Is Fox Fake News Against Free Speech? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Thursday insulted LeBron James’s intelligence and said he and fellow basketball star Kevin Durant should not express their political opinions.

"So keep the political commentary to yourself, or as someone once said, shut up and dribble.” , Fox Fake News's Laura Ingraham
MistyTiger wrote:Say what?

No, no. Last I checked, we are all allowed to voice our opinions regardless of our job title, doesn't matter if you're an athlete, a hooker, computer tech or whatever.

That Laura should go back to her kitchen. :D

She should shut up and save being a bitch for her husband.
Ter wrote:Fine, that is your opinion, but I am curious, do you consider CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, The New York Times as genuine news ?

Obviously they're more grounded in reality. Any sane man regardless of how much they hate "the left" or support trump can admit that. Hell they're willing to accept fake news from their sites as real news when it caters their interests. Proving how hypocritical they are.
jimjam wrote:The Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Thursday insulted LeBron James’s intelligence and said he and fellow basketball star Kevin Durant should not express their political opinions.

"So keep the political commentary to yourself, or as someone once said, shut up and dribble.” , Fox Fake News's Laura Ingraham

Lebron James has a right to his opinion, and so does Laura.
Turn on Trump's state TV, Fox News, and see what lies they're peddling.

Why is Fox News lying about the Russian investigation in the style of, "nothing to see, move along?" Why are they aiding and abetting Trump? What's Murdoch's role?
jimjam wrote:Turn on Trump's state TV, Fox News, and see what lies they're peddling.

Why is Fox News lying about the Russian investigation in the style of, "nothing to see, move along?" Why are they aiding and abetting Trump? What's Murdoch's role?

The first requirement of State TV is, you have to give the answers to the debate questions to your host. :D
terrapinsfan wrote:Laura Ingraham was playfully mocking Lebron, she was not saying he didn't have the right to speak. She actually invited him on her show. It sounds like some people are being drama queens.

Playful does not come through very effectively in the printed word. "as someone once said, shut up and dribble" does not read very well. Perhaps she should consider her words with greater care.

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1781137192[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Desantis made it illegal for cities in Florida to […]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Honestly I think you should give up on hoping to […]