Trump to California: FUCK YOU! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rich wrote:Who are these Californian retards?

Fire is a natural and normal part of nature. If you stop a fire happening what happens? The undergrowth continues to develop meaning you get a worse fire later. Without human intervention fires generally burn through wide areas in the dry seasons, where there is mostly limited undergrowth. Because of this the fire's intensity is limited and the trees usually survive.

Exactly, which is why the problem is allowing people to live in these areas. They try to stop the fires because of people living there, not because the fires themselves cause a problem. It is much more a human problem than a global warming problem. If you want to preserve forest areas, don’t let people live there.
There is some Presidential level superbrain shit going on here. I don't even know if I can process the intellectual discourse going on in this thread. Guess I'll just go rake some leaves in the forest.
Rich wrote:Who are these Californian retards?

Fire is a natural and normal part of nature. If you stop a fire happening what happens? The undergrowth continues to develop meaning you get a worse fire later. Without human intervention fires generally burn through wide areas in the dry seasons, where there is mostly limited undergrowth. Because of this the fire's intensity is limited and the trees usually survive.

This is why we have a forestry commission here in Georgia.
California also has a Forest Management agency. The issue is that California is much larger and is experiencing a draught. The drought kind of makes it difficult to do the controlled burns they would like to do.

There's a history of focusing on suppression and California has come around to that. Unfortunately this is also during a time when fire season is now year round.
Trump and his cultists don't care much about reason, logic, or even truth. They only care about lies and misinformation. Sad cunts.
Godstud wrote:Trump and his cultists don't care much about reason, logic, or even truth. They only care about lies and misinformation. Sad cunts.

They're provincial rats too! The Californian firefighters aren't 'heroes' because they don't speak with Southern drawls when speaking to the press & vote Democrat (like most Californians!)
A significant part of California's economy comes from the tech sector, and that has been what's been driving the swings in the market lately. Large cap market indexes have significant weight in tech stocks.

Trump is so fucking stupid that he believes the stock market, and more importantly a metric called Total Market Capitalization, is somehow tied into government funds. He once said that because the market is so high that the government is "playing with the house's money." Because he's an idiot.

Quick definition of TMC: It's when you take the current price of a stock and multiply it by all shares of stock in existence. This is not a metric that Financial Analysts use for anything meaningful, it just helps them define companies by large/medium/small and then they go on to more in depth analysis from there. I don't even believe Trump knows what TMC is, but this is the metric which Standard & Poor and other rating agencies use to define the size of a business.

Anyway, to my point: Because Trump is an idiot and large, round numbers make sense to him he can point to market indices and say, "Hey, look what a good job I'm doing!" And a lot of that comes from California, which on its own is something like the 8th largest economy in the world, and as much as he hates California he is dependant on us to validate his presidency.

And now he's telling us that the Prime Minister of Scandivia said we should go out into the forest and rake leaves. Because he's a fucking moron.

These recent forest fires are tragic but we are literally so rich that, as a tax negative state that receives less than it sends to the federal government, I'm pretty sure we're subsidizing the glorious Georgia Forest Management agency. And now some backward hick is acting like the idea of managing forests is new and innovative and something only a son of the soil could have ever come up with.
@SpecialOlympian I'm sorry to have to say this, but I'm starting to feel that you don't really like Trump. I find many of your comments towards Donald Trump unkind and dare I say it, bordering on the disrespectful.
According to wiki around 56% of eligible American voters voted in 2016. Of those 48% voted for Hillary. So that will leave you with around 27% of the whole American population that had voted for Hillary. Hardly a majority of America. Sorry SO.

Subtract illegal alien voters from that percentage and you probably get a considerably less number from that even.
53 Million voted for Hillary. 50 MIllion voted for Trump. You're wrong, as usual, @Albert :lol:

Trump's disapproval rating is 52.6%. That's more against than for.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/

Subtract the 3 illegals who voted and you still don't have fuck all. :lol:

Quoting bullshit theories that the orange twat Trump made up isn't going to support your argument.
Trump lost the vote to Hilary in 2016. He did considerably worse than Republicans in 2016 than Republicans House and Senate performance. I think part of the reason Republicans did so well, was because voters assumed Hilary would win and wanted to hobble her with a Republican Congress. In fact I would go further and suggested that some people voted Trump because they were confident he wouldn't win. They wanted to register a protest vote and humiliate Clinton by only letting her win by a small margin. In 2018 the Democrats won the house vote by an 8.4% margin. That's a huge margin in today's America's highly partisan culture. 1984 type landslides are a thing of the past.

As an individual man, Trumps achievement in becoming POTUS is simply staggering, but judged as a Republican candidate Trump's electoral performance was very far from impressive.
Godstud wrote:53 Million voted for Hillary. 50 MIllion voted for Trump. You're wrong, as usual, @Albert :lol:

Quoting bullshit theories that the orange twat Trump made up isn't going to support your argument.
65 mil voted for Hillary and 62 for Trump. There are estimated 250 mil people of eligible age to vote in US. 65 of 250 is about 25%. So 1/4 of Americans voted for Hillary, it is not the majority.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_tur ... _elections

Also what is fascinating is the gender divide in 2016 election.

End women's suffrage now!

Although I have to add, majority of white women voted for Trump (although not near the same margin as white men though). Except the collage educated ones.
Although I have to add, majority of white women voted for Trump (although not near the same margin as white men though). Except the collage educated propagandized ones.

FIFY @Albert
Godstud wrote:53 Million voted for Hillary. 50 MIllion voted for Trump. You're wrong, as usual, @Albert :lol:

However, Trump is President anyway, so none of your crap matters to a hill of beans.
Praise the Lord.
Red_Army wrote:Democracy doesn't matter to Republicans! It doesn't matter to me either so we're in good company.

The USA is a Republic. That is what matters to me.
HalleluYah
Red_Army wrote:So what matters to you is that the popular will of the people is subverted to your anti-social and unpopular opinions!

If it was the other way round, with stinky Hillary being President (god forbid!) and Trump losing with more popular votes, you would dismiss the argument out of hand. And so would the other Clittory fans. Admit it lol.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]