The Lie that is the United States of America - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I'll go you one better Qatzelok........"The Lie That Is The Human Race". I am confident that the human race is on the road to extinction. I believe it is hard wired in our genes to pursue greed, wealth, power and violence. The ill effects of this course will be exponentially increased as poor Mother Earth is called upon to accommodate ever more billions of humans.
Suntzu wrote:When the Europeans arrived in the New World they found stone age savages, no metal tools, no beast of burden, no written language, practicing cannibalism on a grand scale. We started a relationship by trading, they gave us syphilis, we gave them smallpox. :lol:

SUPER

American children spend hours and hours of their free time watching superheroes do physically and mentally challenging things... while they themselves sit perfectly still on carpet or a bed watching and waiting for sugary treats. Super-american kids often grow up to an adult routine of using super-software at their super-cubicles, motionlessly succumbing to premature secretary spread.

Young kids are amazed by Superman flying to other planets, Spiderman swinging from super-webs, and Batman climbing walls, while they - the super-american kids - can't even cross the street safely (because of super-cars) or walk to child-centered activities (they need a drive in one of the cars that makes their environment too dangerous to walk or cycle).

All the TV-watching and social isolation leads to ADD, which makes these super-narrative-consumers anything but super-students or super-wise.

American adults watch their TVs powefully as their superpower nation destroyes yet another much smaller nation somewhere on the globe where there are super-resources for their super-cars.

And when you see the citizens of the superpower at their supercenter malls, they don't look much like Superman or Wonder Woman. No, the supernational companies that feed and transport Americans have made the citizens look far more like Wall-E than Spiderman.

Also, for super, see: Exceptional, Limited Edition, Director's cut, Walk on Water, Part the Red Sea, and Make the Desert Bloom, Come on Lucky Seven!, etc.

A senior investment banker dressed up as a superhero
Last edited by QatzelOk on 06 Feb 2018 15:51, edited 2 times in total.
QatzelOk wrote:SUPER

American children spend hours and hours of their free time watching superheroes do physically and mentally challenging things... while the child watching this lies almost perfectly still on carpet or a bed watching TV and waiting for a sugary treat.

Young kids are amazed by Superman flying to other planets, Spiderman swinging from super-webs, and Batman climbing walls, while they - the super-american kids - can't even cross the street safely (because of super-cars) or walk to child-centered activities (they need a drive in one of the cars that makes their environment too dangerous to walk or cycle).

All the TV-watching and social isolation leads to ADD, which makes these super-narrative-consumers anything but super-students or super-wise.

American adults watch powefully as their superpower nation destroyes yet another much smaller nation somewhere on the globe where there are super-resources for their super-cars.

And when you see the citizens of the superpower at their supercenter malls, they don't look much like Superman or Wonder Woman. No, the supernational companies that feed and transport Americans have made the citizens look far more like Wall-e than Spiderman.

Also, for super, see: Exceptional, Limited Edition, Director's cut, Walk on Water, Part the Red Sea, and Make the Desert Bloom, Come on Lucky Seven!, etc.

A senior investment banker dressed up as a superhero

A lot of truth in a few lines Q.

Bravo. Caballero!!

Suntzu is a racist man without any education. He won't listen to reason. A waste of time writing to a man with nothing to argue with but racist notions full of shit. That is what he deals with Q.

I am afraid your opinions are so far off his capacity to reason that it won't be worth it.
:lol:
Tainari88 wrote:A lot of truth in a few lines Q. Suntzu is a racist man without any education. He won't listen to reason. A waste of time writing to a man with nothing to argue with but racist notions full of shit. That is what he deals with Q.

Suntzu probably grew up in a toxic media environment in suburban isolation. He has been exposed to all of the lies that we will reveal in this thread. I'm not going to give up on him. The Lies that are the United States of America has had a two-century run, as has its brain-wrecking propaganda.

But never underestimate the power of the truth.

Bravo. Caballero!!

Nayyyyy-ayyyy-ayyyy! :D
Just came across this thread and I have to agree that it is time to ditch greed for the sakes of... well everything. Consumerism and our desire for wealth is dividing classes and ruining what it is to be human. Dept is becoming a mountain that cannot be conquered. At what point will the financial system collapse? I think you can't completely remove capitalism from a functional society but nonetheless it needs a reboot.
B0ycey wrote:...I have to agree that it is time to ditch greed for the sakes of... well everything....

FREE

The American freedomscape is a series of cul-de-sac locked private enclaves where passing cars keep everyone safely locked in. Nonetheless, freedom requires that the land of paranoid bungalow-dwellers keep a greater part of its citizens locked up than even the most un-free nation on earth.

The chainlink fences and paranoid dog-walkers of suburbia do everything the state allows them to do: 1. drive large vehicles and 2. walk dogs.

[youtube]U7rZEPVttuY[/youtube]

In this freedomy TV show series, Peter is worried he's growing up to be a personality-less suburban drone. So mass media suggests the "solution" is to imitate characters you see in mass media itself.

Here, he tries to imitate Humphrey Bogart while repeating what awaits him for supper. "Pork chops and apple sauce." And lawns. And isolation. Every single free day.

At one point in the 70s, American kids were watching 5 hours of TV per day.
I have spoken before about the disgusting racist continually perpetrated on WIGs, White Infidel Gentiles. Even when I went to college Black Disabled Lesbians were the royalty of Student union Politics. For me the discovery of Intersectional theory was hugely liberating for me. I am a victim of multiple and compounding bigotries.

Anti White bigotry
Anti Gentile bigotry
Anti Infidel bigotry
Anti WIG male bigotry
Anti (ethnic) Protestant bigotry
Anti heterosexual bigotry
Anti CIS bigotry
Anti British bigotry
Anti English bigotry

The OP starts off with a particular vile case of anti White, anti Protestant, anti British, anti English bigotry. America Indians have seen a huge expansion in population since the arrival of the English / British in Virginia, New England and Canada. the big collapse of native populations happened due to sickness from direct and indirect contact with Catholic Spanish, Portuguese and French.

The first nation in the Americas were Europeans who crossed during the ice age. They were genocided by the Siberian invaders, who not only wiped out all the Europeans they found but all the Mega-fauna as well.
Rich wrote:...the big collapse of native populations happened due to sickness from direct and indirect contact with Catholic Spanish, Portuguese and French.

I thought most of the "First Nations" were actually opportunistic invaders from Jordan and Egypt.

Oops. Wrong lie. :lol:

(Maybe the USA and its allies should form a Liar's Club to back each others non-stop fakery.)
Rich wrote:The first nation in the Americas were Europeans who crossed during the ice age. They were genocided by the Siberian invaders, who not only wiped out all the Europeans they found but all the Mega-fauna as well.

This theory is already out of style.

The latest trend is: "The first nation of the Americas were stockbrokers from Germany and Poland."

This makes the most sense since this group currently writes most of America's history.
QatzelOk wrote:This theory is already out of style.

The latest trend is: "The first nation of the Americas were stockbrokers from Germany and Poland."

This makes the most sense since this group currently writes most of America's history.

That reminds me of something from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, when Arthur Dent discovers the Golgafrinchans had actually crash landed on earth and wiped out the cave men, thus destroying the experiment which the Earth was created to run (e.g., to discover the answer to the question: what is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?).

Edit: Here is the section I was talking of.

What else do you want? Are you hoping I want ai[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]