Feinstein Refers Kavanaugh to FBI for Alleged Sexual Assault 30 years ago - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
This thread and the whole situation it surrounds is ridiculous.

The Democrats are doing this to stall the proceedings through the mid-terms by co-opting the #MeToo "not the validity but the seriousness of the accusation" standard so that Kavanaugh will be kept off the bench and so that certain prominent democrats can set-up their 2020 run. Its a hail-mary pass.

Kavanaugh was already vetted by tons of FBI background checks, this issue doesn't fall under FBI jurisdiction anyway, and is way beyond the statue of limitations via local laws; not to mention that the stories cannot be confirmed or corroborated and are inconsistent on the parts of these women who also happen to be anti-trump lefties themselves.

PLUS; I don't have a problem with anything he did anyway; he didn't rape anyone. He groped a chick in a swimsuit at 17 when she was 15 while drunk at a teen party in the 80s..... he did it like a whole 2 minutes before his other drunk friend ran into him and knocked him off. 90% of men in highschool did this; hell, I want him as justice more if this is true because it confirms hes not a fucking android. Did anyone ever watch party movies from the 80s or American Pie? Give me a break.

None of the accusations are a big deal, they are all normal teen-stuff. They'd put me and everyone I knew out to the firing squad if what Kavanaugh did rises to the level of rape and I was pretty tame in HS by most standards. :lol:

Boy is this fucking stupid.

I also like how all the "edgy" lefties on here who make fun of alt.right betas are on here showing their real colors like they never grabbed a girl's tits or ass while drunk at a dorm party. If they didn't, well we can pretty well close the case on the whole "the right are the real snowflakes" narrative as they are here crying against "white male privilege" and other ball-baby bullshit.

Fuck off losers.

*goes and grabs my wife's tits without her consent while she is washing the dishes and can't get away, and we both laugh because that shit is pretty funny and which isn't rape because we aren't a couple of narcissistic pussies*
"I'm not a snowflake," I say as I choke back tears because a liberal made fun of me for supporting a guy who dragged a woman into a room, covered her mouth, and tried to hold her down as his buddy blasted the radio to cover up their totally innocent and puckish sexual assault.

"White privilege is bullshit," I add as I downplay attempted rape for my fellow white man, accidentally admitting that I too have attempted to rape women because it's just a normal thing everyone does.
SpecialOlympian wrote: Rich white men can rape who they want when they want, period.

Only if you are a Democratic office holder or a significant donor to the Democratic party. So can black men, for the same reason.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Lmao did blackjack seriously just make the point that a rich white rapist is a more sympathetic character to him than literally anyone who isn't white?

Obviously, I made the point that throwing out the presumption of innocence for someone who you think is rich (Kavanaugh isn't exactly Bill Gates or anything) and white is about as stupid a thing as you could possibly do when your biggest political complaints are about white people presuming blacks are guilty.

Victoribus Spolia wrote:The Democrats are doing this to stall the proceedings through the mid-terms by co-opting the #MeToo "not the validity but the seriousness of the accusation" standard so that Kavanaugh will be kept off the bench and so that certain prominent democrats can set-up their 2020 run. Its a hail-mary pass.

Yeah, but there really is a significant chance that the Republicans really are just a bunch of spineless marsh mellow pussies, which is why it is worth the Democrat's time to pull this sort of shit. You can tell it really bothers people like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker and Susan Collins. They are all emotionally insecure enough to want other people to approve of them, which is why they've generally been piss poor leaders. I think a lot of people seek these high social positions, because they think it will give them "respect." They are totally lost at what to do when they come up against something like the Democrats conspiring to bear false witness against a SCOTUS nominee for political purposes. They are actually torn between doing what is right and doing what they think will get them good press coverage. I think the only thing that can possibly weigh on them is that they will go down in history as undermining every principle of justice conceivable in an effort to allow a slander and libel a person whose life has been to be part of the justice system just so they don't get any bad short term press. Kids that put on a military uniform have more courage than these shit heads.

Victoribus Spolia wrote:None of the accusations are a big deal, they are all normal teen-stuff. They'd put me and everyone I knew out to the firing squad if what Kavanaugh did rises to the level of rape and I was pretty tame in HS by most standards. :lol:

Boy is this fucking stupid.

Most of official Washington would be sent packing as many of them are actually guilty of grabbing boobs, etc. and think it's funny. That's why they couldn't pull this type of shit and have Al Franken in the Senate. Since there was no danger of losing the seat, they effectively expelled him from the Senate. I guess they didn't learn from trying to take down Clarence Thomas--leading to Clinton's impeachment. :roll:
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm not a snowflake

Not that I was referring to you specifically, but i'm glad it got your attention.

SpecialOlympian wrote:I say as I choke back tears because a liberal made fun of me for supporting a guy who dragged a woman into a room, covered her mouth, and tried to hold her down as his buddy blasted the radio to cover up their totally innocent and puckish sexual assault.

Super cute.

My biggest criticism is that he didn't end up fucking her, they'd probably be married with 7 kids right now. They couldn't be any uglier than his current litter.

I like how all the triggered snowflake nancies on here are calling 15 years old trying to take off each others clothes "sexual assault." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose they would prefer to replace house parties with gender segregated safe spaces where we bow easterly towards Mecca to thank Allah for our tenth wave feminist-approved burkas and our digitial confirmation for intercourse consent forms (DCIC) that we have to carry with us at all times. Am I right? :excited:

SJW losers and their "Muh oppression" hiding behind their state apparatus because we all know how it would pan out in a state of nature now don't we?

Going from admitting you have attempted to force yourself on someone, just normal attempted rape like any other teen, to salivating over the idea of being free from the pansy liberal societal constraints that currently prevent you from raping right now is a good look. Conservative ideology is totally intellectually valid and not just a bunch of angry white men who want to own the libs because the only thing that brings joy to their lives is dominating and humiliating others.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Going from admitting you have attempted to force yourself on someone, just normal attempted rape like any other teen, to salivating over the idea of being free from the pansy liberal societal constraints that currently prevent you from raping right now is a good look.

I had to bring in a left-leaning scientific expert to analyze this part of your post; here were his conclusions:

I like how amusing it is that women protested to create a sexualized culture free of puritanical restraints on men and women and now beg for those restraints back now that men are trying to fuck them at parties that they wouldn't have been permitted to attend in the 19th century under the evil "patriarchy". :lol:

One thing is for sure, SJWs ain't no playboys.

*SJW beta-cuck sits at a bar*

Chick (after looking longingly): "Are you going to buy me a drink?"

Dude: "no, I don't want to propagate the patriarchy by instigating an unwanted and unsolicited form of attention with sexual connotations."

Chick: "Oh, well, did you want to have a drink with me?"

Dude: "Oh no, if alcohol is involved, no consent could exist between two conscious agents as it impairs their judgment, such would be sexual assault on my part by definition, no matter who does the drinking."

Chick: "well.....ummm, okay."

*later, after having a lame but decent night.*

Chick: "Why didn't you give me a kiss or a hug or make a move? I mean, normally guys try to move their hands onto my ass while we dance, you didn't do anything!"

Dude: "Oh shit, I forgot! please sign this release form that will allow me to initiate a goodbye kiss, I don't have the form on me for anything else at this time....make sure you check the box for enthusiastic consent or else the release form becomes void."

Chick: "fuck off loser."

SpecialOlympian wrote:Conservative ideology is totally intellectually valid and not just a bunch of angry white men who want to own the libs because the only thing that brings joy to their lives is dominating and humiliating others.

Sure it is, I can logically argue my positions, but for low IQ SJWS, mockery and common-sense will suffice.

*slaps wife's ass and feels up her puss from behind while she is scrubbing under the table and without asking for "enthusiastic consent" to do so..... and we both laugh because that shits funny and not rape unless your a nancy little snowflake.*

In other news, my wife is pregnant with our sixth kid who will continue to pass on my dominant seed as I train them not to be little SJW beta cucks like those in this thread. :lol:

Its probably good the snowflakes are like this, their bad genes will go extinct in one or two generations....
I'm not going to continue being involved in this discussion. My position is not as strong as I thought it was, and I no longer have strong feelings one way or the other. I'm not going to condemn the accusers, though.

But sidenote; SJWs continue to be the worst strawmen of the collection.
Zagadka wrote:But sidenote; SJWs continue to be the worst strawmen of the collection.

That can't be true, we have a whole thread dedicated just to them that rivals only the TLTE. :lol:

Its not like we didn't have any "conservative" or "republican" strawmen on here now did we?
This nomination is unraveling fast. I hope they push it through so the democrats can use it to defeat republicans for the house AND senate in November.

I am surprised that Trump, looking a the massive political weapon he is giving democrats has not bailed by now. Seriously. He has four massively reactionary republican candidates on tap. All women. Just say the word and they are a done deal.

I don't really care much who gets there. I am an affluent white male and should personally fare well with any of them. I am no SJW either. I am just wondering why the Judiciary Committee hasn't called bullshit on this and just gotten another nomination. Preferably a woman.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:That can't be true, we have a whole thread dedicated just to them that rivals only the TLTE. :lol:

Its not like we didn't have any "conservative" or "republican" strawmen on here now did we?

Which kinda proves my point. There aren't threads about whatever Republican strawman there is. I would guess it would be a WASP religious figure? Either way, not as meme-ey as SJWs.
Drlee wrote:This nomination is unraveling fast. I hope they push it through so the democrats can use it to defeat republicans for the house AND senate in November.

I am surprised that Trump, looking a the massive political weapon he is giving democrats has not bailed by now. Seriously. He has four massively reactionary republican candidates on tap. All women. Just say the word and they are a done deal.

I don't really care much who gets there. I am an affluent white male and should personally fare well with any of them. I am no SJW either. I am just wondering why the Judiciary Committee hasn't called bullshit on this and just gotten another nomination. Preferably a woman.

I don't get your comments on here.

I don't think this is any more radical than then anita hill hearings especially since we are in a fever pitch environment of political hystertics right now that makes this just another day in the news cycle; whereas, the hill accusations were a legit shock.

Also, Trump doesn't really care what is necessarily "good optics" or "bad optics" and is clearly going with his gut on Kavaneaugh and sticking with it. That takes guts and is not very establishment, he won by doubling-down on stuff so I wouldn't discount his method here.

Further, this whole situation sets bad precedents if the Republicans capitulate, for it will make it that any unsubstantiated and improvable accusation will doom anyone that ever pursues office or any position of power whatsoever so long as they have an (R) by their name; especially with the low threshold being set as to what constitutes a credible accusation and an example of sexual assault.

Drlee wrote:I am just wondering why the Judiciary Committee hasn't called bullshit on this and just gotten another nomination. Preferably a woman.

Because their is no real evidence and this is clearly a political move, thats why.

If Brett resigned, I hope Trump puts up that Catholic babe. I wanted her to begin with even if she is a woman.
Last edited by Victoribus Spolia on 24 Sep 2018 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
Zagadka wrote:Which kinda proves my point. There aren't threads about whatever Republican strawman there is. I would guess it would be a WASP religious figure? Either way, not as meme-ey as SJWs.

Have you ever been to "Conservative and the awesome things they do " thread? :lol:

Yes, we have Republican/conservative mockery threads, just like we have SJW mockery threads. Its all fair game.
Doug64 wrote:Yes, how dare the Republicans win a presidential election they should have lost and put the Democrats’ hold on the Supreme Court at risk! Obviously, they must be crushed by any means necessary, even if that means adopting the Red Queens’ Rule. They must be either really confident that their allies in the MSM(D) will be able to prevent its use against them or desperate enough to risk it so long as they can maybe hold on to the Supreme Court.

:hmm: Didn't Mitch McConnell reject Obama's SC nomination out of hand for a year until he the odds appeared more favorable? Seems to me that he was "crushing by any means necessary". As I said, politics ain't beanbag. The Republican Plutocratic Party is simply reaping what they sow.

When are we going to stop having to listen to that simple minded talk show blather about how each and every move by the loyal opposition is just because they lost an election they should have won.
Last edited by jimjam on 25 Sep 2018 16:39, edited 1 time in total.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I suppose they would prefer to replace house parties with gender segregated safe spaces where we bow easterly towards Mecca to thank Allah for our tenth wave feminist-approved burkas and our digital confirmation for intercourse consent forms (DCIC) that we have to carry with us at all times. Am I right? :excited:

That is what it is coming down to--which ironically is what was sort of implied with marriage at any rate before drunken saps like Kennedy and Bader-Ginsberg got onto the court and decided marriage was all about romantic feelings in spite of the fact that the term "love" is totally absent from the law.

Victoribus Spolia wrote:I like how amusing it is that women protested to create a sexualized culture free of puritanical restraints on men and women and now beg for those restraints back now that men are trying to fuck them at parties that they wouldn't have been permitted to attend in the 19th century under the evil "patriarchy". :lol:

No kidding. Feminists: "Please save us from what we protested to achieve!"

Victoribus Spolia wrote:In other news, my wife is pregnant with our sixth kid who will continue to pass on my dominant seed as I train them not to be little SJW beta cucks like those in this thread. :lol:

That's why the left is freaking out. They don't breed enough. Mexicans are super Catholic and family oriented and Muslims...well, you know... If liberals wanted liberalism to succeed, they would enforce breeding. Now that they are breeding themselves out of the gene pool--which is a good thing, don't get me wrong--they are freaking out about not being in control anymore. Ultimately, "birth control" means that those who are never born will never be in control.

Drlee wrote:This nomination is unraveling fast.

Yeah, I figured you would go wobbly in the knees with Michael Avenatti trying to get in on the action.

Drlee wrote:I hope they push it through so the democrats can use it to defeat republicans for the house AND senate in November.

#metoo. Just like they did in 2016.

Drlee wrote:I am surprised that Trump, looking a the massive political weapon he is giving democrats has not bailed by now.

Three years of debating Trump, and you are still surprise he doesn't quit?

Drlee wrote:I am just wondering why the Judiciary Committee hasn't called bullshit on this and just gotten another nomination.

That's the point of the modern Salem Witch trial that is Kavenaugh's Senate hearing. I guess we should call it a warlock trial, since he's a man. What are the proper gender terms for witches these days? What pronouns do they use?

Victoribus Spolia wrote:I don't think this is any more radical than then anita hill hearings especially since we are in a fever pitch environment of political hystertics right now that makes this just another day in the news cycle; whereas, the hill accusations were a legit shock.

They're hoping that it will shock the young kids. We've seen this show already. That's what makes this one a parody of the Clarence Thomas hearings. And back then, Saturday Night Live was still funny.

Victoribus Spolia wrote:Also, Trump doesn't really care what is necessarily "good optics" or "bad optics" and is clearly going with his gut on Kavaneaugh and sticking with it. That takes guts and is not very establishment, he won by doubling-down on stuff so I wouldn't discount his method here.

Me either. Maybe by forcing the issue, it will make Republican senators grow a spine and a set of balls--even the women.

Victoribus Spolia wrote:Further, this whole situation sets bad precedents if the Republicans capitulate, for it will make it that any unsubstantiated and improvable accusation will doom anyone that ever pursues office or any position of power whatsoever so long as they have an (R) by their name; especially with the low threshold being set as to what constitutes a credible accusation and an example of sexual assault.

Spot on. This stuff has to be defeated directly, and Republicans have to come down on one side or another. Do they believe in innocent-until-proven-guilty, statutes of limitations, the right to confront your accuser, etc.? Or are they the kind of people the US military used to shoot and kill like the Democrats have become?

Victoribus Spolia wrote:Because their is no real evidence and this is clearly a political move, thats why.

That's going to become really clear very soon. I'm guessing that Ford never shows up to testify or will refuse to take an oath.

Victoribus Spolia wrote:If Brett resigned, I hope Trump puts up that Catholic babe. I wanted her to begin with even if she is a woman.

Well, by confirming him, maybe Ruth Bader Ginsberg will drop dead and Trump can do just that. Then the Democrats will really freak out. Kagan already fills their Jewish identity bloc. Maybe they'll push for a transgender justice. I think we should put a midget on the court. I just think it would make political correctness funnier.

jimjam wrote:Didn't Mitch McConnell reject Obama's SC nomination out of hand for a year until he the odds appeared more favorable? Seems to me that he was "crushing by any means necessary".

They didn't conduct a Witch Trial against Merrick Garland. His reputation is just fine. It was a presidential election year in Obama's last term. Traditionally, presidents defer to the next president.

jimjam wrote:When are going to stop having to listen to that simple minded talk show blather about how each and every move by the loyal opposition is just because they lost an election they should have won.

Loyal opposition means being loyal to the country's founding principles while opposing the other party. Throwing out due process, presumption of innocence, trying to require the defendant proceed before the plaintiff, allowing the plaintiff a hearing without a complaint sworn under oath, etc. are all such severe deviations from US norms, that they can hardly be called a loyal opposition. All the same, it is just so much fun to remind everyone that Trump took down Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump is a modern embodiment of Perseus who beheaded Medusa. :D :) 8) ;) :lol:
That's fucking hilarious. Justice Kavanaugh, war criminal, except there's no evidence he's been anywhere near a war. He must have destroyed the evidence. Can anyone remember, from a drunken haze, seeing Kavanaugh committing war crimes anywhere? Freaking ridiculous. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]