Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 21 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Donald Trump is a national disgrace to the United States. A massive embarrassment to us and he demonstrated to the world and to many Americans are serious problems with racism, white supremacy and the fact that many have far too little while a few have far too much. Here is something I would like to dedicate to Donald Trump. Senator McCain was and still is one of my big heroes and always will be. This drawing was drawn by a friend of mine:

Politics_Observer wrote:Donald Trump is a national disgrace to the United States. A massive embarrassment to us and he demonstrated to the world and to many Americans are serious problems with racism, white supremacy and the fact that many have far too little while a few have far too much. Here is something I would like to dedicate to Donald Trump. Senator McCain was and still is one of my big heroes and always will be. This drawing was drawn by a friend of mine:

What a joke. John McCain was one of the most corrupt pieces of walking garbage to ever slither across the US Senate floor, besides being a traitor and getting many US Troops killed. I guess you never heard of the ''Keating Five'' scandal for example...

He managed to be a total prick even when he divorced his first wife after coming home from Indochina, so he could marry again wealthy and enter politics. He was a Liberal running as a Republican, and a warmongering Benedict Arnold running as a Patriot. Total sleazebag.

What is unforgivable to me was his absolute bloodlust for wars in the Middle East, another senile evil shit wanting to send US Troops into battle for the Rich, the Oil Sheiks, and Israel.
annatar1914  wrote:What a joke. John McCain was one of the most corrupt pieces of walking garbage to ever slither across the US Senate floor, besides being a traitor and getting many US Troops killed. I guess you never heard of the ''Keating Five'' scandal for example...

He managed to be a total prick even when he divorced his first wife after coming home from Indochina, so he could marry again wealthy and enter politics. He was a Liberal running as a Republican, and a warmongering Benedict Arnold running as a Patriot. Total sleazebag.

What is unforgivable to me was his absolute bloodlust for wars in the Middle East, another senile evil shit wanting to send US Troops into battle for the Rich, the Oil Sheiks, and Israel.

As far as Senator McCain's marriage and personal life, nobody's perfect dude. I don't expect our political leaders to be perfect but he was a true patriot who gave a lot to the United States. Some of your statements are spoken like a true anti-american wackjob. Senator McCain wasn't asking US troops to do anything he didn't do when he was younger and our soldiers swore an oath and they knew or should have known what that oath really means. It comes with the job. When you are a soldier you might very well be required to die. That's just the reality and nature of the profession. What I find unforgivable is the fact you would prefer to attack Senator McCain rather than that dictator we got up at the White House right now, Trump.
By annatar1914
As far as Senator McCain's marriage and personal life, nobody's perfect dude.

The guy was a total asshole in both private and public life-I did mention the ''Keating Five'' S&L scandal, but I did not mention his negligent wrecking of his plane onto the USS Forrestal or the earlier plane crash in Italy. Nor did I mention in any detail his treason in Veitnam, ole Codename; ''Songbird'', for a reason you know. Nor have I shown pictures of him smiling with Jihadis, or pictures and video of him berating veterans and POW/MIA activists, but I could if it was worth it to do so.

I don't expect our political leaders to be perfect but he was a true patriot who gave a lot to the United States.

He gave unprincipled and selfish betrayal to the United States.

Some of your statements are spoken like a true anti-american wackjob.

The refuge of every scoundrel who fears their false narrative slipping; ''ad Hominem'' attacks on the messenger of the facts.

Senator McCain wasn't asking US troops to do anything he didn't do when he was younger

You mean, directly kill hundreds of sailors, and indirectly kill by treasonous radio propaganda and information to the enemy perhaps thousands more US Troops? What a crock of shit.

and our soldiers swore an oath and they knew or should have known what that oath really means.

John McCain, the Navy Prince with an Admiral for a father to help cover his misdeeds and mistakes, violated that oath.

It comes with the job.

Do tell. You don't betray your friends and fellow soldiers.

When you are a soldier you might very well be required to die.

And he choked at that critical moment.

That's just the reality and nature of the profession.

You bet, and your Zero knew nothing of the reality of the words he so hypocritically mouthed.

What I find unforgivable is the fact you would prefer to attack Senator McCain

John McCain was, whatever President Trump is, an evil loathsome moral monster of a human being.

rather than that dictator we got up at the White House right now, Trump.

:lol:

I'm not sure you know what a ''Dictator'' is.
@annatar1914

John McCain is an American war hero and American patriot if you don't believe that then you can just go straight to hell and burn there as far as I am concerned. And YESSSS I DO KNOW what a dictator is. I have SEEN FIRST HAND what they do. This ain't my first rodeo pal so you best get off your high horse. You ain't better than anybody else here.
By annatar1914
John McCain is an American war hero and American patriot

If he was, truly, you would be able to rationally discuss the things I mentioned without going into an emotional meltdown like a snowflake. This is an indication that you do not know what a war hero or a patriot is which is sad because there are plenty of obvious heroes and patriots from our history.

if you don't believe that then you can just go straight to hell and burn there as far as I am concerned.

I'm glad then that the state of my salvation does not depend on the traitor and crooked politician John McCain's being a manufactured fake hero and patriot.

And YESSSS I DO KNOW what a dictator is.

A Dictatorship does not countenance any criticism, and shuts it down. You are free to criticize President Trump. Apparently I am not free to question John McCain's tarnished record in your book, but that doesn't surprise me in the least.

I have SEEN FIRST HAND what they do.

If true, that makes your calling President Trump-who I do not support which can be easily seen looking at my posts here-a ''Dictator'' rather foolish and hysterical.

This ain't my first rodeo pal

Is that so? Because it certainly sounds like you haven't encountered many challenges to your opinions before this moment without a tantrum.

so you best get off your high horse.

Good thing I'm not on one, I just don't like bullshit or bullshitters like John McCain. He defrauded a lot of people in the Savings and Loan catastrophe alone back in the 1980's for example, and got away with it pretty much, but some people still remember his receiving of dirty money back then.

You ain't better than anybody else here.

I imagine I'm actually rather worse than quite a few here, so your impugning and maligning of my character should not blind you from being able to counter my specific accusations against your fake ''Hero'' and fake theatrical outrage on being called on it.
@annatar1914

[expletives deleted]Here the facts man. Senator John McCain is one out of only 31 Americans who has ever had the honor bestowed upon him to lay in state after he passed away. An honor he EARNED. He is one of the great Americans in American history and he WILL go down in the history books as a GREAT AMERICAN and their is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU or anybody else can do about it. It's something that can't be taken away from Senator McCain. Not you are that sorry piece of shit we have in office at the White House can't take that away from him. [As you've assumed, it breaks forum rules to insult other members. Don't do it again. - Prosthetic Conscience, moderator]
By Nonsense
It's not for me as an outsider to make value judgements on American history & the part it's actors play it on the world stage.

However, it's a fact that America was carrying on a war against what it perceived as 'Communist' forces wherever it felt that they were a 'threat' to it's Capitalist hegemony, whether that is\was in it's own 'backyard' or further afield.

I think that most reasonable people would judge such actions to be unjustifiable, not least because America thinks that it is(self-appointed) the world's political 'policeman' in pursuit of that global hegemony.

Now, Donald TRUMP himself is playing that card against CHINA, N.KOREA & even against it's 'friends' closer to home by using threats as a political weapon in his war on 'anti-American' interest.

As for the late Senator John McCain, it is patently WRONG to blame a uniformed individual, when any 'blame' should always be attributed to a 'Commander-in-Chief' , that is where 'the buck must stop' & accountability begins.

Like so many that serve their country, John McCain would, I imagine, have reflected on his part that he played against the Vietcong & who in their right mind can ever forget pictures of that young girl fleeing from the Napalm bombs that American pilots dropped on innocent foreign citizens.

I am also certain, that, in spite of the media exposure of how that war was fought, that, aside from what ordinary American felt about that war in someone else's backyard, their 'Leaders' felt no such conscience in deciding that the means justified the end.

Until TRUMP came along, it seemed that American politics was moving away from it's inglorious past, in some ways TRUMP has the correct views, in others, he is woefully inadequate for the task that America faces & on balance he is a negative for America's image.

I am an 'outsider', an Englishman, I do not recognise subjective names like 'Great', 'United' or 'British', the country that my ancestors have lived in for over 1,200 years is not what it was even as recently as the inter-war years, like all countries it is not static, but dynamic, but, like the Roman Empire, is disintegrating internally.

I am sure that many Americans(particularly, the 'flag-waving' variety may well agree that their country is doing likewise.
By annatar1914
I'm not impinging your character, you are doing that to yourself.

If that were the case, you would be rebutting the things i've said specifically about your idol, instead of making personal attacks.

And the fact that you bring up these distortions about Senator McCain is bullshit and ...

If they are ''distortions'', then you should be able to show me and the rest of PoFo that they are distortions but since it's hard to do that, you resort to name calling. Not sure a real hero encourages such behavior in his followers.

You're actions speak for themselves. Here the facts man.

Actions do speak for themselves.... ''Heroes'' aren't the sort of people who make propaganda for their captors while a POW, take dirty money, encourage wars, etc... And so unless you can respond rationally than my accusations stand.

Senator John McCain is one out of only 31 Americans who has ever had the honor bestowed upon him to lay in state after he passed away. An honor he EARNED.

His State funeral was the triumph of form over substance in American politics and a sign of our terminal decline into a political world where truth doesn't matter, only power.

He is one of the great Americans in American history and he WILL go down in the history books as a GREAT AMERICAN and their is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU or anybody else can do about it.

Napoleon once said that History ''is a lie agreed upon by the victors'', and yet if I was so obviously wrong you would be able to refute what I've said specifically about John McCain with little if any effort instead of engaging in personal attacks.

It's something that can't be taken away from Senator McCain. Not you are that sorry piece of shit we have in office at the White House can't take that away from him.

So you're selective in your outrage and attacks on the dignity of political discourse in this country today, got it.

And the fact that you disrespect a GREAT AMERICAN HERO...

Facts would not ''disrespect'' John McCain unless there was something in the facts that makes his being a ''Hero'' a damnable loathsome lie. Again, you have been unable to address a single one of my specific comments about McCain, not one, but have chosen to attack me instead.

Real Heroism does not encourage such comments from people. Political Idols are exactly that, Idols, and all Idols are false and a fanatical substitute for religious belief, as you have so obviously demonstrated here. Get a grip and come back to reality. Real heroes with real character inspire real heroism and real character in others, not this . At least pick a person more worthy of emulation, they're out there. I chose Christ myself as The Ultimate Hero, and I forgive you your insults against me. You have been ill served by a media and political class that uses a person's patriotism so cynically and creates fake ersatzs ''heroes'' by the dozen, like sports figures and any professional ''victim'' under the sun.

George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were real American political heroes. To place John McCain in their ranks is a terrible injustice to their historical memory.
By jimjam
“You heard so much talk about phone calls that my son made to me from this meeting that was set up by GPS Fusion, it looks like, which is the other side for those that don’t know, and for a year I heard about phone calls went to a special number unauthorized and it would have been my son Don, who is a good young man who has gone through hell, and they were calls that must have been made by him before and after the meeting.”

D.Trump, POTUS
:?:

Donald's brain ^
By Godstud
Incoherent ramblings of a President suffering from dementia. Poor Americans.
By jimjam
Godstud wrote:Incoherent ramblings of a President suffering from dementia. Poor Americans.

I know that, by his own admission, Obese Donald is the smartest and strongest man in history but, politics aside, it is looking increasingly like we are witnessing a mental crack up.

He's been a crook all of his life and has tons of crimes to hide while the noose tightens daily. It's Donald against the U.S.Constitution and it looks as if the Constitution is slowly but surely closing in. This ain't pretty and will become even less pretty.
By Stormsmith
Godstud wrote:Incoherent ramblings of a President suffering from dementia. Poor Americans.

And to level the playing field, President Trump's team put out videos of Speaker Pelosi doctored to make her appear drunk.

PS: Happy Queen Victoria's Birthday
By Potemkin
Stormsmith wrote:PS: Happy Queen Victoria's Birthday

Gawd bless 'er! *raises glass in a toast* :cheers:
By Stormsmith
Oooh! Make mine champagne please ! With, ah, fish and chips. No peas though ;)
By Potemkin
Stormsmith wrote:Oooh! Make mine champagne please ! With, ah, fish and chips. No peas though ;)

Fish and chips just ain't fish and chips without a good servin' o' mushy peas!
By Stormsmith
My hubby eats mine. This system works well for us. 8)
By BigSteve
I laugh when people get their feathers ruffled about what Trump said about McCain. Trump said what he said in the midst of a heated political campaign, and in response to McCain spewing vitriol about Trump.

Being a POW does not give you carte blanche to do and say anything you want...
By BigSteve
jimjam wrote:I know that, by his own admission, Obese Donald is...

I find this amusing.

You've been regurgitating this "Obese Donald" thing as if it might mean something. Do you believe it does? Do you believe that an obese person is incapable of leading a country?

Or do you believe that making fun of people you disagree with politically makes you look clever and smart?
By Godstud
BigSteve wrote:Or do you believe that making fun of people you disagree with politically makes you look clever and smart?
It seems to work for Trump and his cultists, doesn't it? :lol:

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712