Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 55 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Acting like a child is not something the leader of the country should do. Showing pics from 20 years ago about how immature people are, is pretty ridiculous, too. :knife:

Trump's an idiot, even now. He's done and will continue doing stupid things, and being president of the USA hasn't changed his moronic demeanor. I am sure this is exactly what someone like you wants from their leader. :knife:

Like he said, "Acting Presidential is boring."
By Godstud
Acting presidential is what presidents do. He is incapable of doing so because he lacks morality and ethics. Trump is a side-show act, and a clown.

I like how a dipshit that cheats on his wife(in all his marriages) is worthy of the admiration and worship of a so-called Christian. :lol:
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:Trump's an idiot, even now. He's done and will continue doing stupid things, and being president of the USA hasn't changed his moronic demeanor. I am sure this is exactly what someone like you wants from their leader. :knife:

I don't care about the ideas of etiquette and decorum from people like you anymore. I stopped being a Republican in 2006 when the Republicans thought it was important to do a massive troop surge in Iraq while leaving the US Southern border unsecured and giving amnesty to illegal aliens. Bush's government gave Mohammed Atta a visa approval six months after he died flying an airplane into the World Trade Center. There is nothing Trump could say or do that is more moronic than giving a dead mass murdering terrorist a visa to visit your country, after he had already overstayed his visa and killed 2000 of your citizen--and then go on to criticize opponents of amnesty for illegal aliens (presumably including the next Mohammed Atta, et. al.) as "racist". There just isn't anything Trump could do that would be that moronic.
By Godstud
Yes, there is something more moronic. He had US troops abandon the best ally that they had in the region, the Kurds, and left them to Erdogan to attack. They swiftly allied with America's enemies in the region. They also freed 100 ISIS prisoners.

Bush isn't relevant to what Trump is doing now. Nice strawman. :knife:
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:Yes. there is something moronic. He left abandoned the best ally that the Americans had in the region, the Kurds.

Bush isn't relevant to what Trump is doing now. Nice strawman. :knife:

The Kurds aren't a nation-state. Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain are far more important as geostrategic alliances. The US Fifth Fleet is headquartered in Bahrain. Canada isn't much of a world beater these days, but it used to have the fourth largest navy in the world when it still had some national pride. Again, this is why I just don't care to listen to that sort of rubbish anymore. Bahrain alone is a more important ally than the Kurds could ever be. The Kurds cannot deliver the US a strategic victory in the region. They do not have control of significant resources. They are merely a friend in need. How could the Kurds keep open the Strait of Hormuz or the Bosporus for example? People lamenting the Kurds demonstrate why Trump was able to beat Hillary Clinton. Not everybody gets all their ideas from TV, and not everyone is a complete frigging moron like people who think the Kurds are the best ally the US has in the Middle East. Holy mother of little baby Jesus!
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Yes, there is something more moronic. He had US troops abandon the best ally that they had in the region, the Kurds, and left them to Erdogan to attack.

Are you crazy? The Kurds were never our ally. We simply helped them fight ISIS, a common enemy. Turkey on the other hand, is an official NATO ally. I suppose you want the United States to fight against a NATO ally. That is what I call stupid.
By Godstud
:lol: OK, go right on ahead being fools and ignoring reality.

That said, USA has a bit of a history in abandoning the Kurds in that region.

Stupidity, and this time it'll cost the USA.

Who said anything about USA fighting Turkey, @Hindsite? :eh: Trump promised SANCTIONS... oooohhhh. Basically, Trump wimped out.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::lol: OK, go right on ahead being fools and ignoring reality.

Stupidity, and this time it'll cost the USA.

Who said anything about USA fighting Turkey, @Hindsite? :eh: Trump promised SANCTIONS... oooohhhh. Basically, Trump wimped out.

Our Congress promised sanctions too. However, Turkey agreed to a deal and so the sanctions were lifted. President Trump also agreed to protect the oil field in Syria for Kurdish use. So everything should be fine now, since Baghdadi died like a cowardly dog.
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote::lol: OK, go right on ahead being fools and ignoring reality.

Yeah. Obama did that in 2011. So what? They aren't an ally.

Godstud wrote:Stupidity, and this time it'll cost the USA.

Really? And why is that? Because you really, really, really, really, super duper don't like Trump?

Godstud wrote:Who said anything about USA fighting Turkey, @Hindsite? :eh:

The Kurds span 4 nation states: Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran--and a tiny enclave in Armenia. They want to create a nation-state out of those territories. The biggest piece of Kurdish territory in a nation-state? In Turkey. See the problem there?

Godstud wrote:Trump promised SANCTIONS... oooohhhh.

About what Obama did to Russia. So? Do you want to start a war with a NATO ally?

Hindsite wrote:Our Congress promised sanctions too. However, Turkey agreed to a deal and so the sanctions were lifted. President Trump also agreed to protect the oil field in Syria for Kurdish use. So everything should be fine now, since Baghdadi died like a cowardly dog.

Dogs are way more cool than Baghdadi. Otherwise, yes. Trump seems to have worked one of his amazing deals. It sure seems to upset the deep state, who haven't been able to do a thing right for the last 30 years.
By Godstud
All your bullshit arguments are just that @blackjack21. You're just another Trump cultist hiding behind some veil of self-professed pseudo-intellect. :lol:

The Kurds were the BEST ally to the USA, in that region, in their fight against ISIS.
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:The Kurds were the BEST ally to the USA, in that region, in their fight against ISIS.

Oh... so now you want to qualify your statement. Maybe it's because ISIS took over their territory--e.g., Irbil, Mosul, Hasaka, etc. :roll: Trump made it clear that he was just going to clean up Obama's mess and then withdraw troops. That's what he's done.
By Godstud
I forgot who I was talking to. :roll: If I am not absolutely clear you take everything out of context. I shall try to put things clearer for you, since you don't understand nuance.

Trump made it clear he was going to beat ISIS very quickly. He lied. That's really hard for you to admit, isn't it?

A timeline of Trump’s clearly made-up “secret plan” to fight ISIS
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/3/1590 ... -terrorism
@Godstud

I was somewhat surprised to read Hindsite, one of PoFo's retired soldiers dismissed the opinions of active soldiers. As you know, the latter have expressed remorse at have been ordered to break with their allies which has caused loss of the Kurdish lives and treasure. They perceive the Kurds as having been betrayed, to have been thrown under this juggernaut named Trump. Apparently, President Trump didn't have a plan of any sort, and he didn't let anyone know what the Turks were planning.

Instead, Hindsite is tenaciously clutching on to President Trump's position because President Trump is commander in chief. Sadly, he suffered those bone spurs and couldn't make it to boot camp.

I can't think of anyone, including Tony Blair, that would risk an alliance with President Trump now. If Putin's plan was to break up NATO, the US has all but handed Russia another prize. So much for national security.
By jimjam
“By the way, you’re going to lose your Second Amendment if you vote with Democrats,” the president told a Lexington rally. “You think I’m kidding? … You will lose your Second Amendment as soon — I’m telling you. As sure as you’re standing here. Is anybody sitting? Nobody ever sits. You can sit if you want. No, just stand. You know what they say in the fake news? Look, you’ve been standing. Nobody sat? I don’t know, isn’t that exciting?” Sheer brilliance from Obese Donald at a recent rally to support the losing election campaign of Kentucky's governor Matt Bevin.

If Donald wins re election we just may get to watch a dementia case unfold before our eyes. We may even get to see this dubious event if he fails to get re elected as his rate of decline seems to be speeding up.
By blackjack21
jimjam wrote:If Donald wins re election we just may get to watch a dementia case unfold before our eyes. We may even get to see this dubious event if he fails to get re elected as his rate of decline seems to be speeding up.

Not to worry jimjam. Apparently, Michael Bloomberg is thinking about getting in. That would be awesome!

Bloomberg preparing to file for Alabama presidential primary
I wonder why Alabama first? Deadlines? Yep. Deadline. I guess we'll know by tomorrow. That would be just awesome.

"We now need to finish the job and ensure that Trump is defeated — but Mike is increasingly concerned that the current field of candidates is not well positioned to do that," longtime Bloomberg aide Howard Wolfson said in an email.

The establishment is so fucked up. We're doing a marvelous job of screwing things up for them.
By annatar1914
blackjack21 wrote:

The establishment is so fucked up. We're doing a marvelous job of screwing things up for them.

Trump is trying to save America, and Capitalism (to him to sides of the same coin), and the degenerate Elites who want things to go on like business as usual are determined to stop him, in their arrogant stupidity.
By Godstud
Oh, FFS, @annatar1914, Trump is the best champion for the elites to come along in the history of politics. He does things solely for them, while getting the adulation of millions of stupid minions.
By Potemkin
Godstud wrote:Oh, FFS, @annatar1914, Trump is the best champion for the elites to come along in the history of politics. He does things solely for them, while getting the adulation of millions of stupid minions.

By annatar1914
Godstud wrote:Oh, FFS, @annatar1914, Trump is the best champion for the elites to come along in the history of politics. He does things solely for them, while getting the adulation of millions of stupid minions.

I think you're missing my point GS. Trump IS the ''best champion for the elites to come along in the history of politics'', BUT they hate him and are actively trying to destroy him. Incompetently, but they are and there's no denying it. I neither hate nor adulate him, I just see him as a fairly typical phenomenon in certain parallel moments in history. He's like one of the Gracchi brothers in the late Republic period of Roman History.
By Drlee
Wait. Anatar? Are you really saying that Trump is consciously try to make things better for the masses like Gaius and Tiberius Gracchus? Realy?

That may be the most preposterous thing I have heard all week. And I heard Lindsey Graham speaking to a reporter.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]