Hillary Clinton finally gets it - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hillary Clinton says Europe needs to curb migration to counter nationalism
London (CNN)Hillary Clinton says Europe must deal more decisively with the issue of immigration, or face an ever-stronger right-wing populist movement.

In an interview with The Guardian newspaper, the former US Secretary of State and 2016 presidential candidate commended European leaders like German Chancellor Angela Merkel for their kindness toward migrants. But she said they need to send out a stronger message that they won't be always able to "provide refuge and support."
Clinton's words contrast with her criticism of President Donald Trump for his rhetoric toward immigrants and his attempts to halt refugees and asylum seekers. They are likely to find support amongst right-wing leaders such as Hungary's Viktor Orbán who have tightened their grip on power on the back of anti-immigrant sentiment.
"I think Europe needs to get a handle on migration because that is what lit the flame," Clinton said, referring to the rise of populists like Trump and movements like Brexit. If Europe doesn't properly deal with the migration issue, "it will continue to roil the body politic," she said in the interview, which was conducted just before the US midterm elections but published on Thursday.

Read more: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/22/euro ... index.html

A pro -migration person can't be elected. There are not enough votes to push this agenda.
Woman responsible for the destruction of an entire country that we were warned would create a refugee crisis complains about the obvious consequences of her bloodthirsty actions.

Cool story.

She should run again. :D

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...The French were the first "genociders&quo[…]