Hillary wants to give us one last scare.... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
One Degree wrote:Hitler was fine by my ideology until he went outside Germany.
Then your ideology is amoral, and only worthy of derision. An ideology of genocidal assholes.

One Degree wrote: The anti Jewish laws were produced gradually. No one stopped Jews from leaving.
No, they killed them and stole their property.

Educate yourself!!!!!
https://www.holocaust.cz/en/history/fin ... -of-power/

:eh: FFS, you're defending Nazism? :knife:

You're also making racist(Jews were just people living in Germany, and as German as the next person) statements. Next time someone calls you a racist, at least own up to it.

Racist twat.
Godstud wrote:Then your ideology is amoral, and only worthy of derision. An ideology of genocidal assholes.

No, they killed them and stole their property.

Educate yourself!!!
https://www.holocaust.cz/en/history/fin ... -of-power/

:eh: FFS, you're defending Nazism? :knife:

You're also making racist(Jews were just people living in Germany, and as German as the next person) statements. Next time someone calls you a racist, at least own up to it.

Racist twat.

Your hysteria is hilarious. You should try defending unpopular positions and experience the insight it gives you to your own ignorance and bias. Hitler and Nazis were people just like you. Only a delusional person would believe they are immune to being just like them. Ironically, it is your delusion that makes it so easy for you to become just like them.
You are what you preach. Racist.

I'm sorry, but I don't discriminate against others simply because they are different.

Being against racism does not turn you into a racist. To imply that is ridiculous.
Godstud wrote:Racist twat.

Look on the bright side...

Spoiler: show
At least he's taking attention away from the fact I was obviously pointing out Hitler despite being an evil Jew-murdering bastard responsible for WW2 was more genuinely politically talented and charismatic than the 90s politicians all were and you all misunderstood me because I obviously fucked up communicating it properly. I WASN'T SAYING HE WAS BETTER MORALLY THAN HILARY, I WAS SAYING HE WAS WAY MORE CHARISMATIC.
colliric wrote: I WASN'T SAYING HE WAS BETTER MORALLY THAN HILARY, I WAS SAYING HE WAS WAY MORE CHARISMATIC.
And that's fine to point that out. it's not fine to approve of his methods or ideology. I can tell the difference between actually approving of methods and respecting one characteristic of a person who otherwise is reprehensible.
colliric wrote:Look on the bright side...

Spoiler: show
At least he's taking attention away from the fact I was obviously pointing out Hitler despite being an evil Jew-murdering bastard responsible for WW2 was more genuinely politically talented and charismatic than the 90s politicians all were and you all misunderstood me because I obviously fucked up communicating it properly. I WASN'T SAYING HE WAS BETTER MORALLY THAN HILARY, I WAS SAYING HE WAS WAY MORE CHARISMATIC.

Your welcome. :)
Godstud wrote:You are what you preach. Racist.

I'm sorry, but I don't discriminate against others simply because they are different.

Being against racism does not turn you into a racist. To imply that is ridiculous.

Wouldn’t you like to put all racists in ovens? Come on. Tell the truth. :)
Libertarian353 wrote:And I'll be the hangman.

Don’t forget to say you don’t believe in discrimination so it is acceptable. :)
One Degree wrote:Wouldn’t you like to put all racists in ovens?
No. That's your sort of thing, judging by who you support. When you start picking Nazis as your go to guys, you've got some serious morality issues.

Albert wrote:I think if it was left to Godstud we will all be lynched without trial.
You're providing all the evidence needed for any trial, and I've never suggested such a stupid thing. Supporting someone who thinks that the Final Solution was a good idea, is hardly someone you should be allying yourself with, either.
Godstud wrote:No. That's your sort of thing, judging by who you support. When you start picking Nazis as your go to guys, you've got some serious morality issues

Why? Exactly how were they worse than the atrocities every civilization has been involved in? What criterion do you apply in reaching this decision? Number of deaths? Victims identity? Methods?
Or, perhaps you are just mindlessly repeating what society has randomly decided you should say? Whatever is currently popular is right without questioning?
One Degree wrote:Exactly how were they worse than the atrocities every civilization has been involved in?
If you have to ask that question, then perhaps you should do some thinking. The Holocaust isn't comparable to a great many things, unless you are talking about massive genocides. That you try to make such a flawed and factless argument, is simply baffling.
Godstud wrote:If you have to ask that question, then perhaps you should do some thinking. The Holocaust isn't comparable to a great many things, unless you are talking about massive genocides. That you try to make such a flawed and factless argument, is simply baffling.

So, an admission of just mindlessly repeating stuff?
What constitutes a ‘massive genocide’? We are back to needing to know your criterion otherwise I have no idea what you mean. Is killing a 1000 people with machetes a ‘massive genocide’?
How about killing a million Vietnamese? Is that as bad as the Holocaust? Why or why not?
Scale. I am sure you are aware that killing one person is not he same as killing 10, right? :knife:

Don't be so fucking dishonest.
One Degree wrote:Or, perhaps you are just mindlessly repeating what society has randomly decided you should say? Whatever is currently popular is right without questioning?

You called Agent Steel a liberal cause he question your idol. Do you not follow your own rhetoric.

@Ter

Are you saying that cause you accuse me of being Black(as if that's a negative) and they usually be on the other side of the rope? You are a racist.
Godstud wrote:Scale. I am sure you are aware that killing one person is not he same as killing 10, right? :knife:

Don't be so fucking dishonest.

No, I am not sure I am. My limit of what is unacceptable does not really include the unacceptable becoming more unacceptable based on how many times it was done.
I think I am going to be just as upset if you kill one member of my family or 10. How could I be more upset? How do you judge such things?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]