Migrant Caravan from Guatemala Approaching US, Just in Time for the Midterms! - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@One Degree blurts out and posts falsehoods as often as his cult leader Trump does. I no longer think he is capable of rational discourse if he has to change quotes(since he quite obviously altered the original quote), and what other people say, to prove his fanciful fantasies about a world.

One Degree wrote:I am the only one who knows if I am racist.
Dumbest Statement of the Year. So if people in the KKK merely deny reality, they're not racist? Bwahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would say that self-realization is something you are not very good at.
Godstud wrote:Racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Note: Different race. He said he said he's white and he would trust blacks more. That's not racist. :D

By the definition you gave above, I am clearly not a racist.
HalleluYah
Libertarian353 wrote:@Hindsite

You wanted Blacks to not vote democrat and called them low iq.

I want everyone not to vote Democrat and there are some in every race that are low IQ.
It just so happens that I pointed out a couple low IQ Democrat politicians that just happen to be Black.
Hindsite wrote:I want everyone not to vote Democrat and there are some in every race that are low IQ.

So not only did you just low key admit voting suppression but you now just lied about the IQ statement.

Hindsite wrote:It just so happens that I pointed out a couple low IQ Democrat politicians that just happen to be Black.

Yet you ignore the original democrat in office: donald trump.
Hindsite wrote: I am clearly not a racist.
@Hindsite iPretending the definition of racist doesn't apply to you, because you don't understand it, is laughable, to say the least. :knife: You've demonstrated many a time, that you are.
Only Democrats are allowed to determine who is racist. They gave themselves this authority due to their higher intelligence and moral superiority.
Lucky for them we still don’t lock people up for being delusional. Wait, they did that. :)
One Degree wrote:Only Democrats are allowed to determine who is racist.
Don't be asinine. If you can't understand the definition, just say so.

One Degree wrote:They gave themselves this authority due to their higher intelligence and moral superiority.
That's entirely possible. :D You know what this says about the Rapeublicans, though...

One Degree wrote:Lucky for them we still don’t lock people up for being delusional.
Yes, or you'd be in some danger.
Godstud wrote:Don't be asinine. If you can't understand the definition, just say so.

That's entirely possible. :D You know what this says about the Rapeublicans, though...

Yes, or you'd be in some danger.

I understand it, you don’t. You argue against the definition you supplied. You regularly accuse people of racism, but your definition clearly shows this requires you knowing what they think.
Am I racist, by your definition, if I believe all people are equal but different races should live separately due to their race being closely connected to their culture?
Curious to see if you actually adhere to the definition you supplied.
One Degree wrote:You argue against the definition you supplied.
No I did not. I demonstrated that you cannot be reasonably racist against your own race, since the definition notes "different". That's all I stated. You adding more is simply you trolling.

One Degree wrote:Am I racist, by your definition, if I believe all people are equal but different races should live separately due to their race being closely connected to their culture?
Culture is not race. Many people of all races are part of the American culture. You are making a racist claim that it's "white culture", simply because you see it as superior, which it is not.

Race is not closely tied to culture. That's a stupid argument. You can be a part of American culture without your skin colour being a significant factor, and you know that.

Skin colour is a non-issue, unless you are talking about a racist white supremacist culture, or the like. I assume we're not discussing these anomalies.

If you want to segregate people, according to race, then you likely are a racist.
Last edited by Godstud on 13 Nov 2018 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
One Degree wrote:I understand it, you don’t. You argue against the definition you supplied. You regularly accuse people of racism, but your definition clearly shows this requires you knowing what they think.
Am I racist, by your definition, if I believe all people are equal but different races should live separately due to their race being closely connected to their culture?
Curious to see if you actually adhere to the definition you supplied.

I am pretty sure you are a racist.
Although sometimes correlated due to geographical co-founding variables, race and culture are different things. A person from asian descend might identify with Latin culture. A black person can identify with caribbean culture and practice caribbean religions while another black guy from NJ is christian and identifies with US culture. Stop trying to paint things with wide brushes.
I like how you discretely tried to sneak your racism as "cultural respect".
"It's not that i am a racist, I just think the black guy is more culturally similar to other black guys and they should be put together and away from me because I am not black and my culture is different as a result" :lol:
Jesus, you people are shallow. The people of earth were separated geographically. What we call races developed due to this separation. These different people also developed different cultures. As strange as it may seem to you these cultures were made up of only one race.
Am I going to fast for you?
This created a close connection between race and culture. Yes, there is no reason for it to exist except accident as far as we know. This does not change the fact it does indeed exist and persists to this day.
We currently conflate the two to make ridiculous claims of racism when we are often discussing cultural differences.
Any questions class?
So a person living on the Russian Steppes should have the same culture as a person living in Ireland, by your reasoning. This is, of course, false. Same racial characteristics, but these are not a factor.

You aren't teaching anything except ignorance, as you are incorrect. You are conflating the two to mean the same thing, when they are not. I hope you were never actually a teacher...

“Race” is a classification of people according to their physical appearances, geographic ancestry, and heritable characteristics. “Culture” is a classification of people according to their beliefs and values that include spirituality, religion, region, language, and livelihoods.

1. Race and culture are both classifications of people.
2. “Race” is classified according to physical appearances while “culture” is classified according to the beliefs and values of people.
3. Race is hereditary while culture is not transmitted through genes but through symbols.
4. “Race” is a label given to people based on their appearance while “culture” are shared beliefs and values.
5. A person’s race can be determined through their physical appearance and skin tone while culture and be determined in the expressing of oneself, spirituality, and perception.
6. Racism is labeling people with unpleasant names related to their physical characteristics. Culture wars occur when there are conflicts between the beliefs and values of two different groups.
7. Respect will resolve all the conflicts of race and culture.
7. People with the same race can have a different culture while people with the same culture can have different races.
8.In conclusion, “race” is based on physical appearance while “culture” is based on beliefs, values, and symbols.

Read more: Difference Between Race and Culture | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/miscel ... z5WmZWRJnX
Godstud wrote:So a person living on the Russian Steppes should have the same culture as a person living in Ireland, by your reasoning. This is, of course, false. Same racial characteristics, but these are not a factor.

You aren't teaching anything except ignorance, as you are incorrect. You are conflating the two to mean the same thing, when they are not. I hope you were never actually a teacher...

“Race” is a classification of people according to their physical appearances, geographic ancestry, and heritable characteristics. “Culture” is a classification of people according to their beliefs and values that include spirituality, religion, region, language, and livelihoods.

2. “Race” is classified according to physical appearances while “culture” is classified according to the beliefs and values of people.
3. Race is hereditary while culture is not transmitted through genes but through symbols.
4. “Race” is a label given to people based on their appearance while “culture” are shared beliefs and values.
5. A person’s race can be determined through their physical appearance and skin tone while culture and be determined in the expressing of oneself, spirituality, and perception.
6. Racism is labeling people with unpleasant names related to their physical characteristics. Culture wars occur when there are conflicts between the beliefs and values of two different groups.
7. People with the same race can have a different culture while people with the same culture can have different races.
8.In conclusion, “race” is based on physical appearance while “culture” is based on beliefs, values, and symbols.

Read more: Difference Between Race and Culture | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/miscel ... z5WmZWRJnX

How does this have anything to do with what I said? I already said as much myself. You just posted a bunch of meaningless nonsense to avoid confronting the connection I made between the two. Really, are your only strategies deception and childish insults?
Google some adult debate tactics. Pofo would appreciate it.
The connection is insignificant. Many people of the same races have different cultures, and some have the same. I presented the information in black and white so even you could go over it.

Insult? :roll: You're the one pretending to "teach" people here something, when you don't have a clue what you're even saying. Don't assume to hold the moral high ground here. You're standing in quicksand.

I present facts. You present opinion and falsehood.

Pofo would appreciate you not acting so sanctimonious and thinking you know what pofo thinks. :knife:
Godstud wrote:So a person living on the Russian Steppes should have the same culture as a person living in Ireland, by your reasoning. This is, of course, false. Same racial characteristics, but these are not a factor.

The above proves you are a racist.

Indictments have occurs in Arizona over the fake e[…]

Actually it is unknown whether humans and chimps […]

It seems you very much don't like ethnic harassme[…]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]