Trump is doing an awesome job, and the establishment is freaking out! - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite wrote:I was under the impression that most of the sane people were moving out of California. Do you think there is enough people like you to save the state?

No. The hope for California is that bourgeois liberals will get tired of their own bullshit--or more literally, the fecal matter and urine on public transit and on the streets. If Cox could win the undecided voter, he'd be elected governor. There's enough undecided voters for that to happen. That should tell you something about the mood of Californians. The problem is that a lot of people have the brand of a political party tattooed into their soul. For example, a guy like Drlee remains a Republican but is much better represented by the Democrats. So many California Democrats would be better represented by the Republican party, but their parents were Democrats, their grandparents were Democrats and their college buddies are Democrats. When the Republicans started calling us racist for wanting to stop illegal immigration, I decided that I was done with being a Republican. It doesn't make sense to support a party when you have that big a disagreement with them. Independents are a huge faction now. So it will be interesting to see how things play out next month.
blackjack21 wrote:When the Republicans started calling us racist for wanting to stop illegal immigration, I decided that I was done with being a Republican. It doesn't make sense to support a party when you have that big a disagreement with them. Independents are a huge faction now. So it will be interesting to see how things play out next month.

It is my experience that the Democrats are the ones that call people racist. California is a weird state indeed.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so American traitor Russell Bentley kidnapped and […]

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (w[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the White[…]