The Samantha Bee Show Not Cancelled Over Ivanka Trump Slur - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
He's a Welshman who speaks Welsh. It was his first language. Thankfully, he spent a lot of time in London, so I can understand what he says. Another friend of mind is from an area called, "Mumbles", in Wales, and he's very hard to understand.
Full quote is this: “Let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices you feckless c**t!” said Bee. “He listens to you. Put on something tight and low cut and tell your father to f**king stop it. Tell him it was an Obama thing and see how it goes.”
Yes. She apologized for it, as well. If the network wants to fire here because of it, then that's their prerogative. It is not, however, the President's place to dictate policy to TV networks, however.
TBS? I don't watch TV. I get all my TV from the internet. I also catch The Opposition with Jordan Klepper, and Last Week Tonight, with John Oliver. I watch the BBC World News, as well. I watch Fox when I want a giggle.

John Oliver was pretty funny, today. He mad a joke only Neil Degrasse Tyson would get, then ended up calling saying, "You feckless... oh nevermind it's not worth it.", after NDT corrected him. :lol:

Sally Field has something to say:

Ivanka was judged by the content of her character.
Valerie was judged by the color of her skin.

No. This is ridiculous. You are either trolling […]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]