McCain Death Watch: The Eclipse of an Establishment Icon - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skinster wrote:^ Lol at you getting sadface because I will dance on your daddy McCain's grave very happily. :lol:

Source?

What you mean by source. It is my opinion :eh: How can i source my own opinion ?
Beren wrote:Celebrating McCain's death is pathetic because he's had a complete life and he's 81 anyway, so he doesn't die young. So what are people so happy about here, that people they hate die sooner or later too? :?:

I'm not celebrating his death, I'm mourning his escape from justice.
I understand he was a bad man @skinster, but do you think his death is a gamechanger? I mean I understand people who were happy about Stalin's death because it changed a lot, but McCain's death is just an ordinary political event. Arizona will have to elect another senator, that's it, business as usual. My experience is that you 20-something people indulge in hate and antipathy on pathological levels. I wonder if it contributes to your sex lives. ;)
Of course his death won't change anything, besides maybe he has less involvement in destroying another country, I don't know.

Still, we can celebrate his death and now, also enjoy the loser-cucks who get weepy when people celebrate scum like McCain dying.

Would be cool if their were street parties in America like what happened in the UK when Thatcher died, but too many cucks here, so there'll likely only be a few probably. :D :excited:
skinster wrote:^ Lol at you getting sadface because I will dance on your daddy McCain's grave very happily. :lol:

Source?

Not at all I don't particularly care for McCain politics but I'm really just laughing at youR Internet toughness and trolling. You say things you would never say in a public setting a lot of bravery sitting behind a keyboard. Nope just laughing at you.
lol, I say in public things much more offensive and ITT I typed and deleted things because some stuff said online can get us into trouble. It's online that I police myself.

But ha at you still acting like you're not a little whiney bitch upset because some of us are laughing at scumbag McCain for almost being dead.

Tick tock, tick tock :excited:
skinster wrote:lol, I say in public things much more offensive and ITT I typed and deleted things because some stuff said online can get us into trouble. It's online that I police myself.

But ha at you still acting like you're not a little whiney bitch upset because some of us are laughing at scumbag McCain for almost being dead.

Tick tock, tick tock :excited:

#Triggered

Sitting in your basement half clothed and covered in Cheeto dust ,bragging to anonymous forum personas about being socially awkward is heck of way to go through life. How intellectual lol keep Diggin this is fun
The only thing McCain did that I can remember supporting was eliminating tax payer funding of those stupid ass millitary jet flyovers you see at sporting events. As well as paying for random millitary people to show up at sporting events.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]