Infowars, Harasser of Parents of Sandy Hook Victims, Has Been Deplatformed Thread - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
My argument touched upon censorship-driven Silicon Valley monopolists acquiring a database of political opponents due to their coordinated purge of Alex Jones' media empire. Sounds a lot more ominous than Infowars customers adding themselves to the mailing list of Infowars in order to get better deals on their paleo fish oil.
I think what this is really about is that InfoWars' popularity blew up because they were the only people brutally and thoroughly covering the WikiLeaks during 2016; even Fox and Breitbart were too afraid to speculate on whatever the hell Pizzagate was code for. To be clear, I'm not saying that Podesta is a pedophile etc. (although I certainly wouldn't rule it out...) but Pizzagate was code for something and most of the MSM was just ignoring the coded language being used by a bunch of powerful people.

So, whatever it was code for, only InfoWars was really asking that question, or interviewing Bernouts and asking them the tough questions. And the left has a bone to pick with them for those things because even though InfoWars is usually off in lala land somewhere, they probably did win Trump the election.

To be clear, this is not about Sandy Hook or gay frogs. It's about revenge and getting ready to censor people if anything like that happens again.
Hong Wu wrote:I think what this is really about is that InfoWars' popularity blew up because they were the only people brutally and thoroughly covering the WikiLeaks during 2016; even Fox and Breitbart were too afraid to speculate on whatever the hell Pizzagate was code for. To be clear, I'm not saying that Podesta is a pedophile etc. (although I certainly wouldn't rule it out...) but Pizzagate was code for something and most of the MSM was just ignoring the coded language being used by a bunch of powerful people.

So, whatever it was code for, only InfoWars was really asking that question, or interviewing Bernouts and asking them the tough questions. And the left has a bone to pick with them for those things because even though InfoWars is usually off in lala land somewhere, they probably did win Trump the election.

To be clear, this is not about Sandy Hook or gay frogs. It's about revenge and getting ready to censor people if anything like that happens again.

Oh god. Pizzagate was a word to make more money for Alex Jones that is for sure. I can't believe somebody is still peddling this. I do not get it, do you want another pizza place to have innocent dead people? :|
Hong Wu wrote:I think what this is really about is that InfoWars' popularity blew up because they were the only people brutally and thoroughly covering the WikiLeaks during 2016; even Fox and Breitbart were too afraid to speculate on whatever the hell Pizzagate was code for. To be clear, I'm not saying that Podesta is a pedophile etc. (although I certainly wouldn't rule it out...) but Pizzagate was code for something and most of the MSM was just ignoring the coded language being used by a bunch of powerful people.

Pizzagate was a conflation of Weinergate with Epsteingate and add a third "overarching" pedo-gate on top of it..... Weinsteingate came along too late.

Weiner and Epstein was enough(+Democrat linked Weinstein now), but it was too tempting to try and formally tie them together as one overarching "Democratic Systematic Perverts" scandal.

I'm certain there were more, but the Pizzagate attack was a misfire.

I've always suspected this was their "pizza" code damage control language for Weinergate specifically.
Hong Wu wrote:So, whatever it was code for, only InfoWars was really asking that question, or interviewing Bernouts and asking them the tough questions. And the left has a bone to pick with them for those things because even though InfoWars is usually off in lala land somewhere, they probably did win Trump the election.

You better chill on the pizza talk, or else the morally superior JohnRawls will label you an "evil spreader" for saying evil things on the internet.

Yeah, this censorship of Jones is not as much about really about Sandy Hook as it is about the upcoming elections, and to get rid of other more credible alt-media influencers. The Sandy Hook thing just the cover story for shitlibs publications like the Media Matters to spread around in their echo chambers.

Alex Jones had backed off discussing Sandy Hook probably four years ago, had repeatedly apologized for saying it was a false flag and said that he believed children died. All of the sudden it became a big problem in 2017 :?:
The Sabbaticus wrote:My argument touched upon censorship-driven Silicon Valley monopolists acquiring a database of political opponents due to their coordinated purge of Alex Jones' media empire. Sounds a lot more ominous than Infowars customers adding themselves to the mailing list of Infowars in order to get better deals on their paleo fish oil.

Finally, tech oligarchs have the final piece of the puzzle they need to destroy the dumbest, most paranoid group of opponents anyone could ever wish for. Godspeed, Silicon Valley.
Hong Wu wrote:Trump: Brennan has lost his security clearance, Strzok is fired.
The left: We banned Alex Jones, he's on Bitchute now.

You realize this is just the pathetic flailing of a man acting as guilty as he possibly can, right?

It's a pathetic attempt to discredit the investigation to his chud base, who will never leave him anyway, without actually stopping it. Trump is too much of a pussy to do a Nixon style Saturday Night Massacre and fire Mueller.
SpecialOlympian wrote:You realize this is just the pathetic flailing of a man acting as guilty as he possibly can, right?

It's a pathetic attempt to discredit the investigation to his chud base, who will never leave him anyway, without actually stopping it. Trump is too much of a pussy to do a Nixon style Saturday Night Massacre and fire Mueller.

Democrat fanboys with their "He fired Mueller let's impeach him" mindset should not illogically call him a pussy for avoiding doing exactly what you want him to do.

Nixon did the SNM and it was a monumental fuckup and Republicans know this now, why are you egging on Trump to do the same and if he doesn't do the same he's a pussy? The aim of the game is to avoid trouble and avoid impeachment, not dive headlong straight into it like a Republican Kamakazi pilot flying straight at a Democrat Warship shouting Bonsai with a couple of extra tanks of fuel on board!!

That's like a Republican in 1998 calling Bill Clinton a pussy for doing everything in his power to stay in the Whitehouse during his own impeachment. I may not like Bill or Hillary but I can at least respect the fact he
naturally did everything he could to stay President and try and kill the Monica scandal.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Finally, tech oligarchs have the final piece of the puzzle they need to destroy the dumbest, most paranoid group of opponents anyone could ever wish for. Godspeed, Silicon Valley.

Have to admit your jokes are pretty funny.....
Firing high ranking people and taking away security clearances = pathetic flailing.

Banning someone who arguably just becomes bigger after you ban him = success.

Another element to this is that InfoWars peaked during the 2016 election. I personally cancelled my subscriptions and donations and had stopped watching a few months after the election ended. But this thing has restored my interest. If anything that requires an InfoWars-like take comes up again, InfoWars will only seem that much cooler now. Otherwise, they had already lost their relevance. And if these big tech people collude against anyone else after this, it will only be that much harder for them now that they've already done it to one guy. This is mass hysteria.
Your half-assed impression of me still sounds smarter than anything discussed on Alex Jones' show or being such a complete rube that you give money to a millionaire conman.

Edit: Lmao, pointing out that someone has admitted to subscribing and donating to Infowars is apparently so insulting it counts as a rule 2 violation. I think that makes my point more eloquently than I ever could have hoped to in my own words.

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]