Migrant Caravan from Guatemala Approaching US, Just in Time for the Midterms! - Page 38 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Bullshit. It is not that I am not a conservative. It is that you think you are and are not. You are a big-spending republican supporting a racist viewpoint. The republican party became big government, big spending racists. I didn't.

Take a political history course.
One Degree wrote:Thanks for letting us know you don’t have a clue what a modern US conservative is.

In this thread both of you wingnuts have called for executing migrants at the border, Hindsite said he'd like to do it personally. That's pretty fucking deranged, pretty far from moral or psychological sanity.

You write many insightful posts, so rereading this one should show you how you are placing the flaws of humanity on conservatives alone.

I'm not singling out conservatives, you're all diseased as far as I'm concerned. Liberals have their own unique form of psycho-political derangement and moral depravity which I'm more than happy to point out at any and every opportunity, but here we're talking about the conservative strain of assholism.

It is obvious Conservatives see ‘liberals’ guilty of all the above as well.

A lot of what conservatives say about liberals is accurate and a lot of what liberals say about conservatives is accurate, but it's only just two factions of assholes banging it out. That's the norm in human history, it's rarely ever a battle of good and evil, it's almost always just two or more factions of stupid assholes locked in a retarded death struggle over idiotic bullshit.
Drlee wrote:Bullshit. It is not that I am not a conservative. It is that you think you are and are not. You are a big-spending republican supporting a racist viewpoint. The republican party became big government, big spending racists. I didn't.

Take a political history course.

I don’t know any racists Republicans and I live in the deplorable heartland. Where are these people? I live in a community that is solidly Republican and dedicated to equality. 83% white and totally integrated. My grandkids friends reflect no indication of racism.
Quit yelling about imaginary people and listen to real people.
One Degree wrote:I don’t know any racists Republicans and I live in the deplorable heartland. Where are these people? I live in a community that is solidly Republican and dedicated to equality. 83% white and totally integrated.

Bullshit. I've lived in the Midwest and I know firsthand that there are plenty of racist Republicans. They're not white separatists or anything but they're definitely bigots. It's Archie Bunker style racism, they don't actively persecute any minorities but they do resent the shifting racial demographics of the country and feel threatened by it. They also refuse to recognize that much of the dysfunction in minority communities is directly due to the structural racism of the very recent past and instead they blame the victims and deny any responsibility or obligation to provide social assistance.
Sivad wrote:Bullshit. I've lived in the Midwest and I know firsthand that there are plenty of racist Republicans. They're not white separatists or anything but they're definitely bigots. It's Archie Bunker style racism, they don't actively persecute any minorities but they do resent the shifting racial demographics of the country and feel threatened by it. They also refuse to recognize that much of the dysfunction in minority communities is directly due to the structural racism of the very recent past and instead they blame the victims and deny any responsibility or obligation to provide social assistance.

Nonsense. You admit they are not actually racists but then seem to justify labeling them racists because you decided they are bigots. White Separatists and Black separatists are not necessarily racists either. Make an effort to not use all these terms as synonymous and maybe we could discuss race rationally.
It is when you claim every point you disagree with is ‘racist’ that solutions become impossible.
These minorities overwhelmingly live in cities controlled by Democrats for decades. How is their problems still due to Republicans who have virtually no say? Just more liberal fantasy instead of reality.
One Degree wrote:Nonsense. You admit they are not actually racists but then seem to justify labeling them racists because you decided they are bigots.

They are actually racist, they're just not the most extreme sort of racists.

White Separatists and Black separatists are not necessarily racists either. Make an effort to not use all these terms as synonymous and maybe we could discuss race rationally.

So basically in your mind anyone who hasn't actually lynched another person because of their race isn't a racist? That seems like a ridiculously narrow definition.
Sivad wrote:They are actually racist, they're just not the most extreme sort of racists.

So basically in your mind anyone who hasn't actually lynched another person because of their race isn't a racist? That seems like a ridiculously narrow definition.

Look up the definitions.
Drlee wrote:OD. Do you really claim you don't know any racists?

How about this one:

You guys are really confused about what a racist is for complaining about it so much. Lol
Drlee wrote:OD. Do you really claim you don't know any racists?

How about this one:

Come on, you know very well that is fake news stuff. Trump never said such things.
You liberals seem to think it is okay to lie, if you don't have any proof for your absurd accusations.
It seems you guys are all caught up on who and what is racist, or racism.
The only opinion I need to express is in Matthew 25:31-46. It's absolutely spot on and apropos to this very situation. It's very simple - you are either a sheep or a goat. You either want this to be a nation of sheep or goats. It's that simple. You don't have to be a Christian, or even religious at all, to understand this.
I cast my support with my Lord's sheep. Go ahead and ridicule my motivations; I don't care.
Sivad wrote:
A lot of what conservatives say about liberals is accurate and a lot of what liberals say about conservatives is accurate, but it's only just two factions of assholes banging it out. That's the norm in human history, it's rarely ever a battle of good and evil, it's almost always just two or more factions of stupid assholes locked in a retarded death struggle over idiotic bullshit.

I have not laughed this hard at someone's writing on here for a long, long time. You are a young man aren't you...I have to thank you. I really enjoyed this a lot. Ave maria. It made me go to the bathroom with the laughter fits.
Hindsite wrote:Come on, you know very well that is fake news stuff. Trump never said such things.
You liberals seem to think it is okay to lie, if you don't have any proof for your absurd accusations.

Good Lord! Donald lies so much that I don't bother paying attention to him any more unless it's his latest trick to increase the filth in the water we drink and the air we breath. His lies are becoming quite boring.
Citizen J wrote:It seems you guys are all caught up on who and what is racist, or racism.
The only opinion I need to express is in Matthew 25:31-46. It's absolutely spot on and apropos to this very situation. It's very simple - you are either a sheep or a goat. You either want this to be a nation of sheep or goats. It's that simple. You don't have to be a Christian, or even religious at all, to understand this.
I cast my support with my Lord's sheep. Go ahead and ridicule my motivations; I don't care.

I hope you understand that "the least of these, my brothers" refers to Christians in need. Brothers in Christ are believing Christians, not the "unbelieving" that have their place in the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

jimjam wrote:Good Lord! Donald lies so much that I don't bother paying attention to him any more unless it's his latest trick to increase the filth in the water we drink and the air we breath. His lies are becoming quite boring.

You liberals consider everyone you disagree with to be liars. But the Lord knows the truth and will seperate the sheep from the goats at judgment time. Even the Pharisee called Jesus a deceiver.

Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,
Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
(Matthew 27:62-63 KJV)

HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:You liberals consider everyone you disagree with to be liars. But the Lord knows the truth and will seperate the sheep from the goats at judgment time. Even the Pharisee called Jesus a deceiver.

Has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing. A lie is a lie. There are way too many to list. Here is just one:

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump
Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Fake News NBC just stated that we have given up so much in our negotiations with North Korea, and they have given up nothing. Wow, we haven’t given up anything & they have agreed to denuclearization (so great for World), site closure, & no more testing!

Ummmm ….. nope. Not yet. I suggest that you don't hold your breath. I wonder where the faux Nobel Peace prize is that Donald had made is today? That's right. He actually had one manufactured and then awarded it to himself. The guy is very entertaining.
jimjam wrote:Here is just one:

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump
Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Fake News NBC just stated that we have given up so much in our negotiations with North Korea, and they have given up nothing. Wow, we haven’t given up anything & they have agreed to denuclearization (so great for World), site closure, & no more testing!

So in your mind, what is the "lie" here, and why do you feel that it is relevant to the US border and building a wall?
I hope you understand that "the least of these, my brothers" refers to Christians in need. Brothers in Christ are believing Christians, not the "unbelieving" that have their place in the lake of fire.

What an utter load of Shit. I thought you said you were a Christian.

"From your quotation...or I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;...."

There is no idiot so great as a Christian who presumes to change the overwhelmingly simple message of Christ.

It is very hard to defend the great stuff Christians do everyday when confronted with ignorance and hate spewed out like that Hindsite is posting here. He is just trolling of course. I say that to be kind to him. If he actually believes his shit then he should go back and finish third grade Bible school.

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]