Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 20 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:I see you don't like it when it's applied to the bullshit you post. :p Bullshit it is, too.

I know you can't believe it. But I post the truth.
That is what Christians like me do.
Praise the Lord.
By Godstud
If you posted truth, you'd acknowledge that Trump lies all the time. You will not do that, so everything you say is suspect.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:If you posted truth, you'd acknowledge that Trump lies all the time. You will not do that, so everything you say is suspect.

No, Trump does not lie all the time. Nobody lies all the time. That is the truth.
HalleluYah
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Fake News. :lol:

Fake fake news ………….. I think we are reaching new frontiers in high level intellectual debate here :lol: .
By jimjam
Trump’s greatest gift to the country is the gift of destruction — not of the country, but of the coalition he leads and the complacent oligarchy that strangles our democracy. The greatest irony of a fool like Trump is that by betraying his working-class base and wrecking his party, he may well help make American democracy great again. He is the unwitting agent of reform.
By Potemkin
jimjam wrote:Trump’s greatest gift to the country is the gift of destruction — not of the country, but of the coalition he leads and the complacent oligarchy that strangles our democracy. The greatest irony of a fool like Trump is that by betraying his working-class base and wrecking his party, he may well help make American democracy great again. He is the unwitting agent of reform.

It would be nice to believe that, wouldn't it jimjam...? :|
By jimjam
Potemkin wrote:It would be nice to believe that, wouldn't it jimjam...? :|

that's a copy and paste ….. I personally never have an original thought and am lazy. I give that idea maybe a 5% chance.
By jimjam
I see where Obese Donald is ramping up for an election year war with Iran. He gets a two'fer on this one. A standard flag waving patriotic boost and points with his bud Netanyahu. I wonder how many boys will have their guts blown out.
By Hong Wu

Oh snap :eek:

Apple is also going before the Supreme Court re: a monopoly claim. Why do they get to curate which apps I can install onto my iPhone, yet are free from publisher responsibilities? Other electronic ecosystems don't work that way.

The battle draws near...
By The trigger
Good president . good for the economy our military and forgein policy.
Butt hurt democrats will cry like babys no matter what untill they get a jelly knee obama in office .
By Drlee
Good president . good for the economy our military and forgein policy.
Butt hurt democrats will cry like babys no matter what untill they get a jelly knee obama in office .

Yes. He is a big-spending liberal. He is the biggest spending president in history. His deficits are the largest in history. The country can live like a king until the bill comes.

Good for our military?

He is cutting the military budget. He is taking money away from weapons systems and military construction to build a stupid wall. Though he promised to reduce them he has increased troops in the war zone. Now he has a plan to put 150,000 of "our troops" into a war zone and in a fight with a country we were at peace with a two years ago. Of course you have never been one of "our troops" but I fucking have. For a very long time. And the best way to be good for "our troops" is to not fucking kill them in another useless war in some Middle Eastern shit hole.

People like you disgust me. You say "thank you for your service" until we veterans are sick of it and then send us to have our arms and legs blown off so that you can puff up about how powerful the US is. Does it give you a hard on? Trust me chicken hawk. You couldn't handle the truth of "thank you for your service" and what you are really thanking a generation of kids for doing.

War is not "good for our troops". Assholes think so but soldiers don't. Why don't you go see a war movie. Then you will know ALLLLL about it. That is the thing about modern so-called conservatives. They buy an AR-15, get all dressed up on weekends and give each other handjobs about how THEY would handle "those Arabs". They are cowards and wimps. Chicken hawks.
@Drlee ,

I'm going to preface what i'm going to say by being as diplomatic as I can about the situation and type of persons that you describe.... No, actually I won't. The person who brought these thoughts out of us had the nerve to say that ''my family would be protected as usual by the military'', or words to that effect, because he's an semi-literate moron. But, semi-literates on all sides of the political spectrum are actually granted the vote, so we better address what they have to say, unfortunately;

Yes. He is a big-spending liberal. He is the biggest spending president in history. His deficits are the largest in history. The country can live like a king until the bill comes.

Almost the whole spectrum of politics in the Western world as you know is neo-liberal economically, DrLee. While the people who write of ''Obama'' or ''Trump'' in such glowing terms don't seem to know that they're two sides to the same old coin in reality.

Good for our military?

He is cutting the military budget. He is taking money away from weapons systems and military construction to build a stupid wall.

Being almost an Anarchist at this point, I see little use for such constructions. Historically, they demarcate the point at which a country stops expanding, but also the point at which they begin to contract (and not necessarily at the gain of the country on the other side, but rather a spread of barbarism and lawlessness, but that's another topic). President Trump is right that we are at that point, at least.

Though he promised to reduce them he has increased troops in the war zone. Now he has a plan to put 150,000 of "our troops" into a war zone and in a fight with a country we were at peace with a two years ago. Of course you have never been one of "our troops" but I fucking have. For a very long time. And the best way to be good for "our troops" is to not fucking kill them in another useless war in some Middle Eastern shit hole.

I'm sure you're aware that there is a certain heretical ''christian'' death cult that has tremendous religious and political influence on the ''Right'', that favors these useless wars in Middle Eastern ''shitholes'' (although some of these countries become that way because our interventions, not because they innately were so). These people are anti-semites (even though their religion claims Semitic roots, falsely but still..) who project it upon non-Jewish Middle Easterners, for now at least.

People like you disgust me. You say "thank you for your service" until we veterans are sick of it and then send us to have our arms and legs blown off so that you can puff up about how powerful the US is. Does it give you a hard on? Trust me chicken hawk. You couldn't handle the truth of "thank you for your service" and what you are really thanking a generation of kids for doing.

I agree completely, such people are beneath contempt. I am from a military family with a long tradition of service to the United States, they fought and some never came back and some were prisoners of war too.... and believe me, I think a lot of this fake patriotism comes from bastards with a guilty conscience they are trying to salve, because they think it makes them look better. War is a force that gives their insignificant and bland bourgeoisie and Lumpenprole lives meaning, events that make their ''support'' seem important. I've seen too many wounded and killed Soldiers past 18 years now, live around them every day here, see their struggling families... No sir, I honestly would be tempted to personally destroy the sort of policy wonks and Oil/Israel Firsters that start up these conflicts if I ever came across them.

War is not "good for our troops". Assholes think so but soldiers don't. Why don't you go see a war movie. Then you will know ALLLLL about it. That is the thing about modern so-called conservatives. They buy an AR-15, get all dressed up on weekends and give each other handjobs about how THEY would handle "those Arabs". They are cowards and wimps. Chicken hawks.

And these types are all the more worthy of contempt because in a REAL war for national survival such as Russia has been through multiple times to give an example, these kind of armchair ''Rambos'' would try to run away or even collaborate with the Enemy to save their worthless hides. Russians have a name for such breed; ''Suka'', little ''bitches''. But man, from the safety of the rear area, they are quite the commandos aren't they?
By jimjam
annatar1914 wrote:As you may know, President Trump had a older brother who was an Alcoholic and died from it. President Trump doesn't like to drink alcohol so he drinks diet cokes, I get it.

CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, ASPARTAME, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CAFFEINE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

That the industry gets millions of people to habitually consume such a thing stands as an epic triumph of marketing. That the FDA allows the industry to infuse it with so many evident poisons stands as an epic failure of public oversight.

Don drinks over a gallon of this belly wash per day. I wouldn't be surprised if this contributes to his obviously unstable brain.

I don't get it.
By annatar1914
jimjam wrote:CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, ASPARTAME, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CAFFEINE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

That the industry gets millions of people to habitually consume such a thing stands as an epic triumph of marketing. That the FDA allows the industry to infuse it with so many evident poisons stands as an epic failure of public oversight.

Don drinks over a gallon of this belly wash per day. I wouldn't be surprised if this contributes to his obviously unstable brain.

I don't get it.

Without getting into the politics of President Trump (you know my position on the Rich being wicked by definition, but also that Trump personally is far more crafty and intelligent than you give him credit-having taken courses that I know from the inside that he has taken also), I will say that at room temperature Aspartame break down into a couple chemicals (including Formaldehyde) within 20-30 minutes. Aspartame is a literal neurotoxin with debilitating symptoms of toxicity like anxiety and depression, that was waived past the FDA by lobbyists for the manufacturer like Donald Rumsfeld. It's not good, obviously, but President Trump obviously hates and fears alcohol more, as I said.
By Potemkin
jimjam wrote:CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, ASPARTAME, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CAFFEINE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

I don't get it.

For a billionaire, Donald Trump eats and drinks absolutely disgusting swill. Some people have a billionaire's tastes and a bank clerk's salary. Donald has a bank clerk's tastes and a billionaire's salary. Lol! :lol:
By annatar1914
Potemkin wrote:For a billionaire, Donald Trump eats and drinks absolutely disgusting swill. Some people have a billionaire's tastes and a bank clerk's salary. Donald has a bank clerk's tastes and a billionaire's salary. Lol! :lol:

The phenomena is interesting, but not just confined to him. I've known millionaires that kept their pantry well stocked with potato chips and eat at McDonald's.

None of this changes the fact that she lied. Pr[…]

You might want to look up what 'ideation' means[…]

Supposedly Iran sent information on their attack […]

No, just America. And I am not alone . Althoug[…]