#ReleasedTheMemo! - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
Rancid wrote:Dumb statement.

I guess this makes Trump a traitor.
[youtube]zjwPiE1wCU0[/youtube]

Why shouldn't all Americans applaud for that wonderful speech?
By Godstud
Because they don't have to(USA is not a dictatorship... yet), and it's not treason to disagree with a [person] like Trump.

[Zag Note: Please use respectful grown up language]
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Because they don't have to(USA is not a dictatorship... yet), and it's not treason to disagree with a cocksucker like Trump.

Trump couldn't have done anything to you, because you live in Thailand or Taiwan.
So I don't get why you would even make such hateful comments. It makes no sense.
By Zagadka
President Trump on Friday blocked the release of a classified Democratic memo rebutting Republican claims that top federal law enforcement officials had abused their powers in spying on a former Trump campaign aide, a move that Democrats denounced as politically motivated hypocrisy.

Last week, the president moved quickly, over the objections of the Justice Department and the F.B.I., to declassify the contents of a rival Republican memo drafted by House Intelligence Committee staff members. He claimed, incorrectly, that the Republican memo had vindicated him in the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/p ... laims.html

Because clarity and fairness. He has nothing to hide!

#ReleaseTheOtherMemo!
By Igor Antunov
With the treasonous way the media has been behaving, he should be ordering bombing runs on CNN hq's across the country and revoking broadcasting licenses. This is too little, too late.
By Finfinder
Zagadka wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/trump-blocks-release-of-memo-rebutting-republican-claims.html

Because clarity and fairness. He has nothing to hide!

#ReleaseTheOtherMemo!

Its obvious to a honest person that the Democrat memo was purposely written so that much of it would need to be redacted.
By colliric
Finfinder wrote:Its obvious to a honest person that the Democrat memo was purposely written so that much of it would need to be redacted.

Yep.

This was the usual "force him to do this so we can say he cockblocked us when he does the right thing" dick move.

It was a 10 page "memo" responding to a 4 page one. They delibrately put too much classified shit into it.
Christ.

It's like people on a political forum don't know anything about politics.

Obviously the Democrats are going to cherry-pick and do whatever else. Nobody is disputing this. But this is also Trump controlling the narrative. He is hardly some kind of benevolent fair-player here.
By Hindsite
The Immortal Goon wrote:Obviously the Democrats are going to cherry-pick and do whatever else. Nobody is disputing this. But this is also Trump controlling the narrative. He is hardly some kind of benevolent fair-player here.

Yeah, but it is also obvious that Trump is the victim of a Democrat political hit job.
We should all pray for Trump's deliverance from the demon Democrats and our nations struggle against spiritual hosts of wickedness of the far left.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:So I don't get why you would even make such hateful comments. It makes no sense.
Trump is a horrible human being who has incited violence and racism. He continues to be a divisive force in the USA, and his followers are like religious fanatics who can see no reason. He says nasty shitty lies all the time, and his goon followers praise him for his lies, or excuse them because they are too witless to see that they have been conned.

There are a great many reasons to hate Trump.

Hindsite wrote:Yeah, but it is also obvious that Trump is the victim of a Democrat political hit job.
Only if you're in Trump's cult.

Hindsite wrote:We should all pray for Trump's deliverance from the demon Democrats and our nations struggle against spiritual hosts of wickedness of the far left.
I am going to pray for his timely death at the hands of an undiagnosed STI, from screwing around on his wife. It'll do just as much. :lol:
By Hindsite
It is the left-wing biased media that has been inciting violence and racism. They are just using their hatred of the Trump of God to do it.

No one knows if the Democrat memo will rebut anything at this point.
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:Obviously you are in some shithole cuntry with a sub-par education, so you don't understand anything about geography, and knowing when Trump is being a stupid fucking blowhard. :lol:

For someone living in Thailand with its military junta and a substandard education relative to other nations in East Asia, such as South Korea or Japan, you certainly seem quite critical of other locales relative to where you choose to live.

Hindsite wrote:Shouldn't all Americans want that?

Well its a question that reveals a lot about the modern Democratic party. That doesn't necessarily reflect on its constituents, who seem to have an identity-based devotion to the party rather than what it presently stands for. However, it does say a lot about its leadership.

Crantag wrote:No, some see nationalism as an abhorrent delusion. Noxious nationalism is very common in the world though. I'm proud of the place where I am from, but this has nothing to do with the commonplace tribalism variety of nationalism, and I don't consider myself a nationalist by any measure (nor a globalist, or any such ridiculous thing. Just a dude.)

No man is an island.

Hindsite wrote:To me that sounds like left-wing propaganda that you have bought into.

Well it sounds like the apathy of a misanthrope.

Igor Antunov wrote:The democrats colluded with the Russians to illegally take down an elected president.

That's exactly what happened, and they did their usually sloppy seconds.

colliric wrote:He just said it had little impact on the probe, we all know that already. It's to do with Democratic Corruption, not the validity of the probe itself.

If you don't understand how this makes Democratic Party look corrupt then you must be really really out of touch with what's going on.

TIG is a communist. In the United States, the communist party is pathetic. The closest thing for him are the Trotskyists and they are neoconservatives; hence, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Marco Rubio and others don't come in for quite the criticism that others do.

The Immortal Goon wrote:There is no conspiracy.

So capitalism is completely voluntary and there is no media brainwashing, no coercion, no exploitation? There are no cases where to or more people take steps in furtherance of an object, such as a capitalist society?

The Immortal Goon wrote:I'm against stupid conspiracy theories to try and justify feelings via whataboutism.

Hmmm. There isn't any corroborated evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. Over a year and over $10M has been spent now. Mueller is looking for a conspiracy. Does that make him stupid or the investigation stupid?

Hindsite wrote:Trump couldn't have done anything to you, because you live in Thailand or Taiwan.
So I don't get why you would even make such hateful comments. It makes no sense.

His passion for American politics is a bit puzzling. He also uses terms like "cocksucker" to refer to Trump; yet, if Trump were to do anything that was harmful to homosexual males, I'm guessing Godstud would be angry about that too.

colliric wrote:And, lol, the Justice Department and the FBI have apparently supported the President in this decision. They had concerns about this memo that were apparently more significant than the previous memo.

If I were Trump, I'd delegate the authority to release the memo to Adam Schiff. That way, he has to be responsible for harming national security if that's what he's going to accuse Trump of if Trump declassifies it.

Godstud wrote:Trump is a horrible human being who has incited violence and racism.

That's a bit over the top. Trump is a troll, but he's not a racist.

Hindsite wrote:It is the left-wing biased media that has been inciting violence and racism.

I think Godstud is still upset that the leftwing scam at Charlottesville means nothing to Trump supporters. This is probably because people like Godstud really do think that Trump supporters are Nazis.
By Godstud
blackjack21 wrote:For someone living in Thailand with its military junta and a substandard education relative to other nations in East Asia, such as South Korea or Japan, you certainly seem quite critical of other locales relative to where you choose to live
Where I live i irrelevant, but that's the only argument you have. :lol: Sad.

Come back when you can make a reasonable argument.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Come back when you can make a reasonable argument.

Maybe you should do the same and we would not have to read your sorry nonsense comments.
Praise the Lord.
By skinster
FBI Warns Republican Memo Could Undermine Faith In Massive, Unaccountable Government Secret Agencies
WASHINGTON—Stressing that such an action would be highly reckless, FBI Director Christopher Wray warned Thursday that releasing the “Nunes Memo” could potentially undermine faith in the massive, unaccountable government secret agencies of the United States. “Making this memo public will almost certainly impede our ability to conduct clandestine activities operating outside any legal or judicial system on an international scale,” said Wray, noting that it was essential that mutual trust exist between the American people and the vast, mysterious cabal given free rein to use any tactics necessary to conduct surveillance on U.S. citizens or subvert religious and political groups. “If we take away the people’s faith in this shadowy monolith exempt from any consequences, all that’s left is an extensive network of rogue, unelected intelligence officers carrying out extrajudicial missions for a variety of subjective, and occasionally personal, reasons.” At press time, Wray confirmed the massive, unaccountable government secret agencies were unaware of any wrongdoing for violating constitutional rights.
https://politics.theonion.com/fbi-warns ... 1822639681
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:Where I live i irrelevant, but that's the only argument you have. :lol: Sad.

You made your locale relevant by arguing about Hindsite's locale and insinuated by virtue of the education system where he lives that he knows nothing about geography. Of course, he referred to Thailand as a shithole country, so I guess you took the bait. Yet, for all your critiques of the United States and lionizing of Canada, it's odd that you don't seek to move your family to Canada rather than to relocate yourself to Thailand, which is ruled by a military junta and has a worse education system than the United States (which is great at the university level, but is being destroyed at the primary level due to excessive and often illegal immigration).

Back to the topic, I think Trump should release the memo. However, I think he should declassify it and defer to Schiff as to whether to publish it. Alternatively, I would delegate the power to declassify the memo as is to Adam Schiff. Otherwise, the next complaint will be that Trump did what the Democrats asked him to do.

@ingliz he ignores mixed race people I […]

The assessment I've seen is that it would take[…]

@late The best response to a far Right like a[…]

This is largely history repeating itself . Similar[…]