#ReleasedTheMemo! - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
blackjack21 wrote:Yes, but you are trying to sustain the idea that Trump may have colluded with the Russians.

I am? Am I now part of the conspiracy?

Mostly I don't bother responding do you because you waltz in here once or twice a week, cherry pick what you're going to respond to from ten people, and then leave for another half a week. In each instance everything's already been gone over. You're essentially asking us to stop and backtrack everything for you every time. If you can't pay attention the first time, I'm not going to go over it again.

Suffice to say that you're, again, leaning on some massive conspiracy that you can't quite explain to fill in the holes for a narrative you want to have happened.

Roger Stone literally laughs at suckers like you that buy his horseshit. And James Carville does the same for the suckers he sells horseshit to in the Democratic Party.
By Hong Wu
So was the FBI agent lying to his friend, or did Obama want to know what they were doing about Hillary's email thing, or was it about something else? It seems like Strzok could only have been referring to so many things...
By maz
This stupid drama is becoming a yarn that I no longer have time to keep up on, and now there is a separate memo that supposed to be more damning than the Nunes memo. Plus the Republicans are going to release even more memos which will be countered by Democrat memos.

But we should note that Democrats and establishment media were trying to link the release of the memo to the "Russian hackers conspiracy," who were somehow making the hashtag trend on Twitter. This was just after Twitter sent out direct messages to thousands of users, including some prominent Twitter users including the blue check mafia, to inform them they had been either following or tweeting posts from Russian bots.

The Democrats and establishment media seemed to want conflate Russian bots/accounts to the Russian election hacking conspiracy theory when now they want to distance the memo from the Russian investigation to maintain the investigations sagging credibility.

Russian Twitter accounts pushing for release of 'shocking' surveillance memo

Russian-linked bots on Twitter are pushing for the House Intelligence Committee to release a classified report written by committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.).

Some Republicans believe the report shows political bias in the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation of possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

#ReleaseTheMemo is the top trending hashtag among Twitter accounts believed to be operated by Kremlin-linked groups, according to Hamilton 68, a website which tracks Russian propaganda online.

Hamilton 68 is spearheaded by Clint Watts, an expert on foreign actors using American social media. Watts has testified before Congress multiple times on the matter.

The #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag has increased by 286,700 percent over the past two days and is being used 100 times more than any other hashtag by accounts Hamilton 68 is tracking.

The accounts have also frequently been tweeting out links to Wikileaks.org and specifically to its page to submit documents.

After news of the controversial memo existence leaked, Wikileaks tweeted an open call for anyone with access to it to release it to the website.
Last edited by maz on 07 Feb 2018 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
By Igor Antunov
The leaked text messages reinforce everything in the memo. I guess those text messages were a little too incriminating to not remove. It's all related to this coup attempt. At least it is enlightening to see DNC shills are modding this place as well. Everyone in the Clinton camp is going to jail.
Hong Wu wrote:So was the FBI agent lying to his friend, or did Obama want to know what they were doing about Hillary's email thing, or was it about something else? It seems like Strzok could only have been referring to so many things...

It’s doubtful these two agents had any contact at all with the president. Even the Fox spin comes short of alleging that, more or less saying they needed to collect information to send up the chain...it seems like.

But I can’t go through thousands of pages of unsearchable PDFs and Fox conveniently doesn’t direct us to where this bombshell is, so there’s no way to tell.
By Hindsite
The Immortal Goon wrote:It’s doubtful these two agents had any contact at all with the president. Even the Fox spin comes short of alleging that, more or less saying they needed to collect information to send up the chain...it seems like.

But I can’t go through thousands of pages of unsearchable PDFs and Fox conveniently doesn’t direct us to where this bombshell is, so there’s no way to tell.

As I recall, you are the one that puts things he disagrees with in Conspiracy Theories.
What is taking you so long to move this to Conspiracy Theories?
By Sivad
blackjack21 wrote:We should believe what's in the dossier and not question anything else, right? Otherwise, we are stupid conspiracy theorists? Is that how it works?

That's exactly how it works with these pseudoskeptic types, if you don't remain within the narrow confines of "respectable discourse" set the by the establishment then you're a "conspiracy theorist". You gotta swallow the whole load of MSM bullshit or you're not respectable. The irony is that if you look at the considerable body of serious scholarship on elite networks and power dynamics it's the pseudoskeptics who are up their own asses. They might as well be raving about chemtrails and lizard people cause that MSM worldview of theirs is just as erroneous and false.
By Hong Wu
Ok, so the FBI agents were pretending that Obama wanted updates for them. Those FBI agents sure enjoy LARPing, maybe they were like, lol I hope somebody finds these messages someday and thinks the President was actually asking us for updates :excited:

This may as well get put in the conspiracy theories bin, along with anything else pro-Trump for all of this shift it is being given. Like when the thread on the Podesta Wikileaks got binned and then Hillary won the election, that was awesome.
By colliric
CNN backtracking their initial overtly biased propoganda-style reporting was hilarious....

Totally made my Afternoon....

"It was all totally debunked"

Later report an hour later:

"it was all a bit vague what it was about... Obama confronted Putin that same week"

Typical CNN day!
By Hong Wu
Well, like I said in another thread. Since that stock market correction was Trump's fault, that means everything from this point on can be credited to Trump, according to their own positions. As a result, I trust that we can have mature discussion about Trump from this point on.
By Godstud
We're only mentioning this because Trump takes the claim for anything going right, but never takes responsiblity for anything going wrong, because he's such a cunt. Your argument is SHIT, Hong Wu. You're just another Trumpanzee apologist.
By noir
The issue here is the MSM reluctant to admit he's the president, and good one. The MSM and the corrupted Demos are on the same ideological pole.
By Godstud
He's a shit president, and everyone who isn't Trump worshiper knows it. Keep sucking the teat, boys!
By noir
Shit leader is what Canada has. MSM refusement to outset him will cost Canadians dearly. The Demos probably want a president like this joke.

By Hong Wu
So I went wading into the depths of a certain redacted subreddit and there I learned that the way this latest text message snafu is being explained is... wait for it... Russia. They're saying the text was referring to Russian interference in the election. I need a new hobby :P
By Godstud
@noir Trudeau is a neurosurgeon and rocket scientist compared to the leader of the USA. I can see why dipshits who don't know anything about Canada would try to compare him to the freakshow that is the USA, but they ultimately FAIL like the morons that they are. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PM Trudeau isn't perfect, but compared to Trump, he's the Second Coming. He understands diplomacy and politics, which places him far ahead of Trump, from the start.
By noir
No racists like the Demos

Texts Reveal Strzok And Page Had A Real Problem With Romanians
Photo of Jack Crowe
JACK CROWE
Political Reporter
10:51 AM 02/07/2018

Text messages released on Wednesday exchanged between FBI agent Peter Strzok and bureau attorney Lisa Page reveal the pair discussed Romanians in casually bigoted terms.

Strzok and Page, who both served in prominent roles on the Russian collusion investigation, revealed their anti-Romanian bias while discussing the notorious hacker, Guccifer, in text messages dated May 9, 2016.

“Guccifer. Sleazy Romanian…,” Strzok wrote.

“They ALL are,” Page responded.

“Funny to watch and think of [redacted]. No wonder he’s a brusque as he is…and those Romanians aren’t even the gypsies…” Strzok shot back.

“Seriously, I kind of hate them. (I’m sure [redacted] fine). But they have the crookedness of the Russians with the entitledness of the Italians. Yuck,” Page answered.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/texts ... romanians/

What bill are you talking about?

Those who were buried do not have a burial date pr[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]