So, the 2018 election is over. Your thoughts of what it means. - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
One Degree wrote:@XogGyux said...

I stand corrected, you made the whole country racist and only made the South exceptionally so. You say it is still rampant today. What was I to take from ‘rampant’? True, you did not say ‘all’ but you did not leave much room for exceptions.
I give up on you. I thought you might be a thinker, but just another puppet who ignores all arguments he doesn’t want to face and repeats the party propaganda.

Rampant is not the same as all. It means flourishing, common. Which it was. Common does not mean all, it simply means common. A rose is a common flower, that does not mean all flowers are roses. I don't know why I need to explain these simple concepts to you. I assume you are an adult? My 10 year brother can understand this language quite well, I hope you are at least 10years or older, I would feel bad If I was treating as if you had an intellectual disability when in fact it was all due to inexperience and immaturity. If that's the case I do apologize, don't take it to heart and don't worry once you go through highschool and learn about american history you will understand my point.
If not... I'd remind you that there was a war that lasted ~4+ years mainly (although not exclusively) due to this very reason. And this is not even an issue of who was racist 200 years ago... both sides were, but the south is the one celebrating it and that my friend is the true color of a racist (pun inteded 8) )
XogGyux wrote:Rampant is not the same as all. It means flourishing, common. Which it was. Common does not mean all, it simply means common. A rose is a common flower, that does not mean all flowers are roses. I don't know why I need to explain these simple concepts to you. I assume you are an adult? My 10 year brother can understand this language quite well, I hope you are at least 10years or older, I would feel bad If I was treating as if you had an intellectual disability when in fact it was all due to inexperience and immaturity. If that's the case I do apologize, don't take it to heart and don't worry once you go through highschool and learn about american history you will understand my point.
If not... I'd remind you that there was a war that lasted ~4+ years mainly (although not exclusively) due to this very reason. And this is not even an issue of who was racist 200 years ago... both sides were, but the south is the one celebrating it and that my friend is the true color of a racist (pun inteded 8) )

When you can create a post that does not dehumanize your opponent or an entire group, I might take you seriously. You never respond to my points. You just dehumanize. You are more guilty than the people you are accusing. Tell me what kind of person dehumanizes others in order to attack them? You supposedly despise racists and people like Hitler, but you readily employ the very weapon they depend upon. Dehumanize then destroy. This hypocrisy of the self righteous is disgusting. How can you be so blind not to recognize you are what you profess to hate?
Start looking at other posters and Southerners as real equals and see how ridiculous your posts are. You have no argument without first considering them inferiors. Sieg heil.
One Degree wrote:When you can create a post that does not dehumanize your opponent or an entire group, I might take you seriously

LOL :lol: How dare you. You just compared blacks to property as if they were not even human. WOW
Start looking at other posters and Southerners as real equals and see how ridiculous your posts are. You have no argument without first considering them inferiors.

Start behaving as equal then.
XogGyux wrote:LOL :lol: How dare you. You just compared blacks to property as if they were not even human. WOW

Start behaving as equal then.

I didn’t compare them to property, they were property. For someone who keeps saying I don’t know history, you say some really stupid things.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mal[…]

^ unless it is an Israeli embassy that gets blown […]

@Rich Not for the dead.

"The United States last week secretly shipped[…]