Infowars, Harasser of Parents of Sandy Hook Victims, Has Been Deplatformed Thread - Page 20 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Sivad I have never watched a single video you have posted with no supporting text because this is a text based forum where I go to engage with ideas textually.

I watch the majority of videos Sivad posts. I guess some of us have longer attention spans than others. :D

But lmfao at the idea of posting Russia Today videos about censorship. A state run media agency where the autocrat who runs the state personally directs the killing of journalists who displease him.

The problem with this idea is that the people working for Russia Today in America are....Americans. A number of them have stated they work for RT because their (leftist) views wouldn't be allowed in the American mainstream media. One of them criticized Russia on air after making it clear to her boss that she was going to . Another worked for the New York Times for about a decade as a foreign correspondent until he was fired for opposing the war on Iraq, who has said he has complete creative control over who he picks for his current show on RT.

Sometimes I wonder if people who bitch about RT are just regurgitating bullshit they've been fed, because it doesn't appear to ever be about its content. I don't think RT is excellent or anything like that, but it airs leftist views as well as that belonging to the rightwing. Where did you learn to hate RT, by watching it or by being told to do so?
I'm sorry, but until you can answer what a half-A press is then you frankly can't participate in the conversation and you can not criticize me for not watching Sivad's dumb videos.

Let's all just post videos at each other with no supporting context or thoughts because that's certainly not a lazy and half-assed way to argue your point (on a text based forum, of all places) while also being able to dodge any criticism for not actually advancing your own opinion. That certainly makes the forum a better place. Slapping a youtube into a post and calling it a day is top tier level posting and we should all support and praise those who do it.
Nobody is demanding you watch videos anyone posts, SO, but when you criticize them without watching them or criticize media sources by just saying IT SMELLS and nothing else, that shows a level of ignorance that even you must be aware of (I would hope)

And for those needing context about videos posted, maybe look at the thread title they're in to see if that'll help. But don't try to act superior, when all of you complaining have eaten up the Russiagate conspiracy theory like it was yesterday's tasty Sunday roast.
Last edited by skinster on 17 Sep 2018 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:At least you're clear in all that you have for arguments (nothing, basically). :lol:

He can't intelligently respond to the ideas presented in those videos so like any intellectually bankrupt liberal he tries to start a campaign to ban video posting and make pofo a text only forum. Like pofo really needs more of this guy's retarded shit posts. :knife:
The terms of service for Twitter and every other social media are selectively enforced.

Twitter Refuses to Suspend Antifa Account That Engaged in Doxxing, Threats & Targeted Harassment

Twitter, the company that perma-banned Alex Jones for being rude to a CNN reporter, has refused to suspend an account that openly engaged in doxxing, threats and targeted harassment.

The ‘Smash Racism DC’ group, which was founded by an Antifa-supporting professor who has encouraged his Twitter followers to “assassinate Mike Pence” as well as to kill cops and local politicians, was responsible for the harassment of Senator Ted Cruz and his wife in a DC restaurant on Monday night.

Following the confrontation, which was at least equal in its malice to Alex Jones’ confrontation of CNN’s Oliver Darcy, the Smash Racism DC account openly doxxed political commentator Gavin McInnes, posting his phone number which resulted in McInnes receiving death threats.

In a separate tweet, the group declared, “You are not safe. We will find you. We will expose you. We will take from you the peace you have taken from so many others,” which is clearly a violation of Twitter’s rules on targeted harassment, which state, “You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so.”

The Smash Racism DC’s banner image features an Antifa flag, a group that has been designated a domestic terror organization by the DHS and the FBI.

Despite multiple clear violations of Twitter’s rules, the Smash Racism DC account is still online, as is the account of the group’s founder, Mike Isaacson, despite Isaacson tweeting multiple violent threats against politicians and police officers.

The tweets above were deleted, but the account itself remains active.

Compare this to Alex Jones, who was permanently banned by Twitter for being rude to a CNN reporter during an exchange outside a Congressional hearing in DC.

Compare Twitter’s response to that metered out to actor James Woods, who remains locked out of his account because he posted a satirical meme.
Cool, thanks for the garbage Infowars link, Maz. Is there some reason you didn't want to say it was Infowars?

Btw, here is the tweet, which was retweeted by @smashracism, not created by them. The original tweet is by someone who appears to be affiliated with Anon in some way.

The butthurt nazi comments in the reply chain are great, btw. But I wonder why Infowars would lie and make shit up like that? Why would they possibly have an axe to grind against the idea of "smashing racism?" Is Infowars against the idea of smashing racism?

Also it owns that Gavin McInnes is getting harassed. It's decent payback for starting a street fighting club for angry, out of shape men. Maybe he can turn this around and own the libs by shoving a dildo up his ass (again). Also, here is a video of a proud boy starting shit and getting hit. Note the black polo with yellow fringe, that is the official proud boy uniform.

only vacation ? i think many of them moved (avoid[…]

wat0n and Zionists in general playing victim here […]

Michael Jackson was a saint tho and still is, ins[…]

You must die on the hill of ZERO genetic differen[…]