Spygate and the Trump Campaign. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:Republicans showing hints of a backbone :eek: ?? Totally unexpected ……...

Maybe they're placing their bets on the FBI, which is still a safer bet than Trump and gets safer and safer I'd say, or just don't mean to mess with them anytime the Donald does.
Hong Wu wrote:https://www.google.com.tw/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/live-news/peter-strzok-fbi-testifies-congress-anti-trump-bias-before-house-panel-today-2018-07-12-live-updates/

It says that the FBI got documents and material from Bruce Ohr, the guy who said it was the Russia dossier materials may have been jumping to conclusions but at this point it's like, do we expect new evidence to appear this late in the game? So it seems likely for these and chronological reasons that it was the dossier or things related to the dossier.

Lmfao at you being so incredibly lazy that you are now just copying the Google links to news articles because you can't even be arsed to take the extra step of clicking through and reading the article.

Put some effort into your trolling. Jesus Christ, dude. Is this even fun for you? You're so uninvolved at this point that your posting seems likes a bowel movement you resent because you didn't want to get off your futon.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]