CNN's Acosta kicked out of the Press Room - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Yes, but I am more righter than you are.
:lol:

For a guy who claims to be the smartest person on the internet you seem to be in a self destructive mode.

What a stupid thing to say. And, of course, I have never made such a claim. I highly recommend you don't either.

There is no attack on the first amendment. Acosta still can report the news and CNN is still at the White House.

I am not surprised you do not see the danger in having the president pick and choose the reporters who are allowed to cover him. Why should we want a reporter covering the Whitehouse who calls the president on his lies and makes him answer to the people?

It is no different than if a narcissistic pompous poster would get banned from POFO for breaking rules.

No. Wrong again Mr. Genius. It is the opposite of that. The president lives in the people's house. He serves at the pleasure of the people. (Admittedly in the case of Trump at the pleasure of a minority of the people.) He is paid by the people and has sworn an oath to preserve protect and defend the constitution which includes the specific right to the freedom of the press.

Pofo is a privately owned website. It is someone's property. No excuse is needed for the owner to ban anyone. He could ban me for failing to capitalize properly and suffer no consequences whatsoever. You would never know why. I am not surprised that you do not see the difference between a privately owned website and a taxpayer funded, constitutionally established activity. Not surprised at all.

Plenty of other forums to chose from.

There is only one Whitehouse press room.

I can sure see why you are in favor of booting Acosta though. He does ask the President (my employee paid with my money) a lot of hard questions.
Red_Army wrote:CNN should not exist at this point. They've done nothing good ever and have been owned like a million times by a bunch of absolute idiots. I do think Trump should have wrestled Acosta and I think they should have done it in underwear in the mud.

CNN used to be IT. They were the go to news network. They were the first 24-hour cable news outlet. If you didn't have CNN, you were uninformed. Competition wasn't too far behind. MSNBC came along so that Bill Gates could partner with NBC and have his own media outlet. However, they never really were very big. FoxNews was developed by people like Roger Ailes to counter the left wing spin on other major networks. It had a reasonable initial audience, but wasn't big. After 9/11, FoxNews was the only news network where the anchors wore American flag pins on their lapels. The rest of the media decided to act not only disinterested with respect to America, but as though they were not Americans themselves. From that point forward, FoxNews has always trumped CNN in the ratings, particularly in the mid-West. CNN has never recovered that position as "the most trusted name in news"--and they really don't seem to care.

Until very recently, CNN world news still had a reasonably good foreign desk. They could point to that to give them standing over FoxNews. However, CNN and MSNBC took the bait from FoxNews and then just went full partisan. There isn't much in the way of real news their anyway.

Heck, even early days at FoxNews modeled some of their shows with the old Fairness Doctrine. Hannity used to be Hannity and Colmes--the FoxNews version of CNN's conservative-liberal Crossfire that was a staple of politics from the mid-1980s in to the early 1990s. Those days are beyond over. Even CNN founder, Ted Turner, thinks CNN is too partisan for its own good.

XogGyux wrote:It is not a personality quirk, it is quite plain simply that Trump is f.king up left and right and he does not like to be called on it.

Session's exit was imminent. Why do you think this is something more general?

XogGyux wrote:Likewise, Sessions was one of the strongest and most loyal supporters that he had, from day 1!, before Lindsey grahm, Christie, Ted Cruz and the rest of the scum that now are trump lovers, Session was there for him.

Democrats used ethics rules in many instances to cripple Republican office holders. Republicans put some rules in place like removing someone from leadership when under indictment. The Democrats fabricated a charge against Tom Delay to remove him from leadership for a charge they knew would not be upheld. Their motivation wasn't justice, but merely political. The Republicans are simply pussies who will not fight as hard as the Democrats. Trump is a good start, but he's not as tough as he acts at any rate. People like Jeff Flake are just useless.

XogGyux wrote:Specially when Session’s replacement is a nobody who is not part of the traditional line of succession and has voiced prior suggestions of how to extinguish Muller’s inquiry.

There is no traditional line of succession for political appointees. That he's not the establishment candidate is something that Trump supporters will find favorable irrespective of his pedigree.

Drlee wrote:I am not surprised you do not see the danger in having the president pick and choose the reporters who are allowed to cover him. Why should we want a reporter covering the Whitehouse who calls the president on his lies and makes him answer to the people?

Trump does not refuse CNN the opportunity to cover the White House. Jim Acosta simply cannot abide even the most basic rules, so he gets his press pass pulled. That should happen more often. The POTUS is only required to have a press conference once a year. They are lucky they get to ask him questions as much as they do.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:CNN=Fake news

This is the funniest part of the Trump presidency--it's something rank-and-file Republicans have long felt, but it's politicians would never really say. Today, even little kids find it funny to say, "CNN Fake News!"

In May 1990, Blitzer moved to CNN and worked as the cable network's military affairs reporter. His team's coverage of the first Gulf War in Kuwait won a CableACE Award and made him a household name.

This is when I lost all faith in CNN. This was a chickenshit Blitzer making antiAmerican statements out of fear. He got famous for being a coward. I can’t trust my memory completely, but wasn’t this when their hotel was surrounded by the enemy and his broadcasts were sympathetic to them.
blackjack21 wrote:CNN used to be IT. They were the go to news network. They were the first 24-hour cable news outlet. If you didn't have CNN, you were uninformed. Competition wasn't too far behind. MSNBC came along so that Bill Gates could partner with NBC and have his own media outlet. However, they never really were very big. FoxNews was developed by people like Roger Ailes to counter the left wing spin on other major networks. It had a reasonable initial audience, but wasn't big. After 9/11, FoxNews was the only news network where the anchors wore American flag pins on their lapels. The rest of the media decided to act not only disinterested with respect to America, but as though they were not Americans themselves. From that point forward, FoxNews has always trumped CNN in the ratings, particularly in the mid-West. CNN has never recovered that position as "the most trusted name in news"--and they really don't seem to care.

Until very recently, CNN world news still had a reasonably good foreign desk. They could point to that to give them standing over FoxNews. However, CNN and MSNBC took the bait from FoxNews and then just went full partisan. There isn't much in the way of real news their anyway.

Heck, even early days at FoxNews modeled some of their shows with the old Fairness Doctrine. Hannity used to be Hannity and Colmes--the FoxNews version of CNN's conservative-liberal Crossfire that was a staple of politics from the mid-1980s in to the early 1990s. Those days are beyond over. Even CNN founder, Ted Turner, thinks CNN is too partisan for its own good.

Fake patriotism at its best. These are the same people that have to be shamed into doing the right thing:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/j5ujut/th ... nders-bill
Putting a flag ping to pretend you are patriotic?
Actually behaving patriotically?
Priceless.

Session's exit was imminent. Why do you think this is something more general?

Absolutely. You don't?
What's wrong with this picture? If you answered "only Pence left" you got the clue. :lol:

There is no traditional line of succession for political appointees. That he's not the establishment candidate is something that Trump supporters will find favorable irrespective of his pedigree.

That is simply not true. Do you even think for a second before writing your posts? Do you even bother into double checking?
https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... of-justice
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-t ... -inquiries

Looks like Dims are going to continue being stupid. :) They are already planning to probe Trump’s mistreatment of CNN, Washington Post, and Amazon. I am sure Americans will be thrilled they are upholding CNN’s truthfulness. Lmao.
XogGyux wrote:Fake patriotism at its best.

I'm not here to defend FoxNews, but only to illustrate the extent to which the mainstream media is not even remotely pro-American, with exception for freedom of the press. FoxNews just took the opportunity to grandstand and they became the #1 cable news network from that point on. You would think after almost 20 years of being anti-American, outlets like CNN would at least think to modify their presentation a bit. Yet, they have pursued a more extreme agenda. That's their choice, and their ratings reflect it.

XogGyux wrote:What's wrong with this picture?

Nothing.

XogGyux wrote:That is simply not true. Do you even think for a second before writing your posts? Do you even bother into double checking?
https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... of-justice

That's Trump's own executive order, and he clearly reserved the right under Section 2, subdivision c to name his own successor. This is not a wartime situation like 9/11 where somebody flies into a government building and takes out an acting officer and the law needs a way of operating in an emergency situation. This is a situation where the president wants to change out the leadership and he decided not to reward Rod Rosenstein's treachery. Duh.
blackjack21 wrote:I'm not here to defend FoxNews, but only to illustrate the extent to which the mainstream media is not even remotely pro-American, with exception for freedom of the press. FoxNews just took the opportunity to grandstand and they became the #1 cable news network from that point on. You would think after almost 20 years of being anti-American, outlets like CNN would at least think to modify their presentation a bit. Yet, they have pursued a more extreme agenda. That's their choice, and their ratings reflect it.

Yes you are here to defend FoxNews but that’s ok.
What evidence do you have that “mainstream media is not remotely pro-American”?
Media criticism is NOT evidence of being against something. If you are like the vast majority of the human race, I am willing to bet that one, if not the biggest, critic of your behavior is your Mom, Your father, Your spouse, or your child. Does this mean they hate you? If I start wearing a pin with a picture of the face does that mean I love you? Will you become my eternal defender if I start wearing such a pin in my lapel?
This is a distraction. Being critical of the US does not mean you hate the US (it does not mean either that you love the US), it does point towards the fact that you CARE, and hopefully, if the news are actually REAL, that you are objective. I wonder if you had the same hatred of FoxNews when they were antipatritic when they were criticizing Obama over every f.king stupid thing he did or did not.... :?:

Also Being #1 in ratings means nothing. American football sucks, yet it is #1, Rap music is shyt, yet it is popular and the list goes on. Fox News have the advantage that they are the main, and only large R wing media empire so they don’t have to compete. If you take CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc and consider it as “the left” then the math is kind of even, basically mimicking the divide in politics of America. Basically, Foxnews does not have a similar, large network to cannibalize its viewers in a meaningful way.

blackjack21 wrote:That's Trump's own executive order, and he clearly reserved the right under Section 2, subdivision c to name his own successor. This is not a wartime situation like 9/11 where somebody flies into a government building and takes out an acting officer and the law needs a way of operating in an emergency situation. This is a situation where the president wants to change out the leadership and he decided not to reward Rod Rosenstein's treachery. Duh.

Trump’s name only appears there because he repealed the previous Exec order from Obama earlier. Obama made changes to an law the existed before he even came in. This suspension order have existed for a while, recently Obama removed the 4th in line of succession but otherwise have stayed the same.
Even if we take you at your word and this was “trumps law” which it is not, you still have no explication why he would skip everyone on his own line of succession and go straight for someone that does not even show up in the line. Furthermore it proves that you were wrong when you stated that there was no line of succession earlier. Please aknowledge that.
XogGyux wrote:Yes you are here to defend FoxNews but that’s ok.

Uh, no I am not.

XogGyux wrote:What evidence do you have that “mainstream media is not remotely pro-American”?

The mainstream media is ideological. They push left-of-center social democratic positions, and apologize for non-democratic social positions. They do this consistently. To them, America does not fit their ideal.

XogGyux wrote:Media criticism is NOT evidence of being against something.

Clearly people do not criticize the things they applaud. They criticize what they do not like.

XogGyux wrote:If you are like the vast majority of the human race, I am willing to bet that one, if not the biggest, critic of your behavior is your Mom, Your father, Your spouse, or your child. Does this mean they hate you?

If they are criticizing your behavior, it means they do not like your behavior.

XogGyux wrote:This is a distraction. Being critical of the US does not mean you hate the US (it does not mean either that you love the US), it does point towards the fact that you CARE, and hopefully, if the news are actually REAL, that you are objective.

What the media cares about from a business perspective is ratings. What they care about ideologically is proselytizing their political views.

XogGyux wrote:Also Being #1 in ratings means nothing.

It means you can command the most advertising dollars, so it is very relevant.

XogGyux wrote:Fox News have the advantage that they are the main, and only large R wing media empire so they don’t have to compete.

Right. Thanks for making my point for me. There is no monopoly on conservative or right wing thought; yet, almost the entire mainstream media eschew any of that thought and leave FoxNews with an effective monopoly by their conscious choice not to offer any of that programming to their audience even though it would likely profit them to do so.

XogGyux wrote:Even if we take you at your word and this was “trumps law” which it is not, you still have no explication why he would skip everyone on his own line of succession and go straight for someone that does not even show up in the line.

He wrote the executive order before Rod Rosenstein decided to appoint an independent counsel, which is clearly political and not popular with Trump. So naturally, he would use his own discretion in lieu of an ordained one since there is no emergency situation and he can easily exercise his discretion.

XogGyux wrote:Furthermore it proves that you were wrong when you stated that there was no line of succession earlier. Please acknowledge that.

There is no formal/traditional line of succession. That is not the case with succession to the presidency, which is formal and enshrined in the constitution. Succession procedures were put in place during the Cold War with the idea that the government could proceed automatically if the president were killed or temporarily unable to communicate orders. They are malleable from president to president, and are derived from the president's authority. It is ultimately his prerogative.
blackjack21 wrote:Uh, no I am not.

The mainstream media is ideological. They push left-of-center social democratic positions, and apologize for non-democratic social positions. They do this consistently. To them, America does not fit their ideal.

Clearly people do not criticize the things they applaud. They criticize what they do not like.

If they are criticizing your behavior, it means they do not like your behavior.

What the media cares about from a business perspective is ratings. What they care about ideologically is proselytizing their political views.

It means you can command the most advertising dollars, so it is very relevant.

Right. Thanks for making my point for me. There is no monopoly on conservative or right wing thought; yet, almost the entire mainstream media eschew any of that thought and leave FoxNews with an effective monopoly by their conscious choice not to offer any of that programming to their audience even though it would likely profit them to do so.

He wrote the executive order before Rod Rosenstein decided to appoint an independent counsel, which is clearly political and not popular with Trump. So naturally, he would use his own discretion in lieu of an ordained one since there is no emergency situation and he can easily exercise his discretion.

There is no formal/traditional line of succession. That is not the case with succession to the presidency, which is formal and enshrined in the constitution. Succession procedures were put in place during the Cold War with the idea that the government could proceed automatically if the president were killed or temporarily unable to communicate orders. They are malleable from president to president, and are derived from the president's authority. It is ultimately his prerogative.

Over the years, I have spent significantly long periods of time engaging with trolls and people that do not have a legitimate, honest desire to debate a topic and rather just engage in these silly discussions with no intentions to provide evidence for their point, logically and carefully analyze the opposition point and consider it prior to simply refusing it, etc. My time now is way too valuable to spend it trying to correct these people, that for the most part are not willing to debate in good faith. Instead I will simply not engage with this kind of discussion and when I make a quote/reply is for the benefit of other people that might come across this thread.
This guy has not addressed any of the points I brought up on previous post. His reply simply condense to "Naha, you are wrong, i am right" while simply ignoring and passing through plenty of evidence that he is not, in fact right. There is no such thing as alternative fact... if it is alternative to a fact it is not a fact period. Go take alternative medicine, alternative surgery and alternative food and water to see how long you are gonna be in this world. This is insidious and troublesome that some people are falling for this, and are actively believing what essentially boils down to bullshit. Fact-checking websites have repeatedly and consistently rated FOX "news" as the lowest of the largest 3 news network by a wide margin. Dozens of videos exists of Trump (and in general R wingers) making a claim and then a second video of him saying 100% exactly the opposite (e.g. "Whitaker is an amazing guy, I know him very well" and then "I don't know Whitaker", or Lindsey Grahm "Hell will come down if session is removed" and then "Its ok sessions is gone, there is nothing to be worried about") This behavior is simply disgusting and unacceptable and I will not sit down and do nothing and allow such despicable behavior to become normalized. This is abnormal. If you fall for this trap, you are abnormal and I will do my best to prevent you from doing so.
This guy is wrong, plain and simple. He has no evidence to support his points. He simply goes on a tangent and introduces a new point once his original points are refuted to allow them to "cool down" just to recycle them again and post the same useless bullshit over and over again.
The fact of the matter is that America becomes more and more diverse and more Liberal every year. This happens because it is the RIGHT thing to do. Diversity is good and liberal is not a bad word, it is freedom, it is allowing people to do what they want so long they don't harm the rest of us. For the last 25 years Republicans have lost the popular vote, how is that for a gut punch? :lol: They have had some power now and then and they have reacted with extremism, and fringe conspiracy theories etc. I think Trump is just a signal that this is just their last stand, their "Battle of Berlin" if you will.
XogGyux wrote:Over the years, I have spent significantly long periods of time engaging with trolls and people that do not have a legitimate, honest desire to debate a topic and rather just engage in these silly discussions with no intentions to provide evidence for their point, logically and carefully analyze the opposition point and consider it prior to simply refusing it, etc. My time now is way too valuable to spend it trying to correct these people, that for the most part are not willing to debate in good faith. Instead I will simply not engage with this kind of discussion and when I make a quote/reply is for the benefit of other people that might come across this thread.
This guy has not addressed any of the points I brought up on previous post. His reply simply condense to "Naha, you are wrong, i am right" while simply ignoring and passing through plenty of evidence that he is not, in fact right. There is no such thing as alternative fact... if it is alternative to a fact it is not a fact period. Go take alternative medicine, alternative surgery and alternative food and water to see how long you are gonna be in this world. This is insidious and troublesome that some people are falling for this, and are actively believing what essentially boils down to bullshit. Fact-checking websites have repeatedly and consistently rated FOX "news" as the lowest of the largest 3 news network by a wide margin. Dozens of videos exists of Trump (and in general R wingers) making a claim and then a second video of him saying 100% exactly the opposite (e.g. "Whitaker is an amazing guy, I know him very well" and then "I don't know Whitaker", or Lindsey Grahm "Hell will come down if session is removed" and then "Its ok sessions is gone, there is nothing to be worried about") This behavior is simply disgusting and unacceptable and I will not sit down and do nothing and allow such despicable behavior to become normalized. This is abnormal. If you fall for this trap, you are abnormal and I will do my best to prevent you from doing so.
This guy is wrong, plain and simple. He has no evidence to support his points. He simply goes on a tangent and introduces a new point once his original points are refuted to allow them to "cool down" just to recycle them again and post the same useless bullshit over and over again.
The fact of the matter is that America becomes more and more diverse and more Liberal every year. This happens because it is the RIGHT thing to do. Diversity is good and liberal is not a bad word, it is freedom, it is allowing people to do what they want so long they don't harm the rest of us. For the last 25 years Republicans have lost the popular vote, how is that for a gut punch? :lol: They have had some power now and then and they have reacted with extremism, and fringe conspiracy theories etc. I think Trump is just a signal that this is just their last stand, their "Battle of Berlin" if you will.
They will soon lose, and lose big. And I am going to be happy, I will enjoy the revenge, yes I will.
XogGyux wrote:Over the years, I have spent significantly long periods of time engaging with trolls and people that do not have a legitimate, honest desire to debate a topic and rather just engage in these silly discussions with no intentions to provide evidence for their point, logically and carefully analyze the opposition point and consider it prior to simply refusing it, etc.

The point is that Trump's executive order leaves him with the discretion to name any successor he so chooses. It's clear in the plain language of the executive order YOU cited. None of that stuff is set in stone as you suggested. It's there primarily so that the government functions in the absence of executive action. In the instant case, Trump has a very clear interest in ensuring that whoever he finally names to be head of the DoJ isn't playing patsy with the establishment's coup game. So for Trump, nixing Rod Rosenstein as a successor was in his immediate interest. That surprises nobody.

XogGyux wrote:My time now is way too valuable to spend it trying to correct these people, that for the most part are not willing to debate in good faith.

We're debating the plain language of the order YOU cited. It clearly gives Trump the discretion to appoint his own successor.

XogGyux wrote:Fact-checking websites have repeatedly and consistently rated FOX "news" as the lowest of the largest 3 news network by a wide margin.

Most of the so-called fact-checking sites are politically oriented themselves when it comes down to policy positions. We also have a new cottage industry of taking every off-the-cuff remark and analyzing it as though everything that came out of politicians mouths was the word of God. It's not. Trump makes that even more ridiculous, because he spends a good chunk of his time uttering superlatives and bullshit which you take as gospel, and his supporter take as Trump chumming the waters.

XogGyux wrote:Dozens of videos exists of Trump (and in general R wingers) making a claim and then a second video of him saying 100% exactly the opposite (e.g. "Whitaker is an amazing guy, I know him very well" and then "I don't know Whitaker", or Lindsey Grahm "Hell will come down if session is removed" and then "Its ok sessions is gone, there is nothing to be worried about") This behavior is simply disgusting and unacceptable and I will not sit down and do nothing and allow such despicable behavior to become normalized. This is abnormal. If you fall for this trap, you are abnormal and I will do my best to prevent you from doing so.

A lot transpired before Graham's before-and-after comments. It was clear after much investigation that the FBI was acting in a political manner to exonerate Hillary Clinton for crimes they knew she committed while harassing Donald Trump based upon evidence manufactured and paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign. That should be enough reason for Lindsay Graham to change his mind. As for Whitaker, he is a recess appointment. So it is not likely he will be acting AG for a long period of time. Meeting with someone and having a deep background on them are two different things. You can continue to play gotcha games that got you nowhere in 2016. Those things matter to politicians who want the press to like them. Trump doesn't care, and neither do his supporters.

XogGyux wrote:The fact of the matter is that America becomes more and more diverse and more Liberal every year.

That is true.

XogGyux wrote:This happens because it is the RIGHT thing to do.

That's a normative statement. That may be what you believe. Not everyone agrees with you. The Balkans are diverse too. It's not a strength. The Middle East is diverse. It is not strong or stable.

XogGyux wrote:Diversity is good and liberal is not a bad word, it is freedom, it is allowing people to do what they want so long they don't harm the rest of us.

Well that is a good distinction between a libertarian and a conservative. The libertarian doesn't really care about heroin deaths for example.

XogGyux wrote:They will soon lose, and lose big. And I am going to be happy, I will enjoy the revenge, yes I will.

Why is there "revenge" involved in your view?
CNN's senior White House correspondent would like you to believe he's bring you the facts - but that's far from the truth. He has his own agenda and could be considered the face of the anti-Trump movement. Does Jeff Zucker watch his news organization?

Trump ordered to restore CNN reporter Jim Acosta's access

A judge in Washington DC has ordered the White House to return CNN reporter Jim Acosta's press pass after it was revoked by the US Secret Service.
    The judge's order says that the pass must be reinstated as a CNN lawsuit against Donald Trump continues.
    Mr Acosta's press pass was taken after he clashed with the president during a news conference earlier this month.
    The judge said the White House decision likely violated the journalist's right to due process and freedom of speech.
    Speaking outside the court, Mr Acosta praised the decision and told reporters "let's go back to work".
    White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said they would comply with the order, and would "also further develop rules and processes to ensure fair and orderly press conferences in the future".
    "There must be decorum at the White House," she added.

Trump loses. Again.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Trump ordered to restore CNN reporter Jim Acosta's access

A judge in Washington DC has ordered the White House to return CNN reporter Jim Acosta's press pass after it was revoked by the US Secret Service.
    The judge's order says that the pass must be reinstated as a CNN lawsuit against Donald Trump continues.
    Mr Acosta's press pass was taken after he clashed with the president during a news conference earlier this month.
    The judge said the White House decision likely violated the journalist's right to due process and freedom of speech.
    Speaking outside the court, Mr Acosta praised the decision and told reporters "let's go back to work".
    White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said they would comply with the order, and would "also further develop rules and processes to ensure fair and orderly press conferences in the future".
    "There must be decorum at the White House," she added.

Trump loses. Again.

Another crooked judge. He wasn’t arrested, so due process is not involved. There has never been unlimited freedom of speech by reporters at the White House. That’s ridiculous. These judges need charged with incompetence or even sedition.
This is about the White House not having followed due process in light of a previous ruling in a similar case forty years ago. On the basis of that ruling, the White House was obligated to provide Acosta with a written notice and the opportunity to appeal the decision of the White House before denying him access. The Jim Acosta performance journalism show is probably going to be sidelined either way. They might tolerate him and simply ignore his questions from now on or follow the 'due process' route and kick him out at a later stage.

Either way, the fact that this is the first time the White House had to remove a 'journalist', should tell you what type of journalist 'Jim Acosta' is and would explain why 'due process' wasn't followed. The other case involved a journalist being denied a press pass without him ever having set foot in the White House before.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yale course on Ukrainian history: https://www.you[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Find Someone Who Loves You Like Israel Loves Att[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]