The Roseanne Show Has Been Cancelled Because She Called A Black Person An Ape Thread - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
She took it a bit too far, and if you don't believe that, then that's due to your own silliness. That said, it was still not a racist remark, which, in this political American climate, is a shit thing to do. Your attitude is childish and gets old quickly.
Godstud wrote:She took it a bit too far, and if you don't believe that, then that's due to your own silliness. That said, it was still not a racist remark, which, in this political American climate, is a shit thing to do. Your attitude is childish and gets old quickly.

I know what I believe. I'll repeat myself, I don't believe you or the leftist mob as I pointed out in my original response. I specifically addressed what you and the leftist mob are saying about Samantha B why are you deflecting. Also you saying my attitude is childish is interesting considering you can't contain yourself to not only write in vulgarities but refrain from responding to what you consider childish. I can't dumb it down anymore for you.
I believe that you are like a fool who doesn't listen to anyone and has preconceived notions about everyone and anything that won't be changed by any facts.

Dumb it down for yourself, as you clearly aren't understanding fuck, and all. You make generalizations based on your own bias, and expect us to sit back and let you tell lies about us? Grow up.
Godstud wrote:I believe that you are like a fool who doesn't listen to anyone and has preconceived notions about everyone and anything that won't be changed by any facts.

Dumb it down for yourself, as you clearly aren't understanding fuck, and all. You make generalizations based on your own bias, and expect us to sit back and let you tell lies about us? Grow up.

#triggered

What read below is a generalization and void of any facts. BTW What if someone called your mother, daughter, sister, or wife a cunt?

Godstud wrote:Bret Stephens from NBC on Bill Maher's show said it right:
"We should be able to make intelligent distinctions between what Roseanne said, which was an example of hatred, and what Samantha Bee said, which was an example of outrage... her outrage at an outrageous police towards immigrants."

"So yes, she shouldn't have used either the word she used, or misused the word feckless, which really is almost as criminal, but I get her point, which is that she is furious that Ivanka Trump is participating, but not suffering, the moral consequences of an administration that is forcibly separating mothers from their children, something that should never happen in America."

Trump sure had no problem with the word 'cunt' when people at his rallies were wearing, "Hillary is a cunt", t-shirts, but now that it's aimed as his daughter it's suddenly extra offensive? Oh, give me a break!
I am triggered because I respond to your daft statement? :lol: You do realize that this is a discussion/debate forum, right? If you don't expect a response, then don't post.

If someone called my daughter, wife, etc., a 'cunt' that I'd want an apology. The apology was given. What's the problem?

I don't know if you are aware, but in some countries, 'cunt' isn't such a terrible word. Puritan Americans think it is, of course...
Godstud wrote:I am triggered because I respond to your daft statement? :lol: You do realize that this is a discussion/debate forum, right? If you don't expect a response, then don't post.

If someone called my daughter, wife, etc., a 'cunt' that I'd want an apology. The apology was given. What's the problem?

I don't know if you are aware, but in some countries, 'cunt' isn't such a terrible word. Puritan Americans think it is, of course...

I suggest you take your own advice. I get it, you have over and over again justified Samantha B using the word and are completely ok with it. Why can't you just be straight forward about it you don't need to walk it back just own it.

What does your last sentence have to do with this discussion other than just more evidence you justify it.

I don't really care but ......... it's just been very entertaining to see all this fake outrage about Rosanne.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm starting to think the guy who does nothing but angrily post about how he hates Muslims and SJW's has a flimsy grasp on what hatred means.

And you're showing the face of intolerance to your own confreres. :lol: Roseanne is a left-leaning comedienne who has done more for progressive causes than you or skinster ever will. The fact that you and skinster are incapable of rendering a reasonable assessment of this case just confirms that the two of you are hopelessly lost. You can't even see what is in front of you.
Dear Sabbaticus. Rosanne is not left leaning at all. She is a conservative darling in the US.

I don't really care but ......... it's just been very entertaining to see all this fake outrage about Rosanne.

Mark this day with a stone. I agree, at least in part, with Finfinder. I believe that a great deal of the "outrage" is fake. I do not think that the average white American really gives much of a damn what Roseanne says. I think that they consider her firing a gross overreaction to behavior that is entirely consistent with how she has behaved for decades. I think that there are many in the entertainment industry that were out to get her, if for no other reason than she is a loud-mouthed, classless annoyance.

I do agree with beautiful distinction between Roseanne and Bee expressed on Bill Mahr.
Rosanne has always gone back and forth on issues. Not surprisingly she apologized to Soros.

She's probably more of a fan of Ben Shapiro.

She definitely is not an alt-right. She did run for the Greens Party nomination in 2012 you know.

I would describe her as clearly a swinging voter libertarian.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tainari, make a separate thread for that boring co[…]

The right to resist does not include a right comm[…]

As many of you know, not long ago, Russian Presid[…]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]