Make Cancer Great Again - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Stormsmith wrote:Does Flint Michigan ring any bells? There are other cities with lead pipes. There are other ways to spoil water. Agricultural runoff, industrial, or even an individual's runoff.

You're water is pretty good, and it's improved because of the Clean Water Act, compliments of EPA. But this can be changed or eliminate in a heartbeat.

I am doubtful the EPA itself has had much effect on the quality of our drinking water. It has addressed some local problems. It was just created in 1970 to take over from local and state that was already addressing safe water. It is just another example of demanding centralized control and decisions instead of just cooperation of existing agencies.
I find it startling and depressing how easily influenced Americans are. L.H.Oswald killed Kennedy all by himself? Why, of course. Didn't the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court say so? What an insult to anyone's intelligence who has at least two functioning brain cells.

I think Oswald was the lone gunman, but I also think he was put up to it by the Mafia, who had good reason to want JFK dead. They then used Jack Ruby to eliminate Oswald, so he wouldn't get cute during his trial. Marcello and Trafficante are the most obvious suspects.
Potemkin wrote:I think Oswald was the lone gunman, but I also think he was put up to it by the Mafia, who had good reason to want JFK dead. They then used Jack Ruby to eliminate Oswald, so he wouldn't get cute during his trial. Marcello and Trafficante are the most obvious suspects.

No. Oswald was a lone nut who got off a (un) lucky shot.

But the Mafia did have Jack Ruby kill him on behalf of Frank Sinatra... JFK's hobnobbing Hollywood bud wanted immediate justice.

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain t[…]

Source? I think Iran only communicated the end […]

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]