Migrant Caravan from Guatemala Approaching US, Just in Time for the Midterms! - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Yes, isn’t it sad people are voting based on what they think of Trump instead of where the country should go? I have talked to several people with PHD’s in the last few days whose entire reasoning to vote is ‘Trump is racist”. Geniuses in their own fields, morons in politics.
One Degree wrote:Yes, isn’t it sad people are voting based on what they think of Trump instead of where the country should go? I have talked to several people with PHD’s in the last few days whose entire reasoning to vote is ‘Trump is racist”. Geniuses in their own fields, morons in politics.

He is racist, and they don't like where he's taking the country. You're simply too emotional to hear why people dislike Trump.

Also your chronic inability to link Trump to any negative action whatsoever has me totally convinced that you are representing these conversations in a completely unbiased way. I also totally believe that you frequently speak with doctors.
SpecialOlympian wrote:He is racist, and they don't like where he's taking the country. You're simply too emotional to hear why people dislike Trump.

Trump’s personal issues are irrelevant. Do you have a problem with the Constitution because it was written by elitist racist bigots?
I don't recall seeing a single poll that claims more people like where Trump is taking America. All these polls say they don't like it, and they think Trump's performance is poor.

The most egregious elements of the original constitution have been amended.
I don't recall seeing a single poll that claims more people like where Trump is taking America. All these polls say they don't like it, and they think Trump's performance is poor.

Irrelevant without knowing their reasoning and Trump has poll support in many areas. Are they basing their Judgement on Trump or his policies?
The most egregious elements of the original constitution have been amended.

Exactly, despite their personal shortcomings by our standards, they were capable of producing a basis of government that allowed us to undo any harm they may have caused. They understood our common humanity and our flaws. Their biases did not prevent them from writing sound policy. Neither will Trump’s.
I simply don't understand the anxiety or the demonization of the migrants heading towards America.

YES, TRUMP is right in wanting to halt it, but, as far as resolving all the angst about it, I have a possible 'solution', if TRUMP's concerns are for America only.

Here is the 'solution', Create a 'caravan' heading in the opposite direction out of America, equal in number to the one heading in America's direction, headed by Donald TRUMP himself, followed by the Republican Party members in Congress, along with some of their ardent supporters.

Just think of the 'problems' that would solve. >: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
One Degree wrote:Only if you are a whiny little bitch who wants to be protected from everything instead of having a healthy self image that is immune to such nonsense. Emotionally healthy people are not concerned about emotional damage from other people’s stupidity.
Says the person who always complains that people are insulting him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

One Degree wrote:Yes, isn’t it sad people are voting based on what they think of Trump instead of where the country should go?
Trump, and his cunt cultists, are taking America into the trash can, so this is completely based on where it's going. Trump's shits follow him regardless of what inhumane, and amoral things he wants to do. Evangelicals are the worst pieces of shit, for going against even their own morality to suck orange Trump mushroom cock.

@Nonsense Yes. Why doesn't Trump merely set up a pre-vetting system and send help to the refugees instead of being an asshole and deeming them a "threat".

FFS people! These are mostly unarmed mothers and children! :knife: Get a grip!
Godstud wrote:
FFS people! These are mostly unarmed mothers and children! :knife: Get a grip!

A very pertinent & distinctive point to make.

I would automatically give reasonable consideration to a limited number of female migrants, particularly mothers with children & unaccompanied females.

The latter, of which would require additional supportive help to live in a safe environment & to gain support to live their lives until they can support themselves in their adulthood.

As for young males, an even more limited number should be allowed in, provided that they are shown to be honest, truthful & vulnerable to bad influences in the host country.

Males require more supervision to place them in a position of choosing the right direction in their lives.

No country, big, or small, can just allow unfettered migration, without negatively affecting the indigenous people's & the services they themselves would be expected to share with migrants, on national budgets that will not expand to meet the additional demand for them by the migrant influx.
If the USA had any sort of morality or heart left, it would send a relief caravan to assist them in the journey. Sadly, America lacks the principles and morality that it once had. Trump's tossed out any sign of empathy or compassion that the USA had, and replaced it with fear and hatred.
Suntzu wrote:Mexico doesn't have any morality or heart?
Your reading comprehension is shit.

Sunztu wrote:Fuck a bunch of immigrants.
Fuck people who don't care about anyone but their selfish selves.
Nonsense wrote:I simply don't understand the anxiety or the demonization of the migrants heading towards America.

They take jobs at lower wages than Americans and do not pay taxes on day labor, while using social services. So basically, they are a drain on the government, while depressing wages for working class people.

Godstud wrote:Evangelicals are the worst pieces of shit, for going against even their own morality to suck orange Trump mushroom cock.

Are you saying that performing fellatio is immoral? If they are male, are you saying that homosexuality is immoral?

Nonsense wrote:I would automatically give reasonable consideration to a limited number of female migrants, particularly mothers with children & unaccompanied females.

Why? If women are equals, why should they get any special treatment?

Godstud wrote:Trump's tossed out any sign of empathy or compassion that the USA had, and replaced it with fear and hatred.

Cool!

Godstud wrote:If the USA had any sort of morality or heart left, it would send a relief caravan to assist them in the journey.

They should just go to Canada where they will be accepted and given healthcare and a prime minister who will meet them at the border wearing a serape and sombrero.
blackjack21 wrote:They take jobs at lower wages than Americans and do not pay taxes on day labor, while using social services. So basically, they are a drain on the government, while depressing wages for working class people.

Nonsense -
:hmm: Same paradigm as in the U.K & elsewhere in Europe then.

Which is 'funny', really, when you consider the Labour Party response to it & that is to make employers pay the migrants the local going rate.
'Problem' is, inflation will rise accordingly, so we indigenous people will pay the price TWO times over, once in higher prices, the other to pay the welfare cost of these migrants, it's no wonder that U.K productivity is non-existent & that living standards for those not the beneficiaries of tax cuts are frozen in time.

It's a strange remedy from the Left, that wants to inflate the social conflict between migrants-indigenous people, by increasing the attractiveness of migration through higher pay for the migrants.

I think that we are screwed whichever we look & that the Left are the same side of the coin as the Right are.

It's time for all to make politicians pay the price by kicking the career politicians out of office.

Are you saying that performing fellatio is immoral? If they are male, are you saying that homosexuality is immoral?

Why? If women are equals, why should they get any special treatment?
Nonsense -^ Because, the simple fact is, they are not 'equal', at least not where they come from.

Cool!

They should just go to Canada where they will be accepted and given healthcare and a prime minister who will meet them at the border wearing a serape and sombrero.
Maybe Canada hasn't realised that the abuse of the 'refugee' & migration system has been abused to the point of destruction, it's not a joke anymore, not to indigenous people's anywhere in the world nowadays.

Nonsense -
Why should migrants & fake 'refugees' get the red carpet treatment, whist everyone else not getting tax cuts pay for it? >: >:
jimjam wrote:I saw some brown people walking around outside got scared, very scared, and made sure I had all my ammo clips fully loaded :lol: .

Once you accept brown people can be just as racist as white people, keeping the clips loaded isn’t so funny. I would love to know how many white liberals have spent any time at all in a poor minority community. College does not count. I am often accused of being a racist on here and frequently went into all Black poor neighborhoods by myself. I was accepted because I was real. The phony white liberals were ridiculed.
I suppose times have changed, but I will still choose being real with all people rather than adhering to some phony political correct song and dance. And yes, if a large minority group comes into my neighborhood, I will make sure my gun is handy. That is not racism, that is self preservation and common sense. That does not mean I will shoot without finding out what is going on. I would do the same if the strangers were white.
One Degree wrote:Once you accept brown people can be just as racist as white people, keeping the clips loaded isn’t so funny. I would love to know how many white liberals have spent any time at all in a poor minority community. College does not count. I am often accused of being a racist on here and frequently went into all Black poor neighborhoods by myself. I was accepted because I was real. The phony white liberals were ridiculed.
I suppose times have changed, but I will still choose being real with all people rather than adhering to some phony political correct song and dance. And yes, if a large minority group comes into my neighborhood, I will make sure my gun is handy. That is not racism, that is self preservation and common sense. That does not mean I will shoot without finding out what is going on. I would do the same if the strangers were white.

None of that liberal political correct shit for me. If they're brown, I go for my piece.
jimjam wrote:None of that liberal political correct shit for me. If they're brown, I go for my piece.

No, if they are a large group of strangers. I make sure it is handy. If they happen to be brown, as in your example, it makes no difference. You seem to be saying we should assume strangers are safe if they are brown. Your example said there were a group of strangers who were brown in front of your house. You then indicated it would be ridiculous to check your clip. Why would it be ridiculous? Since you thought it necessary to include ‘they were brown’ , I assumed this had significance to you in determining the threat level.
This is fun.
One Degree wrote:No, if they are a large group of strangers. I make sure it is handy. If they happen to be brown, as in your example, it makes no difference. You seem to be saying we should assume strangers are safe if they are brown. Your example said there were a group of strangers who were brown in front of your house. You then indicated it would be ridiculous to check your clip. Why would it be ridiculous? Since you thought it necessary to include ‘they were brown’ , I assumed this had significance to you in determining the threat level.
This is fun.

Come on 1 Degree ….. y'all beating this to death. Brown = danger. Go for your piece and keep full clips handy. Simple.

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the question of why is the Liberal so stupid, i[…]

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]