Disgusting Piece Of Jet Trash - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Scott Pruitt resigned today. Finally a piece of good news amongst the avalanche of depressing shit emanating from Donald Land. Pruitt gets jimjam's coveted award as the lowest pond scum in Donald's circus freak show. Not only has he done enormous damage to America's priceless natural legacy, but he has also left a legacy littered with an amazing array of pathetic acts of holier than thou pretentiousness …… topped off by his now (in)famous $43,000 phone booth :lol: . His feats are too numerous to catalogue but here a few of the most amazing examples of your tax dollars at work:

His insistence that his security detail drive him from Ritz-Carlton to Ritz-Carlton on the hunt for his favorite lotion.

He floated the idea of a $100,000-a-month charter aircraft membership so that he could use private jets for government business.

$1,560 of the taxpayers’ money on a dozen pens from a fancy Washington jewelry store.

He had an aide look for a used mattress from the Trump International Hotel in Washington.

He used an aide to look into what it would take to procure a Chick-fil-A franchise for his wife. He even specified the salary he wanted for his wife to aides: $200,000.

The lavish trip to Morocco, a country with dubious relevance to the E.P.A., that a lobbyist helped arrange. There was travel to Italy at a cost of at least $120,000. It’s not clear how much work he got done, but his tours of the Vatican were multiple and splendid.

His alleged use of “secret” calendars and schedules to hide controversial meetings with industry players.

Yes, I know that some EPA regulations were overly restrictive and needed reform but please ….. drilling for oil in Yosemite National Park and giving the OK to coal mining companies to blow off mountain tops resulting in tons of toxic shit dumped into streams and rivers.

I saved the best part for last. It is believed that he harbored ambitions to run for POTUS ….. :eek:
Well, there's one less thing for you to worry about. I'm sure Trump will fill that spot with someone just as friendly to the enviro-whackos at the EPA.
My favorite is Scott sending his security detail from one Ritz Carlton to another in quest of his favorite body cream. That one is really really hard to top :lol: .

Thursday afternoon, Mr. Pruitt delivered President Trump his resignation letter, replete with references to “God’s providence” and how “blessed” he was to have had the opportunity to serve not the nation, but this president. He sadly noted that “the unrelenting attacks on me personally, my family, are unprecedented and have taken a sizable toll on all of us.”

I really feel bad for you Scott but, it seems, that, man of God that you are, you have not yet learned the Biblical advice that one reaps what one sows. Donald also seems to have some difficulty comprehending this wisdom. Boy, is he going to do some reaping :lol:

I have never seen this on TV, so I can't imagine […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If there is no evidence, then the argument that th[…]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-pro[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]