Feinstein Refers Kavanaugh to FBI for Alleged Sexual Assault 30 years ago - Page 47 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I am going to guess Kentucky is the best place for growing pot. They produced 3/4 of US hemp before WWII. That means it grows wild everywhere so plenty of opportunity for experimenting.
You didn’t answer my question.

You mean this question?

Do you agree we should read media reflecting both political sides?

I certainly did answer it. You just did not like my answer.

But I will explain my post to you.

There aren't two sides. There aren't two issues. The best and only practical solution to problems in a nominal representative democracy like the US is not for one side to win and the other to lose. It is the often vain hope that the compromise solution will be the best one possible for the nation.

Sadly today we expect a clear winner and a clear loser. The republican party has simply become so corrupted that they are openly resorting to voter suppression for the little support they have. Face it. Without gerrymandering Hillery would be president. She won the popular vote by a very significant majority. Fox News does not cover this voter suppression with any of the outrage that every American should feel. MSNBC grabs any negative story about republicans and makes it national news.

That is why it is important to look at the issues and not the news. That is why it is important to get an international take on what we are doing here. I want to know what works in the UK, Australia, Mexico, Canada..... I want to know what the rest of the world thinks of us. Our future depends on it.

Finally I am disgusted with trolls or worse blindly following an ideology that they have not a clue about. I am disgusted that people who are republican party aficionados think the party, and by extension, they are conservatives. They are not.

I am going to guess Kentucky is the best place for growing pot.

I'm sooo sorry. Who is forcing you to go to Kentucky? Is there anything we can do to help?
Drlee wrote:You mean this question?

I certainly did answer it. You just did not like my answer.

But I will explain my post to you.

There aren't two sides. There aren't two issues. The best and only practical solution to problems in a nominal representative democracy like the US is not for one side to win and the other to lose. It is the often vain hope that the compromise solution will be the best one possible for the nation.

Sadly today we expect a clear winner and a clear loser. The republican party has simply become so corrupted that they are openly resorting to voter suppression for the little support they have. Face it. Without gerrymandering Hillery would be president. She won the popular vote by a very significant majority. Fox News does not cover this voter suppression with any of the outrage that every American should feel. MSNBC grabs any negative story about republicans and makes it national news.

That is why it is important to look at the issues and not the news. That is why it is important to get an international take on what we are doing here. I want to know what works in the UK, Australia, Mexico, Canada..... I want to know what the rest of the world thinks of us. Our future depends on it.

Finally I am disgusted with trolls or worse blindly following an ideology that they have not a clue about. I am disgusted that people who are republican party aficionados think the party, and by extension, they are conservatives. They are not.

I'm sooo sorry. Who is forcing you to go to Kentucky? Is there anything we can do to help?

Wow! First, I was not complaining about pot or Kentucky. Your preconceived bias is really affecting your ability to comprehend what others are saying.
Second, you did not and have not answered my question unless your answer is you should read everyone’s opinion except conservatives. That appears to be all you said with all those words.
One Degree wrote:I am going to guess Kentucky is the best place for growing pot. They produced 3/4 of US hemp before WWII. That means it grows wild everywhere so plenty of opportunity for experimenting.

I know about Kentucky weed.

I've read that marijuana is one of the most versatile plants. It can be grown almost anywhere.

It grows wild in Hokkaido, Japan, in the snow.

I've heard that in Oregon, the light cycle from the sun is ideal. But, that's not to say it's the pinnacle of weed growing climates, just that it is indeed favorable. In particular Southern Oregon and Northern California. Hence Humboldt County.

Oregon is a unique state. One of my favorite places is the Tillamook Forest, in the Northwest. It is a rain forest, with mostly Douglas Fur. I was surprised to learn that it isn't even proper oldgrowth; indeed much of it burned down in the 30s in a massive fire, and was actually reseeded.

It's like a place out of Lord of the Rings or something. The trees there grow so fast and so big; whereas the soil is so soft; that the trees just fall over. I went camping there, and when you need firewood, you can just find a dead tree and push it out of the ground. It's hard to light a fire though, because it's so moist.

Logging is still good there.

A fun fact, it's one of the only places in the world where you can grow wasabi, which is in turn one of the most profitable crops in the world.

You can also farm clams there, on public land. And you can dig clams, as there are a variety of clams that are native to there.

Geoduck clams are farmed there, and shipped to China.
Last edited by Crantag on 19 Oct 2018 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
Crantag wrote:I know about Kentucky weed.

I've read that marijuana is one of the most versatile plants. It can be grown almost anywhere.

It grows wild in Hokkaido, Japan, in the snow.

I've heard that in Oregon, the light cycle from the sun is ideal. But, that's not to say it's the pinnacle of weed growing climates, just that it is indeed favorable. In particular Southern Oregon and Northern California. Hence Humboldt County.

Oregon is a unique state. One of my favorite places is the Tillamook Forest, in the Northeast. It is a rain forest, with mostly Douglas Fur. I was surprised to learn that it isn't even proper oldgrowth; indeed much of it burned down in the 30s in a massive fire, and was actually reseeded.

It's like a place out of Lord of the Rings or something. The trees there grow so fast and so big; whereas the soil is so soft; that the trees just fall over. I went camping there, and when you need firewood, you can just find a dead tree and push it out of the ground. It's hard to light a fire though, because it's so moist.

Logging is still good there.

A fun fact, it's one of the only places in the world where you can grow wasabi, which is in turn one of the most profitable crops in the world.

You can also farm clams there, on public land. And you can dig clams, as there are a variety of clams that are native to there.

Geoduck clams are farmed there, and shipped to China.

I have only seen a small part of Oregon.Drove down from Seattle a couple times and along the Columbia River area. Beautiful.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Again, there is a difference between in situ concr[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ay43E94W58 :D […]

Safe zones are indeed not safe if Hamas takes over[…]

You don't remember he was selling presidential tr[…]