Finally ... something more interesting than Trump - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
According to reports, an airline had to make an emergency landing after a fight broke out onboard over a passenger who allegedly wouldn't stop passing gas.

It has been reported that two passengers on the Transavia Airlines flight from Dubai to Amsterdam Schiphol asked the man who was passing gas to stop, and he refused. Allegedly, the flight crew did not help the passengers after they complained and it led to a fight between the men.

The pilot of the airplane warned the passengers, but the altercation continued and forced the plane to be redirected to Vienna Airport where it made an emergency landing. Police then boarded the plane and removed four passengers.
It’s difficult for Trump to refute reports that he spends eight hours of “Executive Time” each day watching TV when he’s been quoting “Fox and Friends” on Twitter for the last 3 hours. And that’s where we are with Trump. We’re reacting to his reactions to a cable news television show. Donald Trump has lost our interest.
Beren wrote:It's time to discuss real issues indeed, I just wonder whether how this is related to North America. North Americans were involved perhaps?

"Real issues" are certainly a relative judgment. I feel that it is important to correct perspective not to lose one's sense of humor in the ever serious and frequently acrimonious discussion of politics.
jimjam wrote:It’s difficult for Trump to refute reports that he spends eight hours of “Executive Time” each day watching TV when he’s been quoting “Fox and Friends” on Twitter for the last 3 hours. And that’s where we are with Trump. We’re reacting to his reactions to a cable news television show. Donald Trump has lost our interest.

So this thread was supposed to be a kind of rehab for people with obsessive-compulsive-Trump-disorder? Then you instantly break down and resume binge obsessing over Trump with your second post... I think you may be incurable. :O
SolarCross wrote:So this thread was supposed to be a kind of rehab for people with obsessive-compulsive-Trump-disorder? Then you instantly break down and resume binge obsessing over Trump with your second post... I think you may be incurable. :O

I agree :) ..... it's just that it is so much fun to bash a hypocritical lying con artist. I cannot resist....... :) .
Hong Wu wrote:There is nothing more interesting than how it CREDIBLY APPEARS POSSIBLE TRUMP WAS COLLUDING WITH THE RUSSIANS SO SPYING ON HIM WAS TOTALLY LEGITIMATE AND NO ONE IN DEM LEADERSHIP WILL BE GOING TO JAIL THERE ARE NO OTHER ISSUES WORTH DISCUSSING!

You are overlooking belly button lint............... :hmm:

No it doesn't. Nazis killed 30 Frenchmen fo[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspir[…]

It is true that the Hindu's gave us nothing. But […]