Voters oust California judge in Brock Turner sexual assault case - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Image https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... sault-case

Great more craziness continues. Basically campus party sex gone wrong is now a reason to put away a young lad for at least 2 years. These "activist" make me sick. Turners life has already been ruined by all this, now they are going after the judge.

California already has all the crazy judges so now lets get rid of any sensible ones left.
OP :up:

Albert wrote:In the media it was portrayed that he was some villain that raped an unconscious woman behind a dumpster. The case is much more complex then that.

He did rape a girl who was unconscious, he was caught by two cyclists passing by, he tried to run away but was caught. He should be sitting in prison for years. So should you, but that's by the by.
He met the girl at the party. Afterwards they left the party and were walking to his place together. (There are text messages to prove this between them, btw, she agreed to go with him to his place.) Both of them were heavily intoxicated. They stopped at the dumpster because she was not feeling well, he was helping her out, then they began kissing and both fell on the ground. That is when they were discovered having sex.

He then got up and started to laugh because he said he realized how ridiculous the whole situation was and was just walking away shocked.

The girl because of her intoxication could not recall much of the event.

So suit yourself.
Two people drunk out of their minds. No intercourse involved, yet you think one of them should be severely punished? Probably the same people who don’t think drug users should be punished but no problem punishing someone for what normally happens when two drunks hook up in a bar.
SpecialOlympian wrote:The big brained geniuses of PoFo's right wing: "The man convicted of sexual assault did not commit sexual assault."

Since when did you start believing every court decision was the right one? I am sure you never complained about police officers being found innocent?
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah you're right, 1°. It was just some sloppy making out on the ground behind a dumpster. Typical college stuff :roll:

I wasn’t in the courtroom. All I can base my opinion on is what I have read here. Based upon that, I see no reason to have expected a more severe punishment. Seeing the actual people in court is necessary to begin to understand what may or may not be true.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since Hamas would have been unable to enter the ho[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be used[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]