FBI Collusion - No Russian Collusion - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah attempting to talk to socially stunted weirdos who get their information from fringe right wing grifters is boring as fuck.

That’s why I have been spending more time on a political comedy forum.

You should put that video in your signature.
Like I posted in the other thread, the FISA warrants and warrant applications are out there. So calling it a "nothing burger" and so-on is not going to be effective.

Also, lol@SO for blaming someone else for Rei leaving even though he was on her proverbial balls for years or something.
The 'nothing-burger' memo is bigger than Watergate. And there's more coming. Expect many resignations in the coming weeks, followed by prosecutions. It's the biggest political scandal in US history.

:lol:

In your dreams.
Drlee wrote::lol:

In your dreams.

I see you learned to use a smiley emoji grandpa.
It will not be in anyone's dream, if a special prosecutor is appointed to investigate this FBI collusion.
HalleluYah.
Drlee wrote:Sorry you are looking for a scapegoat. I, and most of the people I know could not care less about collusion at this point. That is clear and established. There is no doubt that the Russians intervened in our elections. None. Zero. Zip. There is no doubt that the Trump campaign held some extremely dodgy meetings with Russians. There is no doubt that Trump officials held meetings with Russians and then repeatedly lied about it. That is collusion writ large. Whether it is a crime is another thing altogether.

What Trump should fear and what the investigation is currently about is the double whammy of money laundering and obstruction of justice. Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with this investigation and your attempting to make her the issue is just smoke and mirrors.

Your post is pure unadulterated personal prejudice WITHOUT a scintilla of of FACTUAL evidence, YET, you carry out a post containing 100% of fabricated rhetoric constituting FAKE NEWS to 'support' the nonsense that you created.

WELL DONE, 'YOU' have a 100% FAILURE RATE in plausibility.
Igor Antunov wrote:The author of the Yahoo article cited extensively in the FISA warrant, was at the time, WORKING FOR FUSION GPS

Steele was working for Fusion GPS. I didn't get from the memo that Michael Issikof was working for them. Rather, that his undisclosed source was Steele. That YahooNews report was used to corroborate Steele's dossier in the FISA application to the FISC court. They later learned it was false, but apparently did not disclose that to the FISC.

Hong Wu wrote:Like I posted in the other thread, the FISA warrants and warrant applications are out there. So calling it a "nothing burger" and so-on is not going to be effective.

The evidence is pretty clear now. We should declassify the FISA applications now. There is no more secret about Carter Page.
blackjack21 wrote:The evidence is pretty clear now. We should declassify the FISA applications now. There is no more secret about Carter Page.

I agree. We also need a special prosecutor to go after those partisan FBI agents.
I also heard that Carter page was not recruited by the Russians during those 5 years because they thought he was too much of an idiot.
Holy crap a Rei sighting. Hey Rei, maybe avoid the North America sub-forum for awhile and stick to the Asia sections, something tells me it's going to be crazy in here for the next couple of years. :lol:

Anyway I'm just hoping a lot of people Dem and Repub go to jail over this they're all corrupt anyway. A lot of subordinates are going down but Republicans in congress aren't going to touch Trump so it's all kinda moot anyway.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Hello, Hong Wu. I've noticed that you've been desperately trying to get my attention for several posts now.

Well, you have it. Now, how do you plan to fuck this up and embarrass yourself?

How about a picture of Adam Schiff looking calm and collected, not at all scared as he discusses the Nunes memo?

Compare this to a recent image of a Trump supporter discussing Trump's collusion with the Russian government:
How about a picture of Adam Schiff looking calm and collected, not at all scared as he discusses the Nunes memo?

Not frightened. Angry. He is angry at republicans for their recent treasonous acts. Especially those by Nunes. Just wait and see young man. 2018 and 2020 are coming and the payback is going to be very ugly indeed. It is called justice.
Drlee wrote:Not frightened. Angry. He is angry at republicans for their recent treasonous acts. Especially those by Nunes. Just wait and see young man. 2018 and 2020 are coming and the payback is going to be very ugly indeed. It is called justice.

....and the result of the 2016 Federal Election was also payback and Justice....

Against Clinton Corruption and Clinton Treason.
I dunno, anger is usually described in terms of narrowed eyes, grimaces, he doesn't look angry to me at all. Let's recall that Trump first alleged this in a tweet not long after he took office. That was a year ago. So the GOP has been prepairing for this for a year.

@Potemkin and @ingliz have we discussed what t[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hopefully, we will all get what we deserve. Frie[…]

My take from this discussion is that @QatzelOk w[…]

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol: