Trump's Nobel Prize - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump has ordered a replica of the Nobel Peace Prize and is displaying it prominently on his desk in the Oval Office, the White House confirmed on Wednesday.

The replica of the Nobel medallion is mounted on what the White House described as a “tasteful black-velvet background” with an engraved plaque reading, “Donald J. Trump, 2018 Winner.”

Mr Trump was asked if he thinks he deserves the prestigious award - given to his predecessor President Barack Obama in 2009 - and he said: “Everyone thinks so, but I would never say it”.
:lol:

Looks like Trump got some of his own medicine. I do hope, however, that the situation turns around and ends well. This is, obviously, enormously more vital to the world than the comedy of American politics.
Zagadka wrote:"Which is why I had a replica made for myself"

Douche.

Man's got an Ego, for sure. But, lest the fake Left take this into their usual territory of making their opponents out to be insane (and thus underestimating them), I'll offer up the suggestion that there is a distinction between a supremely egotistical person and one who is malignantly narcissistic. It's the difference between Mussolini and Hitler, say.
By Stormsmith
All Europe, and particularly Scandinavians, will flatly reject this reject.
Is this fake news cause it's crazy shit..
If you need any more proof that Trump has lost the plot then a copy of the Nobel Peace Prize in the Oval Office must be it. lol
Can't wait for Trump to visit the UK, it's going to kick off, big time.

Last edited by anarchist23 on 24 May 2018 22:21, edited 6 times in total.
Stormsmith wrote:All Europe, and particularly Scandinavians, will flatly reject this reject.

No they won't. People worship the successful, the intrepid, the powerful. All Europe, and particularly Scandinavians/Germanics, will be happy in the not-too-distant future to do business with President Trump's America, and kiss his ass while doing it.
By Stormsmith
Wrong. Europeans already dislike him. England etc., rejects him en masse.
Stormsmith wrote:Wrong. Europeans already dislike him. England etc., rejects him en masse.

Without a doubt. If Trump visits London the cost of policing will be astronomical. The cost of policing the royal wedding will be peanuts compared to his visit. There is a good chance that I will be arrested. lol
By One Degree
annatar1914 wrote:No they won't. People worship the successful, the intrepid, the powerful. All Europe, and particularly Scandinavians/Germanics, will be happy in the not-too-distant future to do business with President Trump's America, and kiss his ass while doing it.

I agree it is starting to look that way. Still a way to go before I can be sure. Those who can’t imagine it don’t understand the current Europe was not imaginable a short time ago either.
If Trump visits London the cost of policing will be astronomical. The cost of policing the royal wedding will be peanuts compared to his visit. lol

Zoom in..

By jimjam
Stormsmith wrote:All Europe, and particularly Scandinavians, will flatly reject this reject.

I suspect you are correct. The Republican party is, essentially, a well oiled machine that is designed to hoodwink the populace to the end of stealing their money, power and their very lives. They have a marvelously effective propaganda apparatus presently topped off by Fox Fake News. This disinformation machine is absent in Europe and, additionally, the European mindset fundamentally differs from the American mindset. By and large Europeans think for themselves and are less inclined to be led around by the nose. I suspect that they view Donald as the ultimate Ugly American/con artist.
jimjam wrote:I suspect you are correct. The Republican party is, essentially, a well oiled machine that is designed to hoodwink the populace to the end of stealing their money, power and their very lives. They have a marvelously effective propaganda apparatus presently topped off by Fox Fake News. This disinformation machine is absent in Europe and, additionally, the European mindset fundamentally differs from the American mindset. By and large Europeans think for themselves and are less inclined to be led around by the nose. I suspect that they view Donald as the ultimate Ugly American/con artist.

Europe is supine and decadent, and having only the interest of money to unite them, the European Elites will follow the money, and the protection racket, which Trump's America offers for a price. Just as in America, the Elites may be mortified personally, or pretend to be so, but they'll do business with Trump because ultimately Trump is protecting the interests of the Wealthy.
By jimjam
And this ( :lol: ):

Choe Son Hui, a vice-minister in the North Korean Foreign Ministry, called Pence a "political dummy" for comparing Libya to North Korea. "As a person involved in the US affairs, I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the US vice president,"
jimjam wrote:And this ( :lol: ):

Choe Son Hui, a vice-minister in the North Korean Foreign Ministry, called Pence a "political dummy" for comparing Libya to North Korea. "As a person involved in the US affairs, I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the US vice president,"

JimJam, the remarks of VP Pence, they were a threat directed at North Korea. Qaddafi was overthrown and Libya basically has ceased to exist.
By Stormsmith
annatar1914 wrote:Europe is supine and decadent, and having only the interest of money to unite them, the European Elites will follow the money, and the protection racket, which Trump's America offers for a price. Just as in America, the Elites may be mortified personally, or pretend to be so, but they'll do business with Trump because ultimately Trump is protecting the interests of the Wealthy.

Big whoop. There are many people who defend business interests without acting like world class phuquewits. Those people are the ones who will be followed

As for Trump, he'll go the way of Cheney and Bush. Those boys won't attempt to come up to Canada again. Nothing to do with our bankers or politicians, the people objected so strenuously they both backed down.

Try reading the British press or switching on BBC World News tv
Big whoop. There are many people who defend business interests without acting like world class phuquewits. Those people are the ones who will be followed

You repeat the mantra as if saying the magic words often enough is going to work. People follow the ones you characterize as ''phuquewits'', perhaps they know something we don't, those ''phuquewits''.

As for Trump, he'll go the way of Cheney and Bush. Those boys won't attempt to come up to Canada again. Nothing to do with our bankers or politicians, the people objected so strenuously they both backed down.

No, this is of a magnitude several orders greater than Bush or Cheney. And your Elites understand the emergency situation almost as well as Trump does, or they should.

Try reading the British press or switching on BBC World News tv

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I read and watch everybody, and few have a clue as to what's coming.
By Godstud
Nobel Prize? NOT going to happen! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By jimjam
Here's Donald after making his North Korea announcement on Thursday. My God!! how would you have to go into work every day and have to look at that face. I can understand why so many people have quit on the guy.

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]

Al Quds day was literally invented by the Ayatolla[…]

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]