinton's campaign. We know that Wikileaks denied receiving emails from Russia. We know that Wikileaks intimated that the source of their DNC information may have been Seth Rich, and we know that Seth Rich was murdered.

Drlee wrote:We have Russian agents serving on Trump's campaign staff.

Who?

Drlee wrote:This is not a campaign of innuendo.

Really?

Drlee wrote:We have enough already to show collusion. The above is the very definition of collusion.

You have enough to show that Hillary Clinton's campaign likely--through Fusion GPS and another actor--pitched a meeting with Russians to Donald Trump Jr., and after he accepted the meeting asserted that Donald Trump Sr. was colluding with Russia. If that is not a campaign of innuendo, exactly what is it?

Drlee wrote:What has come out already is proof that the sitting president of the US is unethical in the extreme.

We actually have no proof of that at all.

Drlee wrote:We know he has deep commercial ties with Russian nationals.

So what? So does Hillary Clinton.

Drlee wrote:Trump is toast.

He's doing very well. His tax cuts are immensely popular.

Drlee wrote:Nor is it about whether or not Russia conspired to interfere in our elections. They did and they admit it.

They admit no wrongdoing at all. They say that they did not hack the DNC server and that they did not leak emails to Wikileaks. Wikileaks also says that they did not get their information from Russia. Wikileaks implied that they got their information from Seth Rich, a DNC operative who was murdered under mysterious circumstances.

Drlee wrote:Flynn is already pleading guilty to lying to the FBI. He was probably offered this plea in exchange for not being prosecuted for failing to register as a foreign agent.

He was a career military officer until recently. He doesn't have the financial resources to fight this like Manafort does.

Drlee wrote:The National Security Advisor of the Trump administration is a foreign agent. Now registered.

H.R. McMaster is still an active duty Lieutenant General in the US Army. He is not a foreign agent.

Drlee wrote:What did he lie about? He admitted to discussing removing the Russian sanctions. He hid it. Are we to believe he did this on his own without the President's approval?

It doesn't matter if he did it with or without the president's approval. It's not a crime. Lying to an FBI agent is a crime. An FBI agent participating in a conspiracy to overthrow the US president is also a crime.

Drlee wrote:His campaign manager is charged with 12 felony counts including money laundering, conspiracy, and making false statements in relation to a Russia friendly political party in Ukraine.

All of this transpired before Trump even announced he was running. As soon as there was noise made about Manafort having ties to Russia, Trump fired him immediately.

Drlee wrote:I wish people here would stop acting like this is no big deal. It is a very big deal. And less than a year into his administration Trump has three officials headed for prison because of actions concerning the Russians in one way or another.

Who is headed for prison?

Drlee wrote:But he and his movement is over.

You've been so wrong for so long, I don't suppose you will reflect on his improving poll numbers and realize the folly of your delusion.

Drlee wrote:He has harmed evangelical Christians and rural conservatives immensely.

Yeah, I'm sure they are broken hearted that he's the first president in ages to meet with farming groups, anti-abortion groups, etc. I'm sure they're just devastated.
There is so much wrong with that mile-long tome I an just going to ignore it. It is one distortion after another.

Note. Tired of hearing about Hillary Clinton. She has nothing to do with this issue. If you want to see great examples of misdirection read this thread. Especially Blackjacks.

"Rush Limbaugh Said"...

How to tell when to stop reading.
I'll be honest. I agree with Rush Limbaugh on Bush. I came to support George Bush Jr after several viewings of Farenheit 9/11 and his actions following the event itself.

I always supported invading Afghanistan and I saw the logic in going back into Iraq. I do think the intelligence community fucked up the Intel though, both MI5 and the CIA.

In terms of the Moore film, I bring it up because the President basically acted normally in the particular when he got told about 9/11 yet gets ripped into mercilessly for it in the film. His first instinct was to act calm and figure out how not to alarm or upset the room full of kids in front of him. I couldnt imagine the shock of being whispered such news while dealing with a group of children at storytime. My immediate thought would be "Oh my god what do I tell these youngsters?".
I'll be honest. I agree with Rush Limbaugh on Bush. I came to support George Bush Jr after several viewings of Farenheit 9/11 and his actions following the event itself.

I always supported invading Afghanistan and I saw the logic in going back into Iraq. I do think the intelligence community fucked up the Intel though, both MI5 and the CIA.

In terms of the Moore film, I bring it up because the President basically acted normally in the particular when he got told about 9/11 yet gets ripped into mercilessly for it in the film. His first instinct was to act calm and figure out how not to alarm or upset the room full of kids in front of him. I couldnt imagine the shock of being whispered such news while dealing with a group of children at storytime. My immediate thought would be "Oh my god what do I tell these youngsters?".

I don't disagree with this. I do not think Bush did a bad job at all. Had his father taken out Saddam when the entire word wanted him to this would have been academic. We have been altogether too kind to Afghanistan for altogether too long. The Saudis certainly way to kind. Perhaps Pakistan too. This has nothing at all to do with the topic at hand.
Drlee wrote:How to tell when to stop reading.

He's a little more influential than you are Drlee. His 20M listeners have a different view from the 2M or so who listen to MSNBC and CNN.

Drlee wrote:Note. Tired of hearing about Hillary Clinton. She has nothing to do with this issue.

Other than her presidential campaign financed the dossier through a law firm as a layer of indirection to Fusion GPS and then using former MI-6 case officer to gather information? :knife: That practically suggests collusion between the Hillary Clinton campaign and the government of the UK if we're going to take this Nataliya Veselnitskaya stuff seriously. However, as you noted, that's not relevant since this is a deep state collateral attack on a sitting president so the facts don't matter.

colliric wrote:I'll be honest. I agree with Rush Limbaugh on Bush. I came to support George Bush Jr after several viewings of Farenheit 9/11 and his actions following the event itself.

I supported Bush from the outset. While I wasn't initially onboard with the invasion of Iraq, I understood the argument for pre-emption and eventually signed on. I understand it now with respect to North Korea. Limbaugh's point, however, is that the intelligence community is stuffed with partisans who use their positions to attack domestic political leaders--even in war time.

If you recall Joseph Wilson's trip to Niger and his subsequent op-ed piece, he argued that Hussein had never sought yellowcake from Niger. In fact, an Iraqi delegation from Italy went to Niger and the former PM from Niger said he thought the reason for the visit was to obtain yellowcake. Wilson and even Italy's SISMI was obfuscating the fact that an Iraqi delegation did indeed go to Niger. Wilson tried to obfuscate it too, but he was treated as an asset and not an analyst.

It wasn't Scooter Libby who leaked Plame's name. That was Richard Armitage. Everyone said it was a high crime; yet, Richard Armitage was never charged, but Scooter Libby was. They even put New York Times reporter Judith Miller in jail for awhile to try to get her to cough up her sources. Who leaked Plame's name was not important, just as Drlee pointed out that Russian collusion isn't important. It was a pretext by rogue agents within the government to engage in a collateral attack on a sitting president.

Drlee wrote:Had his father taken out Saddam when the entire word wanted him to this would have been academic.

That is revisionist history. The coalition forces consisted importantly of Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Netherlands, Niger, Spain, Syria, Egypt, France, Italy, UK, Poland, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Belgium, Sweden, Czechoslovakia, Greece, Denmark, Hungary, South Korea and Bangladesh. There was no widespread consensus to remove Hussein from power. On the contrary, there was significant fear that the coalition would fracture, because it had powers like Egypt and Syria that had a history with Ba'athism and the United Arab Republic among other factions.

Drlee wrote:We have been altogether too kind to Afghanistan for altogether too long. The Saudis certainly way to kind. Perhaps Pakistan too. This has nothing at all to do with the topic at hand.

It has a lot to do with intelligence communities operating against the head of state. Afghanistan wouldn't be the problem it is without our "alliance" with Pakistan while the ISI has pro-Taliban factions that want to exert control beyond Waziristan into the Pashtun areas of Afganistan.

Rush Limbaugh wrote:Look at all of the places that you now know have been corrupted by politics. Is it strange to think that the intelligence community could be populated by such people? I’ll tell you, for me, it’s becoming more and more possible and even more and more likely. Given the importance of the intelligence community, why would the left leave it alone? Why would they not attempt to gain control of it?

They want to control everything else in government. They want to control as much as they can about life in America. Why wouldn’t they want to gain control of the intelligence community? Because as Chuck You Schumer said to Donald Trump once (paraphrased), “Better be careful, Donald! Better be careful, Mr. President. When you anger those intelligence guys, they can ruin you.” Well, we are witnessing the attempt by somebody to ruin Donald Trump, or somebodies.

We have intelligence agencies that are not loyal to the people of the United States, and that needs to change.

Anyway, Andrew McCarthy concurs that the purpose of exonerating Hillary was to protect Obama.
Clinton–Obama Emails: The Key to Understanding Why Hillary Wasn’t Indicted

Release the Memo and Release the Evidence
We’re reaching a dangerous point of partisan polarization in our nation. Millions of Americans are now firmly convinced that the entire Russia investigation is a scam cooked up by “deep state” bureaucrats who are seeking to topple a duly elected president. This is the so-called soft coup so often discussed on talk radio and social media.

Uh...that is just not true. I don't understand wh[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

LOOOK! It's @skinster here in this video talking[…]

My statement above is antisemitic according to th[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is very clear that Zionists executed men, wome[…]