Video: Louisiana cops slowly murder a black man with their bare hands for asking to see a warrant - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Suntzu

Arrests isn't convictions, Hispanic isn't included, the cops have gave bogus charges to Blacks, cops have know to not charge whites with similar homicides when it's against minorities or through discretion/stand your ground laws.

Over all, the police usually classify fewer than 2 percent of homicides committed by civilians as justifiable, but killings of Blacks, by Whites. are Far More Likely to Be Ruled ‘Justifiable’ by 17%. The disparity persists across different cities. Since you're in favor of killings of innocent (cause apparently their skin make them crave raping white men's daughter/wives etc.) I see why they are quick to defend themselves aka comment "murder".

I remember you saying Blacks are drain to welfare, ignoring more hard working white men are now filing EBT cards since the trump admin. They also receive the bulk of the funds while Blacks get the least and they also receive less aid in pretty much every federal/state programs.

What is your obsession with Blacks? Why do you want them to commit crimes and be drain on society?

@Politiks

Did you know that Russia during the 90s since had one of the highest homicide rate in the world, and is still higher than USA 77-18 combined?

That's a lot of Negros, but the Arabs didn't call them slavs for nothing. :D
Libertarian353 wrote:@Suntzu

Arrests isn't convictions, Hispanic isn't included, the cops have gave bogus charges to Blacks, cops have know to not charge whites with similar homicides when it's against minorities or through discretion/stand your ground laws.

Over all, the police usually classify fewer than 2 percent of homicides committed by civilians as justifiable, but killings of Blacks, by Whites. are Far More Likely to Be Ruled ‘Justifiable’ by 17%. The disparity persists across different cities. Since you're in favor of killings of innocent (cause apparently their skin make them crave raping white men's daughter/wives etc.) I see why they are quick to defend themselves aka comment "murder".

I remember you saying Blacks are drain to welfare, ignoring more hard working white men are now filing EBT cards since the trump admin. They also receive the bulk of the funds while Blacks get the least and they also receive less aid in pretty much every federal/state programs.

What is your obsession with Blacks? Why do you want them to commit crimes and be drain on society?

@Politiks

Did you know that Russia during the 90s since had one of the highest homicide rate in the world, and is still higher than USA 77-18 combined?

Arrests aren't convictions but about half the U.S. prison population is black, roughly 50% Black, 25% Hispanic, 25% White. Most of the folks on welfare are White which only follows since around 2/3rds of the population is White.
Suntzu wrote:Arrests aren't convictions but about half the U.S. prison population is black, roughly 50% Black, 25% Hispanic, 25% White.

But you assume it's because a Black person being jailed for having any form of drug possession legal or otherwise is the equivalent of them raping your wife while you watch. Not to mention
you assume they committed crimes at all. You clearly want Blacks to fail and commit crimes, so Blacks won't one up us in building better communities.
Libertarian353 wrote:But you assume it's because a Black person being jailed for having any form of drug possession legal or otherwise is the equivalent of them raping your wife while you watch. Not to mention
you assume they committed crimes at all. You clearly want Blacks to fail and commit crimes, so Blacks won't one up us in building better communities.

I don't think we need to worry about Blacks one upping us. Just look at Sub-Saharan Africa, Haiti, etc.
Oxymandias wrote:@Politiks

Oh, I don't mean Islamic education. I don't even know how you can somehow come to that conclusion as if I'm Muslim or something (which you probably think since anyone who disagrees with you is a Muslim or SJW in your book).

You have absolutely no evidence of that at all and I doubt you could find any. Either way, the basic concept behind shows a complete lack of understanding of any sociology or Islamic history. Of course, I have given you a free sociology and history lesson before and it appears you have not learned from it.

Well at least you admit that you aren't talking about the "facts".

Actually Africa was not in the same place as it was when Europeans got there and so say that shows a complete lack of knowledge on any African history. Africa had democracies before Europe had the concept, it had empires, capitalism before Europeans had any conception of it, had independence, etc. You just know very little about it because you don't bother to learn about it. Because you are so biased and irrational that you wrote off Africa as having no history at all. Then you pretend that you have "the facts" despite not even bothering to learn about said facts and talk about a region that you have knowledge about because you are irrational enough to assume that it has no history. If Africa really was in the same exact place as it was since the beginning, then prove it. Give me solid evidence that this was the case. Maybe this way you can actually learn about African history.

Actually it did. Significantly. Latin America became much more important after the Spanish conquests and just saying it didn't "because you said so" isn't enough of an argument. Furthermore, as I have said before, Africa did have civilization (which is what I think you're talking about, you suck at communicating your thoughts) and did progress and didn't stay the same. As I have said before, to think so is to reject all of sociology and to assume that Africans aren't human beings. If you think Africans are human beings then they have progressed. It would take intentional rejection of progress by all members of society for a society to stay the same and it would require the geography of a nation to stay the same which isn't the case for all of Africa and even then you would still see change throughout generations. To assume Africa is in the same place as it was for all history is to say that Africans aren't human beings.

Also Somaliland has a better economy Venezuela and Africa combined would have the 4th largest GDP in the world.

You have given zero examples and if I asked to prove that Africa hasn't progressed at all, you would immediately lose that argument since just looking into African history will prove you wrong. You won't do it of course, since you're irrational.

This argument is so trash it can be destroyed by just opening a history book. You are going to have to give a huge number of examples of this being the case since this is such a stupid and ridiculous accusation that even far-right conservatives cannot be this stupid.

You can literally just look at any African country and this would be disproven. Hell, in Somalia there isn't even a government and they have had the best form of anarchist organization in the world.

That's because you know nothing. You know jack-fucking-shit about Africa and you know so fucking little about Africa that it's laughable. I would be laughing at you too but I only pity you, I pity you for how stupid you're being and you call yourself a rationalist despite not having any idea what that work means.

I have evidence, it´s called history, historical facts not to mention reading any sort of newspaper and common sense. You never gave me any lesson on anything, all you did was write a bunch of nonsense that I likely chose to ignore instead of answering.

To understand the level of your stupidity and lack of any knowledge or common sense, you imply Africa wasn't in the same place as Europe in the same breath of saying Africa had Democracy, Capitalism, and all sort before Europe. What happened?? The entire African continent suffered collective amnesia and forgot all that at the same time??

On another paragraph you say Somalia (from all countries) doesn't have a Government but has a incredible anarchism. I confess after reading your Somalian paragraph I laughed...not with you really at you. :excited: Maybe you think rape, kidnapping, pillaging human bodies, eternal civil war is paradise, maybe what we disagree is what is defined as hell and decent or at least reasonable place to live in.

Not even gonna start on your Islamic apology that lacks not only historical facts to support that nonsense as lack basic common sense. There isn't a single decade of peace where Islam becomes the main religion and the political/social system society operates.

You should keep writing though, if what you write is worthless as knowledge is great as comedy. :D
Suntzu wrote:I don't think we need to worry about Blacks one upping us. Just look at Sub-Saharan Africa, Haiti, etc.

All countries sabotage by us. Remember Tulsa and how you defended the destruction of a successful family kit community. Now imagine Africa and Haiti as Tulsa and envious white folks(us who mad Blacks didn't get the memo that being gang banger is their only occupation), as Europe and America. Can your high IQ put two and two together?

@Politiks

"I have evidence, it´s called history, historical facts not to mention reading any sort of newspaper and common sense. You never gave me any lesson on anything, all you did was write a bunch of nonsense that I likely chose to ignore instead of answering."

:lol:
Libertarian353 wrote:@Suntzu

@Politiks

Russia went through so much we should be amazed as how it turned out so well so quickly. Same can be said about Germany. There's plenty of Muslims in Putin's Russia, just because Putin keeps them on a leash from most part doesn't mean they don't do their thing from time to time. There's also the famous Mafia and Oligarchs ....anyway, not so long ago Russia and Germany were in ruins so this can be looked as the half full cup or half empty cup story. To me is half full, to you might be the other way around
Libertarian353 wrote:All countries sabotage by us. Remember Tulsa and how you defended the destruction of a successful family kit community. Now imagine Africa and Haiti as Tulsa and envious white folks(us who mad Blacks didn't get the memo that being gang banger is their only occupation), as Europe and America. Can your high IQ put two and two together?

@Politiks

"I have evidence, it´s called history, historical facts not to mention reading any sort of newspaper and common sense. You never gave me any lesson on anything, all you did was write a bunch of nonsense that I likely chose to ignore instead of answering."

I remember Tulsa. They need to remember Tulsa.
Suntzu wrote:I'm just ignorant. Can you point out any cars, motorcycle or airplanes made in Sub-Saharan Africa.

You can't even do a simple google search. Why is it, our supremacy always correlated with laziness.

@Suntzu

Oh they do, which is why they remember Haiti and about to remember South Africa soon. :) Be careful, they'll make sure the Boers and if we're not careful us about all three.

We're not the same beast as we are in the 60s and funny enough neither is Blacks.
Libertarian353 wrote:All countries sabotage by us. Remember Tulsa and how you defended the destruction of a successful family kit community. Now imagine Africa and Haiti as Tulsa and envious white folks(us who mad Blacks didn't get the memo that being gang banger is their only occupation), as Europe and America. Can your high IQ put two and two together?

@Politiks

Politiks wrote:If Haiti went through a lot, we went 10 times more.

:lol: Had ten times more yankee aid maybe, Haiti didn't even get traded.

Anyway, you forget USA supported and funded many your country infrastructure. While whites just cause chaos in Africa.

You should be grateful of how much those Kangz contribute to your music/culture and history. You're nothing but a product our race ancestor(rape probably) or probably the Slave ancestor and their wife.
Libertarian353 wrote:You can't even do a simple google search. Why is it, our supremacy always correlated with laziness.

@Suntzu

Oh they do, which is why they remember Haiti and about to remember South Africa soon. :) Be careful, they'll make sure the Boers and if we're not careful us about all three.

We're not the same beast as we are in the 60s and funny enough neither is Blacks.

Folks in Haiti sure showed those White devils what for. :lol:
Suntzu wrote:Folks in Haiti sure showed those White devils what for. :lol:

Yes so much, that they literally did an embargo and penalized any nation that wanted to do business with them. Then they literally put a debt to their country and than US ruled them than put tariffs.

The only thing they showed them was not being punished hard enough. You do know they didn't kill the Polish or the Germans? they weren't fully savage, just noble.
@Politiks

I have evidence, it´s called history, historical facts not to mention reading any sort of newspaper and common sense. You never gave me any lesson on anything, all you did was write a bunch of nonsense that I likely chose to ignore instead of answering.

You know nothing of history and I recommend you don't foul history's name. My historian friend would scowl at such a remark coming from a person of your pedigree. You have given no examples of real historical facts and you refuse to listen to others who do not share your views and question them. This is why you will remain ignorant and why you will remain sad and hateful. You cannot imagine a larger world than what you perceive around you. You have no common sense and read anything that you like, then call it facts even if it's wrong and then you call yourself rational for believe those "facts".

To understand the level of your stupidity and lack of any knowledge or common sense, you imply Africa wasn't in the same place as Europe in the same breath of saying Africa had Democracy, Capitalism, and all sort before Europe. What happened?? The entire African continent suffered collective amnesia and forgot all that at the same time??

It didn't forget those things. That is why I said you are ignorant. Africa still has capitalism, Africa still has democracy, and Africa still has civilization. Simply because you are unaware of these things doesn't mean they didn't exist. This comment of yours just goes to show how little you are aware of any world outside of the one you see around you. For example, Ethiopia in 1815 was industrializing rapidly under Tewedros II rein and had a Meiji Restoration of it's own until Britain displaced Tewedros II and lead the country into civil war. The Songhai Empire was a monarchy consisting of several republics or emirates which had their own guild system and lead to the development of capitalism in East Africa. The city state of Benin had a golden age which lasted for nearly 11 centuries until it's decline in the 16th. The Mali Empire was the world's first anarcho-capitalist nation. There is even more amazing things Africa has to offer that even I don't know about since Africa is huge and full of many diverse cultures, nations, and languages.

Even today, Africa is still progressing even after being raped by European powers. It still is innovating. Somalia is the best example of an anarchist state in the world and it is relatively successful. Somaliland is one of the most peaceful democracies in the world. Even in the Republic of Congo, it's citizens are innovating by implementing new business strategies and trying to build a successful life in such a horrid state. Africa, even in the state it is, is trying to live and thrive. Africans are trying their hardest to build the best life they can not just for themselves but for the future. This is because Africans have heart, something you will never have in your hateful life.

On another paragraph you say Somalia (from all countries) doesn't have a Government but has a incredible anarchism. I confess after reading your Somalian paragraph I laughed...not with you really at you. :excited: Maybe you think rape, kidnapping, pillaging human bodies, eternal civil war is paradise, maybe what we disagree is what is defined as hell and decent or at least reasonable place to live in.

You clearly know little about anarchism as a political ideology. Anarchism is not no rules. Anarchism is a political ideology which seeks to abolish the state itself and focuses on more local forms of governance and social organization. At it's most extreme, it seeks to abolish hierarchy itself. You, of course, would rather believe in your own assumptions rather than learn from others. You only seek knowledge that benefits your narrative and such knowledge is no knowledge at all. Furthermore, Somalia is none of what you have described. In the face of a lack of government, Somalians have created their own which relies on networks of people which in turn creates a stable society for all. The only thing you get are pirates of whom do not partake in such a society.

Not even gonna start on your Islamic apology that lacks not only historical facts to support that nonsense as lack basic common sense. There isn't a single decade of peace where Islam becomes the main religion and the political/social system society operates.

Have you forgotten the Islamic Golden Age or Pax Ottomania or the Mughal Empire or Indonesia for most of it's history or Malaysia or Africa for most of it's history and let's not forget how all these periods went on for more than a decade? But I digress. You keep on mentioning these "historical facts" of yours but you never give them to me and what is a fact if it isn't shared? So, why don't you share with me some of these historical facts instead of just talking about them.

You should keep writing though, if what you write is worthless as knowledge is great as comedy. :D

And why don't you prove that what I am writing isn't knowledge? Go fact check what I am saying. If you are arguing with someone, it is natural to disprove their point once and for all with evidence. But for all the time I have argued with you, you have not given me a single source for your information. You keep babbling on and on about how much facts you have but you never tell me what those facts are. Why, by this point, I don't even think you can give me those facts even if you wanted to because you don't have them. Your entire argument is a bluff, it's a lie. You have no facts, no knowledge, no information. All you know how to do is call other people fools and pretend as if you're smarter than them. Then you hold your ignorance up as if it's a medal. You're a fool, you're a pitiful fool and what makes you so foolish is that you don't know how much of a fool you really are. You are deluded into thinking you are somehow superior to others in terms of intelligence and thus, vanity and narcissism as taken over you.
Libertarian353 wrote:You can't even do a simple google search. Why is it, our supremacy always correlated with laziness.

@Suntzu

I take it the Sub-Saharan Africans have produced no cars, motorcycles or airplanes, then. :roll:
@Suntzu

I take it the Sub-Saharan Africans have produced no cars, motorcycles or airplanes, then. :roll:

Just because you can't think of any doesn't mean that they don't exist. I doubt that you can name any Ukrainian cars, motorcycles, or airplanes but I don't think you would go as far as to say that Ukraine produces none of those things as you are doing now. Or is Sub-Saharan Africa an exception in your book? Why does Sub-Saharan Africa have to prove that it has cars, motorcycles, or airplanes while places like Albania or Bosnia & Herzegovina go off scot free. To make matters worse, you're saying that an entire continent has never produced any cars, motorcycles, or airplanes just because the people in Sub-Saharan Africa are Africans. Thank goodness you never became a military officer. The worst thing you can do in a war is underestimate your enemies. If you were a military officer, you would underestimate your allies as well. You would either not trust black soldiers in your corp and send perfectly good soldiers who may be more capable than their white counterparts to their deaths using them as bait because you don't trust blacks. Then you would completely and utterly lose a battle with any Arab army at all because you would think it would be a cakewalk and then be shocked when you realize these well-trained and well-armed soldiers you're facing are actually well-trained and well-armed soldiers. "Who would've thunk?" as you would say.
Libertarian353 wrote:At some point, Blacks need to decide whether they going to let the state kill them or they're going to kill the state. Either way there will be blood.

@Oxymoron @Suntzu

You laugh, but I remind you two things:

1.They have done this to whites more frequently

2.And the jail rate for rural and suburban for whites are replacing minorities. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... ng-whiter/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 96bac419b3

:)

I am not concerned with the side ways snipers, and arrogant assholes of any color get whats coming to them eventually.

Are you done projecting your own racism here? Y[…]

@Deutschmania , @wat0n The definition of auth[…]

@QatzelOk calling another person a liar is not a[…]

Race is scientifically arbitrary. It was created […]