The Fucking Of American Workers - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Over the past 40 years the plutocratic class in America has slowly but surely tightened the noose around working peoples necks. Over the past 40 years the influence/power of unions has been reduced to a negligible level. Health insurance as a benefit has either been eliminated or greatly reduced. Technology and mercenary motives have enabled corporate America (the primary tool of the plutocrats) to cut the workforce to a point where workers now experience widespread fear and suffering. The increasing number who now find themselves left out of the game find themselves serving fast food and frequently working at multiple shit jobs simply to enjoy room and board.

A great irony is that the marginalized American worker has been fooled into believing that Trump will be their savior while, in reality, he is in the vanguard of the plutocratic quest for ever more wealth at the expense of the masses. Trump saw this angle and used it well to facilitate his Great Con.

In my youth I had no difficulty obtaining a decent job with decent pay and FULL health insurance as a benefit. I took this for granted. I had the good years :eek: .

If the masses simply stopped procreating and stopped buying useless shit (ie. a pickup truck the size of a small house @$55,000) and avoided debt and obesity (which clouds their minds, increases corporate profits and makes them easier to "manage".), their expenses would be greatly reduced and, due to a shrinking workforce, their pay would increase. This will not, of course, happen.
Yea, you're right. The foreign nations that the US and its allies exploit have always had shit poor workers. People without insurance, people with multiple shit jobs, etc. In this environment, multinational corporations can enrich themselves at the expense of the workers. They just realized that they could profit even more if they import this same subpar life to the average American. The more poor and uneducated people you have on the planet, the easier it is to make a buck.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Tainari88 no, Palestinian children don't deser[…]

According Indian media Hamas has just offered a p[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]