Crazy story about a GOP plot to smear Mueller that made me lol it's so dumb. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pretty amusing, but I think it's a stretch to say it's a GOP plot. It looks like the guy named Jack Burkman actually attempted to fabricate allegations against Mueller, but I would bet against thinking any GOP politician is associated. They'd know it would be investigated and any complicity would come out into the open. Still, if the women are telling the truth about being offered money to provide false statements to law enforcement, then I guess this Burkman guy better enjoy a jail cell for quite some time.
Whatever is behind it, it's done an excellent job of bringing out the left's double standards. I still believe that Mueller will state that he's got nothing on Russian collusion and this is just one final episode of having the Democrats defend Mueller before the end.

After this is over, half will be hating on Mueller and the other half will become Mueller truthers who know what he really thinks but couldn't tell us for some reason...
Hong Wu wrote:Whatever is behind it, it's done an excellent job of bringing out the left's double standards. I still believe that Mueller will state that he's got nothing on Russian collusion and this is just one final episode of having the Democrats defend Mueller before the end.

After this is over, half will be hating on Mueller and the other half will become Mueller truthers who know what he really thinks but couldn't tell us for some reason...

1]The "left's double standards"? Sorry this progressive doesn't understand your point.
2] I really don't care what you believe. I believe that 99% of what you believe comes from your preconceived notions of reality. We will see soon enough.
This story is interesting as it shows the back in the kitchen scheming and machination that go behind the scenes in modern politics. It also exposes how these sexual allegations get build up, this is perhaps how sexual misconduct allegations were created against Kavanaugh.

As for this incident I think it is best to follow the cui bono. That will be Trump and GOP. So the most likely culprit is them.
Albert wrote:This story is interesting as it shows the back in the kitchen scheming and machination that go behind the scenes in modern politics. It also exposes how these sexual allegations get build up, this is perhaps how sexual misconduct allegations were created against Kavanaugh.

As for this incident I think it is best to follow the cui bono. That will be Trump and GOP. So the most likely culprit is them.

Actually, for me it shows why the accusations against Kavanugh were more likely true. That is, the process of finding women to lie will involve asking women who will say no to the offer. And, those women can come forward like these women did. In the Kavanough case none did come forward to say that she had been approached with an offer of money to lie.

I have heard that one woman doesn't exist and one does. My best guess on how one woman doesn't exist is that she covered her identity with a fake one and so far it has not been penetrated. But then, it is early morning here and I have just gotten up, so there may be new news.
Red_Army wrote:Hong Wu and Albert just think its hypocrisy when people don't believe accusations that are proven to be fabricated and made up by right wing journalists (Roy Moore and Mueller to name two) and yet they believe women who have credible accusations and no reason to lie. How could you be such a hypocrite Steve!?

It is easy for Democrats.
Steve_American wrote:Actually, for me it shows why the accusations against Kavanugh were more likely true. That is, the process of finding women to lie will involve asking women who will say no to the offer. And, those women can come forward like these women did. In the Kavanough case none did come forward to say that she had been approached with an offer of money to lie.

I have heard that one woman doesn't exist and one does. My best guess on how one woman doesn't exist is that she covered her identity with a fake one and so far it has not been penetrated. But then, it is early morning here and I have just gotten up, so there may be new news.
These accusations were against an FBI 'special agent', it just shows those women were not completely stupid.

There a lot of women who have an ax to grind against Republicans. It seems for many radical feminist out there Trump is like the end of the world, revenge of the patriarchy, them being made into good housewives again.
Red_Army wrote:Hong Wu and Albert just think its hypocrisy when people don't believe accusations that are proven to be fabricated and made up by right wing journalists (Roy Moore and Mueller to name two) and yet they believe women who have credible accusations and no reason to lie. How could you be such a hypocrite Steve!?

This is a little convoluted and hard to decipher. So, I'm not sure of this.

I think you are being sarcastic or ironic here. This is fine.
But, on the internet it is hard at times to know because the tone of voice doesn't come through.
On another site I suggested that you put such statements where you really believe the opposite of what you are writing in green color text. My idea caught on for many, but some people think it spoils the joke. Here maybe red might be better because the green is hard to see.
. . To get it colored, highlight the text you want to color then click on the "water drop" to the left of "Normal" in the top menu bar above the window.

What do you all think?
Lmfao I saw the press conference today and the press was laughing at Wohl. His lawyer also forgot to zip up his pants.

After he couldn't remember how to spell his made up accuser's name he went on to make this account:

He literally went to Getty Images and picked the first result for Caroline Kass lmao he is the worst grifter ever. Evidence that he created the account:

Sivad wrote:today's pofo was brought to you by the letter 'P' and the number 9.

Thank you for one of the nice laughs in my day. Today's been a mixed bag, with some family events causing concern. A chance to step away and indulge in a harmless chuckle is appreciated. Jim Henson lives.

Regards.
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]