Dear Hillary (2020 rumours) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Run!

You'll get beaten even worse... Probably in the Democratic Primary if finally some other unknown half-competent dumbass puts their hand up. Personally I'm hoping Chuck Schumer runs just so that Amy's reputation can sink him quick.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/nypost. ... -2020/amp/

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/ ... -2020.html

https://www.inquisitr.com/4976127/hilla ... st-claims/

President Donald Trump is laughing all the way to victory in 2020 and frankly Mike Pence may as well get ready for his turn in 2024!

Man, why can't Hillary just get the message? America rejected you twice dammit!
Zagadka wrote:Hillary, STFU. No one likes you outside of delusional feminists. You have no chance of winning. MAYBE Chelsea has a chance in the future. You're done.

DNC, please find someone remotely likable.

You rang?
colliric wrote:Run!

You'll get beaten even worse... Probably in the Democratic Primary if finally some other unknown half-competent dumbass puts their hand up.

No kidding. I say "run" too, but I feel a pang of guilt or shame or something, because as much as I want to watch her lose again one more time there is something sort of tragic about her. Yet, if that's what she really wants to do, watching her lose again would be awesome!

colliric wrote:President Donald Trump is laughing all the way to victory in 2020 and frankly Mike Pence may as well get ready for his turn in 2024!

I wonder if Mike Pence has learned anything yet. I can't see him doing any of the things Trump has done. He strikes me as something like Romney on a personal level--unwilling to respond in kind to attacks.

Zagadka wrote:Hillary, STFU. No one likes you outside of delusional feminists. You have no chance of winning. MAYBE Chelsea has a chance in the future. You're done.

DNC, please find someone remotely likable.

How about Barbara Lee? Barbara Lee Would Make an Excellent Leader of House Democrats

Hong Wu wrote:You rang?

She's only 26. You need to be 35 to be president. She's calling for Barbara Lee to replace Pelosi. Things just couldn't be going better for Trump right now. He's right. All this winning is exhausting.
blackjack21 wrote:I wonder if Mike Pence has learned anything yet. I can't see him doing any of the things Trump has done. He strikes me as something like Romney on a personal level--unwilling to respond in kind to attacks.

I know but let's face it, the VP running traditionally gives the best chance of a Party remaining in power.

Bush Sr won, and Gore went close(Bill & Hillary sunk him enough for Bush Jr to beat him though... They albatrossed Gore in that one).

I want Trump's policies to remain in place for the extra 4 years.
Zagadka wrote: MAYBE Chelsea has a chance in the future.

Chelsea ? WTF ?
Haven't you had enough of the dynastic successions ?
What does Hillary's child have to offer ? Nothing except the name and that one is soiled.
Ter wrote:Nothing except the name and that one is soiled.

What would be awesome is if she divorced Bill Clinton and ran as Hillary Rodham. :D We've just got to convince her that she lost because of Bill. :lol:

"Hillary! We love you, but Bill is a rapist. Drop him, and you'll win, no problem!" :excited: 8) :smokin:

She might fall for something that stupid.
If she wins the primary for the DNC that will basically finish the DNC for at least another generation.

It will poison all other elections in the country in 2020 and the Democrats will lose even more power (especially the Supreme Court, for if Trump wins one would likely see a 7-2 Conservative majority by time he leaves in 2024), indeed 2021 may be for the Democrats what 1854 was for the Whigs. :eek:
Victoribus Spolia wrote:If she wins the primary for the DNC that will basically finish the DNC for at least another generation.

then I hope she wins.
Both parties rely on family dynasties so it is no surprise they are at a loss with Hillary’s defeat. We are not suppose to reject the ruling families. Maybe there is an illegitimate Kennedy that will step forward.

@Godstud What is going to change? I thought t[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]

Seeing that this place is filled to the brim with […]

Eugenics as a concept is quite interesting since i[…]