Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 43 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15028802
:lol: @blackjack21 I used a metaphor that has nothing to do with anything you are thinking about. Do you also blame rock and roll music for teen suicides?

Your "argument" is asinine, and a complete strawman.
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15028854
Godstud wrote::lol: @blackjack21 I used a metaphor that has nothing to do with anything you are thinking about.

He he he. You said you hope Epstein hangs, and he got hung. Whatever. Of course, you meant you hope he gets justice. Of course you did.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15028863
You're being completely dishonest, @blackjack21. I am not surprised, however. This is very typical of your pathetic tactics, since you seem to be intellectually challenged, as you cannot formulate an actual point.

The exact quote was:
Godstud wrote:If Trump, Clinton and any others are guilty, I hope they all hang.
It was never in reference to Epstein's suicide(Aug 10), and in fact, was said well before such a thing happened(July 9 was when I posted it). I know you know that already and are just being a lying troll, since I sure as hell cannot predict the future.

Caught in a lie. How sad.

:moron:
Last edited by Godstud on 23 Aug 2019 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15028865
What nonsense Blackjack. Posting pictures of a public execution does not mean that they were stopped because too many black people were being executed. That us just another of your silly trolls. You try to hide at least one in each post.

But for those who want to know what the real deal is, the picture that BJ posted was of the last public execution alright and it was a black man convicted of rape. That is not why the big crowd though. The news story was that this was to be the first execution in America where the hangman was to be a woman. At the last minute she appointed another person to do it and did not tell anyone and the crowd did not find out until the party marched up the stairs.

Long before this execution, all states but Kentucky had banned public executions. The main reason was that the crowds started to side with the criminals and the authorities saw that the moral lesson of watching a criminal hang was lost to the reputation of the criminal and the carnival atmosphere of the execution.

So no Blackjack it had nothing to do with "liberals". It actually had to do with conservatives who wanted the moral lesson of an execution brought home to the crowds. It had nothing to do with race.

Nice try at trolling though. You made up a reasonable story. Fiction but like all good fiction it sounds like truth.
By Hindsite
#15029000
Drlee wrote:What nonsense Blackjack...
Nice try at trolling though. You made up a reasonable story. Fiction but like all good fiction it sounds like truth.

Anything like your fiction?
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15029073
Godstud wrote:It was never in reference to Epstein's suicide(Aug 10), and in fact, was said well before such a thing happened(July 9 was when I posted it).

So you don't think Epstein was guilty? :lol: Oh Godstud. You crack me up. What did you think was going to happen to Epstein in jail with him having the goods on so many high level people?



At least Ann Coulter called it, and one commenter got the surveillance malfunction predicted too.

I doubt Clinton or Prince Andrew will be held accountable (hung, as you put it so delicately).

Drlee wrote:Long before this execution, all states but Kentucky had banned public executions. The main reason was that the crowds started to side with the criminals and the authorities saw that the moral lesson of watching a criminal hang was lost to the reputation of the criminal and the carnival atmosphere of the execution.

Actually, the crowd noise was agitation by the agents provocateur of the Progressive movement. There was a push to ban the death penalty in the late 19th Century, and about 10 states did ban it. However, most states that banned the death penalty later brought back the death penalty to deal with communists and anarchists.

Drlee wrote:So no Blackjack it had nothing to do with "liberals". It actually had to do with conservatives who wanted the moral lesson of an execution brought home to the crowds.

That's ridiculous. Conservatives are for the death penalty to this very day--not your brand of conservative, mind you. Opposition to the death penalty was clearly a Progressive issue, and still is to this day.

Drlee wrote:It had nothing to do with race.

Liberals didn't like the extra-judicial killings of blacks. Why you are trying to strip them of that virtuous history is beyond me. The death penalty regained favor with excessive immigration and fears of anarchists and communists. Although, public executions never did make a comeback. I'm sure they would generate tens of millions of dollars for the pay-per-view TV rights alone, such is the nature of the mob.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15029078
blackjack21 wrote:So you don't think Epstein was guilty?
I don't know. I never said whether he was guilty or not. He never got to court, and this is more of your sub-moronic tactics of evading the actual topic, while taking statements out of context.

:knife: Make an argument, or point, based in reality.

[KS mod edit: Rule 2]
User avatar
By Drlee
#15029129
That's ridiculous. Conservatives are for the death penalty to this very day--not your brand of conservative, mind you. Opposition to the death penalty was clearly a Progressive issue, and still is to this day.


Pay attention and you will get it right. We are not talking about the death penalty. We are talking about public executions. They were stopped in ALL states including those which were arch conservative (Southern Democrat) in those days. The death penalty has been maintained in many states, mostly more conservative. That is not the subject though. In your usual disingenuous way you have moved the goal posts again. The subject is PUBLIC EXECUTION. That was done away with in every state including the most conservative ones. Why. Because, what I said.

Nice try though. I am sure the Trumpets did not catch your chicanery.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15029206
“Our great American companies are hereby ordered …." King Donald :lol:

I thought we fought a revolution a long time ago to rid the country of this pee-pee shit ………..


We hereby order you give us treats!
Image
User avatar
By jimjam
#15029250
Here's Don at the Gender Equality Advisory Council; looks like the girls are about as thrilled to be in his royal presence as he is to be in their presence :lol: .

Image
By Hindsite
#15029355
Drlee wrote:Pay attention and you will get it right. We are not talking about the death penalty. We are talking about public executions. They were stopped in ALL states including those which were arch conservative (Southern Democrat) in those days. The death penalty has been maintained in many states, mostly more conservative. That is not the subject though. In your usual disingenuous way you have moved the goal posts again. The subject is PUBLIC EXECUTION. That was done away with in every state including the most conservative ones. Why. Because, what I said.

Nice try though. I am sure the Trumpets did not catch your chicanery.

I would be okay with public execution of murders. I think it might be a good thing for law and order.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15029641
Can anybody recall where Obese Donald has ever commented about how the junk food industry is killing Americans or is he totally focused on increasing profits for his financiers in the fossil fuel industry ….

Three in four adults are overweight or obese. More Americans are sick, in other words, than are healthy. The total economic cost of obesity is estimated at $1.72 trillion per year, or 9.3 percent of gross domestic product.

Hey here's an idea i'll give you 1000 to one odds that you will never hear coming from Obese Donald: end the sugar subsidy, end the corn subsidy. It's the power of industry lobbying that is making us sick, it's taxing us twice, first to pay for the subsidy and then for the increased health care costs.

Cheeseburgers at a White House picnic in 2018.
Image
By Hindsite
#15029748
jimjam wrote:Can anybody recall where Obese Donald has ever commented about how the junk food industry is killing Americans or is he totally focused on increasing profits for his financiers in the fossil fuel industry ….

Three in four adults are overweight or obese. More Americans are sick, in other words, than are healthy. The total economic cost of obesity is estimated at $1.72 trillion per year, or 9.3 percent of gross domestic product.

Hey here's an idea i'll give you 1000 to one odds that you will never hear coming from Obese Donald: end the sugar subsidy, end the corn subsidy. It's the power of industry lobbying that is making us sick, it's taxing us twice, first to pay for the subsidy and then for the increased health care costs.

Cheeseburgers at a White House picnic in 2018.

You sure do like distorting the facts to deceive and distract from the truth.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15029782
Hindsite wrote:You sure do like distorting the facts to deceive and distract from the truth.

Oh come on Rearview, you are being absurd again. It is plain as day that Donald is obese and that America has an obese issue. I see super obese people every day now when, years ago, you had to go to the circus to see them. Regular obese is even more common. The truth is that Americans eat tons of junk/shit food and are unhealthy and dragging down our health care system.
By Hindsite
#15029788
jimjam wrote:Oh come on Rearview, you are being absurd again. It is plain as day that Donald is obese and that America has an obese issue. I see super obese people every day now when, years ago, you had to go to the circus to see them. Regular obese is even more common. The truth is that Americans eat tons of junk/shit food and are unhealthy and dragging down our health care system.

Chicken, hamburgers, and tacos from fast food places are healthy foods that keep people alive. That is the real truth.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15029801
Hindsite wrote:Chicken, hamburgers, and tacos from fast food places are healthy foods that keep people alive. That is the real truth.


I feel bad for you Bud ……. do yourself a favor and calculate your BMI ….. #'s don't lie:

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educat ... micalc.htm


Obesity in the United States is a major health issue, resulting in numerous diseases, specifically increased risk of certain types of cancer, coronary artery disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, as well as significant increase in early mortality and economic costs. While many industrialized countries have experienced similar increases, obesity rates in the United States are the highest in the world.[1]

An obese person in the United States incurs an average of $1,429 more in medical expenses annually. Approximately $147 billion is spent in added medical expenses per year within the United States. This number is expected to increase approximately $1.24 billion per year until the year 2030.[2]

The United States had the highest rate of obesity within the OECD grouping of large trading economies.[3] From 23% obesity in 1962, estimates have steadily increased. 2014 figures from the CDC found that more than one-third (36.5%) of U.S. adults age 20 and older[4] and 17% of children and adolescents aged 2–19 years were obese.[5] A second study from the National Center for Health Statistics at the CDC showed that 39.6% of US adults age 20 and older were obese as of 2015-2016 (37.9% for men and 41.1% for women).[6]

Obesity in an adult is defined as a BMI of 30 and above...………..Wikipedia
By Hindsite
#15029852
jimjam wrote:I feel bad for you Bud ……. do yourself a favor and calculate your BMI ….. #'s don't lie:

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educat ... micalc.htm

Obesity in the United States is a major health issue, resulting in numerous diseases, specifically increased risk of certain types of cancer, coronary artery disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, as well as significant increase in early mortality and economic costs. While many industrialized countries have experienced similar increases, obesity rates in the United States are the highest in the world.[1]

An obese person in the United States incurs an average of $1,429 more in medical expenses annually. Approximately $147 billion is spent in added medical expenses per year within the United States. This number is expected to increase approximately $1.24 billion per year until the year 2030.[2]

The United States had the highest rate of obesity within the OECD grouping of large trading economies.[3] From 23% obesity in 1962, estimates have steadily increased. 2014 figures from the CDC found that more than one-third (36.5%) of U.S. adults age 20 and older[4] and 17% of children and adolescents aged 2–19 years were obese.[5] A second study from the National Center for Health Statistics at the CDC showed that 39.6% of US adults age 20 and older were obese as of 2015-2016 (37.9% for men and 41.1% for women).[6]

Obesity in an adult is defined as a BMI of 30 and above...………..Wikipedia

I thought you were one of those Democrats that were for the government providing free healthcare to everyone, even illegal immigrants.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15029928
Hindsite wrote:I thought you were one of those Democrats that were for the government providing free healthcare to everyone, even illegal immigrants.

That's the usual stupid Obese Donald nonsense. What is your BMI? You really should run the numbers before you suck down your next crud burger from Mickey D's that has been sitting in the frozen food warehouse for a few years and then wash it down with 16 ounces of frozen, lumpy sugar laced with strange chemicals.

Adult Obesity in the United States.... Updated September 2018: According to the most recent Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) data, adult obesity rates now exceed 35% in seven states, 30% in 29 states and 25% in 48 states. The shit food industry fleeces em while they waddle around and the health care industry fleeces em on the way out. They probably even have to pay more for super size coffins. IMHO this is a problem facing America that far exceeds that of wet backs on the Southern border. You won't hear about it though because the shit food industry owns their poster boy: Obese Donald.

I'm anti shit food/obesity, I guess that makes me a "liberal" :?: .
Image
By BigSteve
#15029931
jimjam wrote:Can anybody recall where Obese Donald has ever commented about how the junk food industry is killing Americans or is he totally focused on increasing profits for his financiers in the fossil fuel industry


I never heard Obama talk about how the junk food industry is killing Americans.

Or Bush.

Or Clinton.

Or Bush I.

Or Reagan.

Or Carter.

Or Ford.

Or Nixon.

Or Johnson.

I don't remember much before that.

Attempting to take Trump to task for it is hypocritical and stupid...
By BigSteve
#15029932
I almost never eat fast food. I do, however, have some guilty pleasures which I allow myself from time to time. McDonald's sausage & cheese biscuit and Hardee's hot ham & cheese sandwich.

Aside from those, I honestly can't recall the last thing I ordered from a fast food restaurant; maybe a Jack In The Box Ultimate Breakfast sandwich (a heart attack on a bun) when I lived in San Diego...
  • 1
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 44
  • 45
  • 56

New Gallup International Survey in Syria Syri[…]

black21, you seem to be having a hard time connec[…]

The issue is money. Wrong! How much is spent on[…]

Good stuff! That would be a very long trip, that's[…]