So that IG Report on Comey is coming Out - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It looks like it's only intention is to smooth things over. James Comey has a full reply up in the New York Times the same day it comes out which looks shady; you'd think he'd need a day to read it or something and get his reply edited and processed.

Anyway it says that Comey was "insubordinate" and didn't follow procedures which supports the claim that Trump didn't obstruct justice in firing him, it also says that there was no bias in the handling of the Clinton email probe which seems ridiculous to me since that private server with the 30,000 deleted emails was clearly how the Clintons use government to enrich themselves.

Those of us on the right were hoping for more than this though I think.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/14/fbi-age ... ident.html

It also released more Page-Strzok texts, including one where he says [sic] "we'll stop Trump from becoming President."

Basically the report says that they were stating they intended to stop Trump from being president but didn't act with any bias. Weird...
Hong Wu wrote:Basically the report says that they were stating they intended to stop Trump from being president but didn't act with any bias. Weird.

Its only weird if you don't read and write in swamp-speak.

Its a difficult language to learn from what i've been told.
I guess what they're saying is that Strzok claiming he's going to do something is not the same as having proof of what (if anything) he actually did. It just looks pretty bad and will likely feed further investigation. Meanwhile the left wing of the MSM will be like, "Strzok cleared in report."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... probe.html

Paraphrasing stuff from that article that I haven't mentioned yet:
There's five other people mentioned in the report as having evidenced inappropriate bias, one of whom was let go from the Mueller probe.

Investigators didn't give adequate reasons for not seeking Clinton aide's laptops and cell phones. So without declaring much about anyone, it does knock the Clinton emails investigation pretty hard.

McCabe and an assistant AG should have recused themselves. The term used is "poor judgment" :roll:

Former Obama AG Loretta Lynch also made "multiple errors of judgment" regarding the email probe.

Edit:
Some autist noticed that the original Strzok texts completely omitted the "we'll stop it" comment, not as a redaction but just completely deleted it. So somebody's gonna get in trouble for that I guess.
Hong Wu wrote:Some autist noticed that the original Strzok texts completely omitted the "we'll stop it" comment, not as a redaction but just completely deleted it. So somebody's gonna get in trouble for that I guess.

They hid it from the House Intelligence Committee when it was under subpoena. So there is continued obstruction going on at the DoJ/FBI. One hell of a lot of people need to be fired.
Well, it's just kind of amazing how they can be like, they said they were biased and intent on doing something BUT they didn't do anything. Confidence rising :excited:

I guess since they're leftists maybe the argument is that they were just virtue signalling?
Sivad wrote:One hell of a lot of people need to be locked up for the rest of their lives. The deep state is institutionalized treason.

Well, more than likely Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Powers, Yates, and probably even Rod Rosenstein. The IG seems to be trying to cover for Comey on the criminal nature of passing on a prosecution for political reasons. The only palatable explanation is that they didn't prosecute Hillary, because Obama did not want her prosecuted. Clearly, the report indicates that the email server was compromised by foreign adversaries--something I've said from the very beginning, when I also said that the Washington pols would probably NOT prosecute her even though it was more than obvious that she had committed the crime. What they have done, however, is destroy confidence in the DoJ and FBI. Hillary Clinton's freedom wasn't worth that, I don't think. It's clear that Obama communicated with Clinton on the Clinton email server, so he knew it existed and he lied about it to the public (which is not under oath, and so not a crime). It's also clear that Comey also conducted FBI business over GMail, which means anyone with access privileges at Google could find out sensitive matters going on at the FBI--and do things like sell it to the media for concert tickets, blow jobs, or whatever.

There is a big difference between being successful at deceiving others and being smart. Too many people who fancy themselves as intelligent do not understand that deception is not the equivalence of high IQ.
Hong Wu wrote:Some autist noticed that the original Strzok texts completely omitted the "we'll stop it" comment, not as a redaction but just completely deleted it. So somebody's gonna get in trouble for that I guess

Yes, it also amounted to an obstruction of a Congressional investigation.

but nothing will happen.

there are few good actors in Washington.

For example, just watch this documentary video of what happens to a politician when he is taken into the swamp, no matter how much the voter tries to save him, its no use.

Two agents who didn't have any real power to actually do anything sent a couple text and now the barely literate chuds are going to try and run with that. And for sure, the FBI was totally against Trump. Which is why Comey decided to announce a reopening of the investigation into emails while not disclosing that there was an active investigation into Trump's connections with Russia. But yeah, the FBI definitely tried to undermine Trump if you squint and drink until you're retarded.

THIS will be the memo that does it! lmfao
I have difficulty understanding Donald's hatred of Comey. Was it not Comey who handed Donald the POTUS job with his announcement about the continuing Hillary investigation shortly prior to election day? But then, gratitude is way way out of Donald's universe.
jimjam wrote:I have difficulty understanding Donald's hatred of Comey. Was it not Comey who handed Donald the POTUS job with his announcement about the continuing Hillary investigation shortly prior to election day? But then, gratitude is way way out of Donald's universe.

Comey defied him. Ignored the obvious instructions to back off on Flynn and pursued Russian investigation. Since he was fired he has been a persistent thorn in trumps ass. Also, I suspect he was always intimidated by Comey's height and large hands.

Zam 8)
“Trump’s activities are not those of an innocent man,” said former Nixon White House counsel John Dean. “Manafort is in jail because he committed another crime. The IG report has nothing to do with Mueller’s investigation. Rudy has become a meaningless media mouthpiece, and a person who makes noise but who says nothing. The fact that Trump ignores reality reeks [of] his guilt.”
jimjam wrote:Was it not Comey who handed Donald the POTUS job with his announcement about the continuing Hillary investigation shortly prior to election day?

Look at you jimjam, trolling for the deep state--to whom Trump should be loyal...

Zamuel wrote:Also, I suspect he was always intimidated by Comey's height and large hands.

Not intimidated enough to keep Comey on as FBI Director. Trump will force them to destroy the reputation of the FBI and DoJ until the establishment cries uncle. If the Republicans hold the house, the establishment will begin to melt down. Time is running out for them.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lmao blackjack just full on cheering for a dictatorship where all of the government serves Trump.

Kind'a like a guy playing craps and praying for a three ...

Zam :lol:
blackjack21 wrote: deep state

Your so called "deep state" is a crock of conspiratorial shit dreamed up and drummed up by right wing extremists/wackos to agitate the dumb who fall for their nonsense while the manufacturers of this baloney line their pockets.

Guess what bud, a "deep state" exists in all countries and consists of the wealthy good ole boy network that pulls the strings and runs the show from behind the scenes. It is simply a function of human nature.

So …. let's replace America's "deep state" and insert Donald's "deep state". Big fucking deal. There is always a "deep state" ….. choose your poison.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lmao blackjack just full on cheering for a dictatorship where all of the government serves Trump.

All of the executive branch serves Trump. That's how it works. If you don't like someone having that much power, smaller government is the answer. Are you ready to celebrate Juneteenth?

jimjam wrote:Guess what bud, a "deep state" exists in all countries and consists of the wealthy good ole boy network that pulls the strings and runs the show from behind the scenes.

I'm well aware of that. The "deep state" or "establishment" in the United States is under constant attack now, because they ruled the country in opposition to the majority of the people. That is, they made billions on labor arbitrage and undermined US blue collar workers. It is blowing up in their faces big time, and I am enjoying it as it is something I've wanted to see since about 2006 when I left the Republican party. Bush is gone, Obama's legacy is almost totally destroyed, Arlen Specter is dead, McCain is dying, Eric Cantor is gone, and Donald Trump is president. The attempts to take Trump down have wrought blowback on the DoJ and FBI that have ruined their reputations and made a mockery of all that "Truth, Justice, and the American Way" BS they used to promote.

Now the reputation of the FBI is taking favors from the press in exchange for classified information--the same press that always colludes with the Democratic party--and rigging investigations for and against political candidates. They are going to be paying the price for Hillary Clinton for a long time to come, I think. What a colossal mistake it was to run her for president.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]