Video: Louisiana cops slowly murder a black man with their bare hands for asking to see a warrant - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Oxymoron

You're right those "side way snipers" are the least of your concern.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/anti-semit ... 1519771775

[center-img]https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/france-beating-anti-semitism-attack-224x300.jpg[/center-img]

A Parisian beating by Neo-Nazis.

You forget alot of "side way snipers" are very peaceful compare to trump's least racist base.

Alot of "side ways snipers" are in the military or receive training. And they have know to commit alot revenge killings against cops. If anything you keep being an asshole yourself and you might get what's equally coming towards that poor fellow who had a right to question authority.
Last edited by Libertarian353 on 09 Aug 2018 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
@Suntzu

Chinese probably designed the Atlas rockets and the space shuttle, too!

Some Chinese people probably did design some aspects of Atlas rockets and the space shuttle. Furthermore, that isn't my point. There's a difference between state funded development and market development. Market development is something everyone is involved in regardless of nationalities. The twin towers were designed by an Arab architect for fuck's sake. A large number of bridges are built by China in the US since there are large numbers of Chinese companies ,that you don't know are Chinese or Chinese owned, which do build and design bridges in house. This goes for electronics, furniture, infastructure, etc. China has worked hard to get a foothold in American markets and you'd have to be blind to think that these Chinese companies are just building things and not designing them.

Have you ever built anything in the U.S.?

Nope, but I'm pretty sure that not everything in America is designed by Americans.
You mean this guy?

Minoru Yamasaki was born in Seattle, Washington, the son of John Tsunejiro Yamasaki and Hana Yamasaki, Japanese descendants.[6][4] The family later moved to Auburn, Washington and he graduated from Garfield Senior High School in Seattle. He enrolled in the University of Washington program in architecture in 1929, and graduated with a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) in 1934.[7] During his college years, he was strongly encouraged by faculty member Lionel Pries. He earned money to pay for his tuition by working at an Alaskan salmon cannery.[8]
Libertarian353 wrote::lol: Had ten times more yankee aid maybe, Haiti didn't even get traded.

Anyway, you forget USA supported and funded many your country infrastructure. While whites just cause chaos in Africa.

You should be grateful of how much those Kangz contribute to your music/culture and history. You're nothing but a product our race ancestor(rape probably) or probably the Slave ancestor and their wife.

My country never had slavery, the Afro Descends in Uruguay are only 5% of the population and most of them are descends from runaway slaves from Brazil, Argentina and Colombia. Before Uruguay was formed the region where my country is was called Cisplatina, one of the Ports in what is today Buenos Aires was the main entrance for slaves. My country was the only country that payed retribution and funny enough the one that never had slaves.

There's no Yankee money in the South Cone, besides Chile with Brit money and Brit bitch for a long time, but that is another subject. Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay are their own creation, for the best and for the worse. By the way, literacy level in Uruguay is 98.8% and in USA is claimed to be 99%. In Uruguay Universities, MBA and PHD can be gain in Federal institutions which are free and ranked among the bests in the country. That means our small number of black people are likely way better educated than the Africans, African Americans and black Europeans.
Isn't just Middle Eastern or African history, geography and culture you have zero knowledge, you also know little to nothing about the American continent.
Libertarian353 wrote:https://africa-facts.org/6-cars-produced-in-africa-by-africans-for-africa/

https://towardsthehumancity.org/initiat ... n-nairobi/

I assume you know about Ethiopian airlines?

Do you know the difference between producing a plane and buying one?? Ethiopian Airlines buys their planes from EMBRAER (Brazil), Boeing (USA), Airbus (France) and Bombardier (Canada).
@Politiks

Isn't just Middle Eastern or African history, geography and culture you have zero knowledge, you also know little to nothing about the American continent.

Dude you shouldn't be talking. You still haven't given me the "historical facts" you keep on bragging about and if I did ask you to go into specifics of exactly what happened during those times, you would be incapable of doing it. You neither have the knowledge nor are capable of understanding the nuance that history has to offer. Nuance is problematic for you since it makes the world more complicated than you need it to be. It makes people morally grey and humanizes them. This is bad for you since your entire worldview is based on a simplistic "good vs bad" analysis and thus, is incapable of accommodating any form of complexity.
Oxymandias wrote:@Politiks

Dude you shouldn't be talking. You still haven't given me the "historical facts" you keep on bragging about and if I did ask you to go into specifics of exactly what happened during those times, you would be incapable of doing it. You neither have the knowledge nor are capable of understanding the nuance that history has to offer. Nuance is problematic for you since it makes the world more complicated than you need it to be. It makes people morally grey and humanizes them. This is bad for you since your entire worldview is based on a simplistic "good vs bad" analysis and thus, is incapable of accommodating any form of complexity.

Historical facts about what ?? Be specific...

Nuance is everything but nuance and facts are different things. Nuance implies, among other things, to take in count the context such facts happened, which doesn't change the fact itself but gives you a perspective of the environment that generated X or Y action.

I never said there's good x bad, that simplistic mindset is very Islamic like, good Muslim x bad Muslim is really a thing of the Quran not mine.

The backbone of one's character doesn't have nuances. There's nothing that can justify rape or pedophilia for example. You can apply nuance to tax evasion not to rape. You can apply nuance to bribe to get a concession but you can't buy nuance for using poor sand to build a building that fell off and killed people.

Nuance is mostly applied and is subjected to the perspective of the one using it. Rape, slavery, child abuse, all those things aren't immoral in certain societies like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Mali...the list goes on. To me they don't have nuances, they are absolutely immoral under any circumstance.

What you're trying to do is make me accept things that aren't acceptable, basically you want to introduce the most vile code of morals as pattern. It's like taking as a pattern of beauty the ugliest person in the room, taking as pattern of tests level the dumbest kid in the class. What you're trying to do is make moral people believe immoral crimes are "relative".

You can't make sense of it all because intelligent people can put themselves in the place of stupid people, it's actually possible for intelligent people to imagine how is to be someone lesser. The other way around isn't possible, you can't make dumb people or immoral people comprehend basic thoughts of intelligent people, from most part people like you can't understand basic logic.

Resume, yes I can imagine how these people see absurds things as normality but they wont see how absurd it is their normality.
@Politiks

You tell me. You’re the one who won’t stop talking about these historical facts.

Facts are descriptions of reality. Reality is nuanced. Therefore facts are nuanced. Nuance isn’t a perspective, it is the innate complexity in all things. To reject complexity is to reject reality and ergo, facts. Nuance is not informed by context, it is informed by motivations. You can disagree with someone or something and still identify it as nuanced.

This mindset is present in all Abrahamic religions and is exclusive to Islam. Furthermore, Islam does not dismiss the complexities of human morality and this can be seen in its holy texts. I recommend you read the Quran for once instead of talking about it ignorantly. Also, if you do not share this simplistic worldview, then why do you generalize others without any knowledge of them? Surely if this was the case you would admit that the world is composed of complexity and that you are ignorant of much of it instead of behaving in the manner you are now?

A persons character itself is nuanced. Nuance is not sympathy, it is just the complexity which is found within ourselves. You don’t have to agree withTo reject nuance is to reject our status as complex organisms. No one thinks rape is good in the Middle East. It is based on values which, taken to their logical conclusion coupled with abuse of power, results in the advocacy of rape. Pedophilia is a mental illness which has nothing to do with either Islam or Muslims. Furthermore, why is it that you think stuff like tax evasion or bribing is nuanced while rape and pedophilia is not? Nuance isn’t sympathy, it’s about motivation. No one rapes for the sacking of raping similarly to how no one bribes for the sale of bribing. You’d have to be retarded to think that.

Also, no Middle Eastern country has tried to rebuild a building using sand. Sand isn’t not a building material, at least get your elementary physics right! Furthermore, how can you not find such a situation sympathetic? A country so poor from exploitation that sand is the only way they can rebuild a collapsed building because they are too poor to buy any materials and sucked out of resources to take matters into their own hands would have all my sympathies.

Nuance isn’t perspective. It is objective. Everything is nuanced, everything is complex. The fact that you can’t understand the idea that situations can be more complicated than what would be suitable for a late night sitcom shows how utterly ridiculous your beliefs are. None of the countries you have listed morally support those things and you would be hard pressed to find any local supporting them. Rape isn’t a regular pastime in those countries. The only country there which has even tried to justify rape or slavery or child abuse is Saudi Arabia and even then it’s only rich and powerful Islamic clerics, not the general population.

You’re going to have to provide evidence that most citizens in an Islamic country support rape, child abuse, and slavery and then you’re going to have to provide evidence that this is a common occurrence in such countries. There’s no “historical facts” to pull out of your ass this time, you need to get evidence from within Islamic society which you obvious won’t do since you don’t like people to break your simplistic view of the world.

Nope. I never said that you had to agree with them. Nuance is not sympathy or acceptance. It’s about not believing that 2.1 billion people are exactly the same as each other and it’s about learning about a religion from it’s holy texts instead of what other people say about those holy texts and it’s about talking to the people you want to form an opinion on instead of generalizing. It’s about being a decent human being instead of a shit one.

Dude, you sound like a guy on /r/iamverysmart. If you think you are somehow intellectually superior to others than you aren’t as smart as you think you are. Also you don’t know anything about logic, you don’t even know what syllogism or symbolic logic is. Cut that crap right out. Furthermore, this is the most racial supremascist shit I have ever seen. You’re talking to a guy you don’t even know and assuming you are smarter than them despite not knowing jackshit about anything you’re talking about.

You’re so fucking stupid.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]