Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 54 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
one more:

Three years in the White House have only made his relationship with his lifelong home worse. Mr. Trump’s name has been taken off residential buildings around Manhattan after protests from residents. Even the Central Park skating rinks that he revived — there are two — have largely been stripped of the word “Trump.”

:lol:
jimjam wrote:Nope, no problem at all. In fact it seems entirely appropriate. Let me explain to you for, I think, the fifth time. I have simply followed Obese Donald's example of assigning moronic names to anybody I don't care for. It DOES bother me, however, that the guy who represents America's face to the world seems to have no chin.

It seems to be YOU who has an issue with the handle Obese Donald. I AM considering , just for you, changing Donald's moronic nick name to Chinless Donald ….. :lol:

I like coming up with teasing nicknames for obnoxious people. Let me see.....

Orangutan Donny is gonna tweet out some psychosis at 3am in the witching hour....we are gonna hang on every insomnia induced paranoia word before it gets processed for spelling errors by his petrified of being fired staff...who works under the pressure of mood swing who is so unpredictable he could be required to take some midol or pamprin for bloating at certain times of the month....

He has small hands and Stormy says his you-know-what looks like a mushroom cloud and he is a man who runs as soon as he can...could we call him Bulby Donny as a nick name?

That combover is a problem. It looks like a hairpiece...his eyebrows look like overgrown ingrown nose hairs....is he.....aware his eyebrows are untidy? Lol.

Look what is really funny is his lack of control of his native language. English. His English is WEIRD and inarticulate. Trevor Noah has a funny piece on that:

The Apestoso 45 is funny...the dude doesn't know the rules for his own office....lol.

By blackjack21
jimjam wrote:Humor is not my goal. Dumbing down the discourse is..... similar to Donald the Chinless Guy who likes to dumb down his discourse with stupid one liners endlessly "tweeted" to better appeal to his so called "base" that seems rather dumb.

Ok jimjam. Understood. Just so you know, Trump often tries to make his dialogue humorous. For example, he retweeted this:

He makes people laugh. It's not your goal, I understand. You should try it too. It's always nice to laugh.
By Hindsite
Finfinder wrote:Anyway I suspect you know what is really going on and can't resist poking at Mr Hindsite :D

If he knows what is going on then he must know that the President is required to make sure any Defense Department appropriations approved by Congress is not going to a corrupt foreign government. That seems exactly what President Trump was doing before it was released to Ukraine.
By Godstud
You mean like Trump go to Russia and ask Great Putin to help find dirt on Hillary. You are good, Comrade Hindsite. ;) We are so lucky that Putin's government is not a corrupt government, right?

Trump very bad for going to Ukraine after Great Putin help him, niet?
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:You mean like Trump go to Russia and ask Great Putin to help find dirt on Hillary. You are good, Comrade Hindsite. ;) We are so lucky that Putin's government is not a corrupt government, right?

Trump very bad for going to Ukraine after Great Putin help him, niet?

Trump has never gone to Russia while President or released any Defense Department appropriations to Russia while President.
By Godstud
;) Yes, and he never talk to Great Putin, either. Very good, Comrade. You are good at deception, just like your leader, the Glorious Putin.
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:My students do not live in the past. They are not trying to justify the lunacy that is going on now by throwing shade on Obama. They know high crimes and misdemeanors when they see them. They are appalled by what we call our national government these days. They hate lies. They hate boorishness and they hate cowardice. They do not think it is funny when the president of the United States calls people names, makes racial and ethnic slurs or tries to extort political chicanery from another sovereign nation.

They would not make list of Obama accomplishments to try to compare him to Trump. There is no comparison at all.

Of course your students think that if they were to think otherwise that might not help their grades. :roll: They have to " throw shade"at Obama on the down low. :lol: :lol:

thr
By Drlee
Of course your students think that if they were to think otherwise that might not help their grades.

You are projecting. I wouldn't do that.

Besides. You do not know what I am teaching. In my classes Obama virtually never even is mentioned. There would be no reason to do it.

You also obviously did not attend college. Students these days are far to smart to accept an politically autocratic teacher.
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote:Students these days are far to smart to accept an politically autocratic teacher.

Thank God for that.
HalleluYah
By jimjam
Does anybody know if Obese Donald ties his own shoes or is this Ben Carson's job?
By Godstud
Trump has absolutely NO CLASS. He's a bum and a thug.
By Hindsite
noemon wrote:https://youtu.be/niGjfLZ3nXo

Obama seems almost apologetic to Islam for killing one of their religious leaders. Trump, on the other hand, humiliates one of Islam's evil religious leaders the way it should be done.
HalleluYah
By Godstud
:roll: Obama was not "apologetic". He was treating it with the seriousness it deserved and didn't act like some teenage attention seeker, like Trump did, who only cared that he took credit for it. Trump acted like a twat, and about as unpresidential as you can get.
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:Trump acted like a twat, and about as unpresidential as you can get.

Presidential is how the president acts. It's not defined by some Hollywood set. People have had enough with this:

At any rate, Trump once again trolled his opponents who went into overdrive writing flattering obituaries of the most wanted terrorist in the world.

Godstud wrote:Trump has absolutely NO CLASS.

Compared to your prime minister?
By Godstud
If we want to look back at stupid things done 20 years ago, I am sure I can find something.

Yeah, Trump acts like a fucking child, not a president and if you're simply too stupid to see that, then that's your failing, not mine.
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:Yeah, Trump acts like a fucking child, not a president and if you're simply too stupid to see that, then that's your failing, not mine.

Boy, you sure don't like children do you?

Do you think Trump grabbed Giuliani by the pussy?

By Godstud
Acting like a child is not something the leader of the country should do. Showing pics from 20 years ago about how immature people are, is pretty ridiculous, too. :knife:

Trump's an idiot, even now. He's done and will continue doing stupid things, and being president of the USA hasn't changed his moronic demeanor. I am sure this is exactly what someone like you wants from their leader. :knife:

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]