Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 18 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Potemkin
Negotiator wrote:If the US people had gotten the president they wanted, the name of the POTUS would now be Sanders, Bernie, the most popular politician back then.

That wasnt the option. Sanders got sabotaged by the democratic party.

The choice was thus between Clinton and Trump. From the leak of her emails, we know Clinton actually demanded Trump as an opponent, and got him. But she was so horrible that Trump still won.

P.s.: This is btw the exact same story as with Assad in Syria. Sure he is already horrible. But the alternative would be IS ! Who want for example to commit genocide against the kurds.

Precisely right.

Sanders was popular but his winning was not guaranteed
and this time he wont win because he is not popular as he once was and everything he is promising is pure populism and unrealistic
doubling the minimum wage will harm the economy but his supporters dont understand that because most of them are young students who have no idea how all those things work and how it will harm them
By jimjam
On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
H. L. Mencken
By jimjam
Trump has been the first president in the history of the Gallup Poll not to reach 50 percent approval at this point in his term. :hmm:

Donald has just become one of the most prolific liars in the history of American governance, passing the 10,000th lie of his administration this week – meaning an average of almost 17 lies a day over 604 days.

A combination of photos shows the crowds attending the inauguration ceremonies of Donald Trump, left, and Barack Obama, right. Photograph: Staff/Reuters

:lol:
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Trump has been the first president in the history of the Gallup Poll not to reach 50 percent approval at this point in his term. :hmm:

Donald has just become one of the most prolific liars in the history of American governance, passing the 10,000th lie of his administration this week – meaning an average of almost 17 lies a day over 604 days.

A combination of photos shows the crowds attending the inauguration ceremonies of Donald Trump, left, and Barack Obama, right. Photograph: Staff/Reuters

:lol:

Democrat propaganda media continuing the fake news.
By jimjam
Zionist Nationalist wrote:This is fake news indeed

:lol: I surrender. Donald did in fact have the largest crowd in US history show up for his royal crowning. Now don't stop while you are on a roll. We must assume that Donald, never having erred in his lifetime, is, once again being cruelly subjected to fake news:

jimjam wrote:Trump has been the first president in the history of the Gallup Poll not to reach 50 percent approval at this point in his term

jimjam wrote:Donald has just become one of the most prolific liars in the history of American governance, passing the 10,000th lie of his administration this week – meaning an average of almost 17 lies a day over 604 days.

(We've come such a long way from "I cannot tell a lie." G. Washington)
By jimjam
The fact is, Trump is this nation's first dictator. He plans on being in office as long as his master, Putin, wants him to be there. And he will be in the White House for as long as he is useful to Putin.

The United States no longer has any independent public or private foreign policy. We have an ignorant, unfit man in the White House who is only there for one reason -- to do Putin's bidding. We have a complicit Republican party that will do anything necessary to ensure that Trump's reign remains unchallenged. And we have Trump's ignorant, rabid, heavily armed base who will follow him anywhere.

The fact is, this nation has become, under Trump, nothing more than an ignorant, racist backwater. Our "president" lies hundreds of times a month, and he has forty percent of us who will do whatever he says. We are a laughing stock on the world stage. We no longer have any international respect or prestige.

Trump almost broke Obamacare, without an alternative. He broke America out of the Paris climate treaty, without an alternative. He is breaking a set of arms control agreements with Russia, without an alternative. He has broken the Iran nuclear deal, with an untested alternative of broad oil sanctions, and implicitly pushing for regime change.

Trump lavished flattery on North Korea’s Kim Jong Un, suspended large-scale military exercises and canceled tougher sanctions, believing all this would get Kim to surrender his nuclear weapons. It has not. Now what’s Trump’s alternative?
By annatar1914
jimjam wrote:The fact is, Trump is this nation's first dictator. He plans on being in office as long as his master, Putin, wants him to be there. And he will be in the White House for as long as he is useful to Putin.

The United States no longer has any independent public or private foreign policy. We have an ignorant, unfit man in the White House who is only there for one reason -- to do Putin's bidding. We have a complicit Republican party that will do anything necessary to ensure that Trump's reign remains unchallenged. And we have Trump's ignorant, rabid, heavily armed base who will follow him anywhere.

The fact is, this nation has become, under Trump, nothing more than an ignorant, racist backwater. Our "president" lies hundreds of times a month, and he has forty percent of us who will do whatever he says. We are a laughing stock on the world stage. We no longer have any international respect or prestige.

Trump almost broke Obamacare, without an alternative. He broke America out of the Paris climate treaty, without an alternative. He is breaking a set of arms control agreements with Russia, without an alternative. He has broken the Iran nuclear deal, with an untested alternative of broad oil sanctions, and implicitly pushing for regime change.

Trump lavished flattery on North Korea’s Kim Jong Un, suspended large-scale military exercises and canceled tougher sanctions, believing all this would get Kim to surrender his nuclear weapons. It has not. Now what’s Trump’s alternative?

Your narrative is lacking in logic to a degree.

How can President Trump be Putin's puppet, there in the White House to do the Russian President's bidding, while doing things like breaking Missile treaty agreements with Russia and engaging in anti-Russian fuckery in the Ukraine, in Syria, and elsewhere geopolitically?

You're so invested in two different anti-trump (''Trump is awful'') and anti-russia (''Russia got Trump in power/Trump is Putin's puppet'') narratives that you're trying to relate to each other, when the facts suggest that the truth is at least slightly otherwise.
By Hindsite
It is clear to me that jimjam is continuing to post the propaganda of the fake news CNN and MSNBC in order to undermine the legitimacy of President Trump by the made up conspiracy theory that Trump stole the election with the help of Russia. All because they were humiliated by getting all their predictions wrong about how Trump had no pathway to victory. Apparently jimjam also fell for all that like many other Democrats and even some Republicans. However, now we know for sure CNN and MSNBC have been lying all the time as a result of the Mueller report.
jimjam wrote:The fact is, Trump is this nation's first dictator. He plans on being in office as long as his master, Putin, wants him to be there. And he will be in the White House for as long as he is useful to Putin.

So many nonsense.

how exactly Trump is a dictator? he is a president just like every president before him he didn't changed any laws to give himself more power
America didn't changed overnight because of Trump the people that voted for him didn't came out of nowhere the country didn't become "racist" or "ignorant"
just because they disagree with your views and they didn't want to elect a globalist president like Hillary that will flood the country with Latinos that doesn't make them racist
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote: post the propaganda of the fake news CNN and MSNBC in order to undermine the legitimacy of President Trump by the made up conspiracy theory that Trump stole the election with the help of Russia. All because they were humiliated by getting all their predictions wrong about how Trump had no pathway to victory. Apparently jimjam also fell for all that like many other Democrats and even some Republicans. However, now we know for sure CNN and MSNBC have been lying all the time as a result of the Mueller report.

WOW! That's a mouthful even from POFO's resident right wing extremist. You are slipping though H.S. Once again you neglected to mention Hillary's emails.

Actually I don't think Donald is yet a dictator although it is rather obvious he would love to be and considers himself above the law. So far the Founding Fathers have kept him minimally under control with a well balanced system of checks and balances. My "dictator" post was a copy and paste from someone who dislikes the pussy grabbing liar more than I do. I post a lot of devil's advocacy stuff here just for fun.
By jimjam
annatar1914 wrote:Your narrative is lacking in logic to a degree.

How can President Trump be Putin's puppet, there in the White House to do the Russian President's bidding, while doing things like breaking Missile treaty agreements with Russia and engaging in anti-Russian fuckery in the Ukraine, in Syria, and elsewhere geopolitically?

You're so invested in two different anti-trump (''Trump is awful'') and anti-russia (''Russia got Trump in power/Trump is Putin's puppet'') narratives that you're trying to relate to each other, when the facts suggest that the truth is at least slightly otherwise.

Reference my response to Hindsite. I was enjoying my weakness of being devil's advocate. I consider our pussy grabbing liar of a POTUS to be grossly incompetent but actually agree with him on some fronts. China, for example, needed to be called out. But Donald's methods of blundering about will be minimally effective at best. China will simply play with him and wait him out.

You and I obviously have different opinions but I respect and appreciate your thoughtfulness and common courtesy. You obviously think things through and are not simply regurgitating snippets from Sean Hannity's daily hate fest.
By annatar1914
@jimjam , you said in response;

Reference my response to Hindsite.

Sure, gotcha.

I was enjoying my weakness of being devil's advocate.

Sometimes I enjoy that too, so no harm, no foul.

I consider our pussy grabbing liar of a POTUS to be grossly incompetent but actually agree with him on some fronts.

I have a personal theory about him, which makes the idea of him as 'incompetent'' out to be totally wrong. However, I'd rather not share at this juncture that personal opinion, except to say that i've discussed this with you before, and nothing has changed my mind about it either... If anything, I'm more convinced of the extreme competence of him and those behind him (especially them). And no, they're not Russians, in fact they are about as hostile to Russia as can be imagined.

China, for example, needed to be called out. But Donald's methods of blundering about will be minimally effective at best. China will simply play with him and wait him out.

That's what grown-up countries like China and Russia do with not-grown-up countries, wait them out. IF they are able to. I'm very fearful that they may not have any choice in the matter.

You and I obviously have different opinions but I respect and appreciate your thoughtfulness and common courtesy.

No problem, JJ, life's too short to be a dick, lol

Besides, there are consequences for every single idle word, in my opinion, so I have a personal responsibility to exercise with my way of thinking.

You obviously think things through and are not simply regurgitating snippets from Sean Hannity's daily hate fest.

Sean Hannity... I cannot forgive or forget the role he and others played in the run up to the awful and stupid invasion of Iraq in 2003, and other subsequent conflicts around the world. People like him will burn in hell if unrepentant.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:WOW! That's a mouthful even from POFO's resident right wing extremist. You are slipping though H.S. Once again you neglected to mention Hillary's emails.

Actually I don't think Donald is yet a dictator although it is rather obvious he would love to be and considers himself above the law. So far the Founding Fathers have kept him minimally under control with a well balanced system of checks and balances. My "dictator" post was a copy and paste from someone who dislikes the pussy grabbing liar more than I do. I post a lot of devil's advocacy stuff here just for fun.

Donald Trump Tape 2005 Billy Bush Audio Leak Conversation

I am sure if you had been on that bus you would have laughing at Trump's jokes like Billy Bush. Trump is a fun guy.
You can say he was lying about it, but sometimes jokes require lies because it is meant to laugh at, not take seriously.

Donald Trump Funny Moments Compilation 2015-17
By jimjam
Unsurprisingly one of the major areas where Donald's incompetency is most obvious is his inability to hire/choose people to fill the highest federal positions. This is not surprising in view of Donald's ego which feels that Donald is so wonderful that he needs little or no help. But:

Watchdog groups are alarmed by the sheer number of positions for which Trump has neglected to nominate anybody. At the State Department, more than 30 senior positions are vacant. There are more than a dozen senior-level vacancies at the Justice and Defense departments. We are in the fifth month now of having no representative in the U.N.

In total, Trump has withdrawn 62 nominees since taking office, according to data provided by the Partnership for Public Service, a nonprofit that tracks federal vacancies. At this point in his presidency, Barack Obama had withdrawn 30 nominees. The figures include only people who were formally nominated, so Moore and others who took themselves out of consideration before their official paperwork was sent to the Senate aren’t counted.

More than two years into his presidency, Trump is surrounded by fewer senior White House aides who are willing to discourage his inclinations. These days, the White House is permeated by a “let Trump be Trump” mindset("Yez Boss. You the greatest!" :lol: ), an approach spearheaded by acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney.

I tried to do a Google on turnover on Donald's "team" and the results were mind boggling. I didn't want to spend hours reviewing the very long list of departures from Donald's presence. It looked around 68%.

I mean, really, would you want to have him for your boss? :lol:
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:I mean, really, would you want to have him for your boss?

Yes.

Actually, if you are really concerned about the vacancies, you should be blaming the Democrats for opposing and slow walking confirmation of his nominations. The Democrats want the vacancies. I am sure you do too. You just like to complain about something related to Trump's administration.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Yes.

Actually, if you are really concerned about the vacancies, you should be blaming the Democrats for opposing and slow walking confirmation of his nominations. The Democrats want the vacancies. I am sure you do too. You just like to complain about something related to Trump's administration.

More fake news ………... :eek:

Donald is a one act horse who became boring about a year ago. It doesn't say much for America though that about two in five find his lies and simple minded nonsense entertaining. This is clearly America's weak under belly.
By Drlee
Yes.

That is the lie they want his very unintelligent supporters to believe. Actually they republicans own the vote and have repeatedly exercised the so-called nuclear option. So the blame is completely and entirely the administration and the Senate republicans. The democrats have nothing to do with it.
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote:That is the lie they want his very unintelligent supporters to believe. Actually they republicans own the vote and have repeatedly exercised the so-called nuclear option. So the blame is completely and entirely the administration and the Senate republicans. The democrats have nothing to do with it.

McConnell only recently began exercising the so-called nuclear option on appointees to speed up the process.

First two sentences: "The ICJ didn't say tha[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab […]

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]