FBI Collusion - No Russian Collusion - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The Nunes memo is dumb as shit because its author, Nunes, is dumb as shit.

The guy tore his pants trying to climb over the White House fence the second he found something he could turn over to the Trump people. And he's in charge of the House investigation, lol.

I trust in Representative Nunes to be an honest and impartial memo writer, and put all of my faith in him authoring a memo that no doubt will withstand scrutiny and not be a wet fart that fails to live up to the hype.

Hindsite wrote:I bet I have been in Washington, D.C., the White House, the State Department, and the Congress many more times than you.
So prove me wrong.

So, what? You were a janitor?
Remember when you said the LA Times Poll calling the election for Trump was going to be wrong, and Wikileaks October surprise was going to be nothing?

Lol. I'm still laughing.
So I decided to come back for a few minutes to see what was happening, after two years of being gone, and what do I see? This:
blackjack21 wrote:You know who is once again proving to be an excellent analyst on this topic: Rush Limbaugh.

What the fuck?

blackjack21 wrote:So they went for Scooter Libby knowing perfectly well that he was innocent just like they have gone after General Flynn knowing he committed no other crime than not being completely forthcoming with the FBI.

Yeah, no. Bye. I think I'll just go back to accepting death.

I'm leaving, again. And I only just got back 10 minutes ago.
I guess you're a celebrity now.... Too good for the rest of us, lol.

How did Mark Dice come to follow you anyway?

We all saw your Tweet in his video on the "fish feeding controversy". Reminded us most of us like your personality but not your politics.
Rei Murasame wrote:So I decided to come back for a few minutes to see what was happening, after two years of being gone, and what do I see? This:

What the fuck?

Yeah, no. Bye. I think I'll just go back to accepting death.

I'm leaving, again. And I only just got back 10 minutes ago.

:lol: You haven't read enough to realize just what PoFo has become. I am here 100% for entertainment value at this point. Good luck out there Rei!

So, anyone notice how the left seems more worried about dat memo than the right seems to be about the Russian collusion investigation? Surely someone can explain to me why this is hubris.
SpecialOlympian wrote:The Nunes memo is dumb as shit because its author, Nunes, is dumb as shit.

The guy tore his pants trying to climb over the White House fence the second he found something he could turn over to the Trump people. And he's in charge of the House investigation, lol.

I trust in Representative Nunes to be an honest and impartial memo writer, and put all of my faith in him authoring a memo that no doubt will withstand scrutiny and not be a wet fart that fails to live up to the hype.

So, what? You were a janitor?

You're on the side of a guy who have a response to the SOTU, drooling, a Kennedy in front of a wrecked car, his tie crooked with a loser Bengals flag from a loser sports league on the wall. Obviously the Trumps are the next political dynasty and the only thing they abuse is Twitter.
Hong Wu wrote:You're on the side of a guy who have a response to the SOTU, drooling, a Kennedy in front of a wrecked car, his tie crooked with a loser Bengals flag from a loser sports league on the wall. Obviously the Trumps are the next political dynasty and the only thing they abuse is Twitter.

"I take decorum very seriously,"

I am not too proud to beg. Come back REI! This place is not the same without you.

We did not always agree but we really need smart posters. Come back.
About the memo, my guess is that Republicans are smart enough to have ways to corroborate at least some of their claims. So blanket criticism before it even gets released/read, I dunno, just doesn't seem like a good strategy to me because at least some of it is likely provable.
Ter wrote:Well good luck Rey.

In case you still read this, some people have been asking about you and want you to come back.

I don't remember Rey or Rei. I guess it was before my time here.
But anyway, the Russian collusion thing was a hoax use to jump on President Trump.
It looks like the real collusion was with the Hillary campaign and a few deep state operatives in the FBI.
Praise the Lord.
Rei Murasame wrote:So I decided to come back for a few minutes to see what was happening, after two years of being gone, and what do I see? This:

As hard as it may be for you to admit it, I've been right about how things would go for the last two years. And keep in mind, that's not necessarily where I wanted things to go, but being realistic has its benefits. Whereas, most of the people who disagree with me have been totally wrong--even people like baltwade that worked for Hillary. I've been on a roll for awhile, but things do not always go my way. I just don't like being blind-sided by reality. So I'm not going to engage in deluding myself.

However, unlike you, I'm glad the establishment is getting a comeuppance, and not because of Iraq. Rather, I think their ideas on immigration are dangerously misguided, and they simply need to be placed aside and if they don't do so willingly, they need to be put on their knees, a garbage bag placed over their heads, and shot in the back of the head--the garbage bag a consideration for the janitorial staff so that there isn't too much of a mess to clean up. We should be considerate.

Rei Mursasame wrote:What the fuck?

Compared to you, or the mainstream media? Other than me, some black dude on TV and Ann Coulter were the only polemicists who were saying early on that Trump would win, only to be laughed at. Sean Hannity got on board later. Pretty much everyone else--even Rush Limbaugh--were not making any predictions. How far did your beloved Jeb Bush go? He was out by South Carolina. Hillary Clinton? If you're going to be throwing out "What the fuck?"'s, what about Hillary Clinton? She is an embarrassing and shameless gadfly now.

Rei Murasame wrote:Yeah, no. Bye. I think I'll just go back to accepting death.

We all have to accept death, graciously or otherwise. It's coming one way or another. That's not a good reason to give up the fight. It's kind of a cop out. You're a little better than that. What happened to killing all of us first, and then going out in a blaze of glory? Or was that just you being a woman and trying to get us men to do your wet work for you?

Rei Murasame wrote:I'm leaving, again. And I only just got back 10 minutes ago.

Oh come on. As much as you hate him, Trump isn't even a convincing racist and yet that's what his enemies are trying to hang their hat on. A troll with a lot of money, not even as skillful as Milo Yiannopolous--became president of the United States, because the American people don't want America to become Mexico, unlike Nancy Pelosi.

And you could always go to Japan. It's not rife with blacks, Mexicans and Muslims. :-)
Rei was a breath of fresh air. A clarifying voice.

The so-called memo was released today. What a joke. It says nothing of interest except to confirm that there was a FISA warrant on a man who had been in the FBI cross hairs for a very long time. A person who had been in contact with Russian spies for a long time. And a person who wound up on the Trump campaign. As what? An intelligence advisor.

This is a joke. What fucking complete moron could have any revelation from this.

71% of Americans believe Trump should be interrogated by the special council. Crumble. Crunch. Look at the republican congressmen resigning or deciding not to run again.

If I was Trump or one of his cast of clowns I would be very frightened.
Decky wrote:I liked having a real right here to debate with rather the screeching autists of 4chan.

Yeah attempting to talk to socially stunted weirdos who get their information from fringe right wing grifters is boring as fuck.

That’s why I have been spending more time on a political comedy forum.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]