Federal Government Confirms Nearing Apocalypse -- it's very hard to dismiss this. - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15034642
Hindsite wrote:So now that the real scientists have exposed the fake/alarmist climate scientists for their hoax, you turn to children as authorities to continue the hoax and scare tactics.


dualy noted. :|

and

From New York City to coastal California, a poison-producing living slime is overtaking waterways and shorelines, killing pets, ravaging tourism markets and making its way into local drinking water. So far this year, algae has been implicated in dog deaths and illness in California, Georgia, North Carolina and Texas. In August, toxic algae overtook Lake Erie, growing to 620 square miles.


These biotoxic blooms can last anywhere from a few weeks to over a year.

This nationwide algae epidemic points to a sustained shift in the aquatic environment – one that experts say is being driven by pollution and the climate crisis.

“We believe climate change is really having a huge impact on the occurrence and growth of these blooms,” said Anne Schechinger, a senior analyst for the Environmental Working Group (EWG). “We know the incidence of blooms is just going to keep going up and up.”

A report by the EWG found toxic algae blooms have apparently grown in size and frequency multi-fold since 2010. Reports of algae outbreaks are up 22% compared to this same time last year.
#15034898
jimjam wrote:dualy noted. :|

“We believe climate change is really having a huge impact on the occurrence and growth of these blooms,” said Anne Schechinger, a senior analyst for the Environmental Working Group (EWG). “We know the incidence of blooms is just going to keep going up and up.”

"We believe"... That is not science, that is religion.
#15035043
Image

Hamburg, Germany

this is starting to look like the 1960's when the youth took to the streets to offer a clue to the "leaders" who were more interested in making money off of the military industrial complex than they were interested in the 58,220 American boys and untold Vietnamese who literally gave their lives so that billionaires could make billions more.
Image

Brisbane, Australia

Image

Zagreb, Croatia
#15035075
jimjam wrote:Image

Hamburg, Germany

this is starting to look like the 1960's when the youth took to the streets to offer a clue to the "leaders" who were more interested in making money off of the military industrial complex than they were interested in the 58,220 American boys and untold Vietnamese who literally gave their lives so that billionaires could make billions more.
Image

Brisbane, Australia

Image

Zagreb, Croatia

All I see is just a bunch of crazies.
#15035091
Hindsite wrote:All I see is just a bunch of crazies.


Oh ……. how surprising :lol: . As I noted, your kind are now irrelevant.

This whole thing caught old jimjam totally by surprise. Even up here in Portland, Maine I had to detour because the entire downtown was shut down by a few thousand "crazies". Apparently this was organized via the internet by the next generation, the youth. They are pissed off that we are leaving them a disgusting mess to deal with. Don't mess with the kids ….. they are pretty astute …… and will soon be voting. Millions took part world wide. I hear there was even a demonstration in the Artic.

Image

Karachi, Pakistan
#15035094
jimjam wrote:Oh ……. how surprising :lol: . As I noted, your kind are now irrelevant.

This whole thing caught old jimjam totally by surprise. Even up here in Portland, Maine I had to detour because the entire downtown was shut down by a few thousand "crazies". Apparently this was organized via the internet by the next generation, the youth. They are pissed off that we are leaving them a disgusting mess to deal with. Don't mess with the kids ….. they are pretty astute …… and will soon be voting. Millions took part world wide. I hear there was even a demonstration in the Artic.

Image

Karachi, Pakistan

We don't have any problem with those left-wing crazies here. However, we do have upgrading of our roads which can cause traffic delays in some areas.
#15035250
Hindsite wrote:‘Facts don’t matter’ with global warming
Published on Sep 3, 2019

Sky News host Andrew Bolt says “the facts don’t matter” when it comes to global warming, proving that the movement is not fueled by a science but by "religion”.


As a Christian, and especially as a Christian concerned that we are approaching the terrible times immediately proceeding the Second Coming, I have no problem seeing that increasing human evil and specifically private selfish greed and unconcern for God's Creation, has led to potential destruction of that Creation... Such that if He were not to Return when He does to end our evil and renew His Creation, ''no life at all would be saved''. I find it strange then that you and persons like you are in Anthropogenic Climate Change denial (especially when Christians claim that the Fall DID induce harmful changes into God's originally perfect Creation from the very beginning!). Is it possible that your blindness towards climate change is a spiritual blindness with political worldly implications?

Seems to me that shitting on the World God made and making it ultimately uninhabitable in the long term is a deeply Satanic goal, don't you?
#15035300
Meet the Machine That Drives the Environmental Movement: Big Green, Inc.

The Environmental Left relishes its carefully crafted image as a modern-day David battling the mighty fossil fuel giants in an epic struggle to save our dying planet. While it may sound compelling, this narrative is simply false.

What is conveniently left out, and often underreported, is that the environmental movement is a deep-pocketed and powerful force in American politics, orchestrating efforts to restrict the production and movement of our domestic natural resources and upend our energy markets. This multi-billion dollar effort weakens our nation’s energy prosperity, does little by way of environmental protection, and disproportionately harms the poor, the elderly, and those on fixed incomes.

[...]

when it comes to the story of money and influence in politics, one shouldn't be fooled by the media supported narrative of citizen activists fighting the deep-pocketed energy industry. It is the environmental lobby that is the true Goliath in the struggle to protect consumers and keep energy affordable and abundant.

https://www.realclearenergy.org/article ... 10344.html
#15035375
annatar1914 wrote:As a Christian, and especially as a Christian concerned that we are approaching the terrible times immediately proceeding the Second Coming, I have no problem seeing that increasing human evil and specifically private selfish greed and unconcern for God's Creation, has led to potential destruction of that Creation... Such that if He were not to Return when He does to end our evil and renew His Creation, ''no life at all would be saved''. I find it strange then that you and persons like you are in Anthropogenic Climate Change denial (especially when Christians claim that the Fall DID induce harmful changes into God's originally perfect Creation from the very beginning!). Is it possible that your blindness towards climate change is a spiritual blindness with political worldly implications?

Seems to me that shitting on the World God made and making it ultimately uninhabitable in the long term is a deeply Satanic goal, don't you?

Yes. However, climate change was originally introduced by God, not Satan. Satan is apparently again misleading many into believing man controls the climate in order to get us to destroy our own economy and cause more suffering of God's creatures all over the world.

Sivad wrote:when it comes to the story of money and influence in politics, one shouldn't be fooled by the media supported narrative of citizen activists fighting the deep-pocketed energy industry. It is the environmental lobby that is the true Goliath in the struggle to protect consumers and keep energy affordable and abundant.

https://www.realclearenergy.org/article ... 10344.html

Yes, it is very clear to me that the environmental lobby is not interested in keeping energy affordable and abundant.
#15035387
Yes. However, climate change was originally introduced by God, not Satan.


I am speaking of the Fall, which corrupted Creation. God was not responsible for that.



Satan is apparently again misleading many into believing man controls the climate


Man was made partly to be the Steward of God's Creation. So in a way we do control the climate when we destroy it by damaging and wasteful practices, not to mention when we kill animal species to extinction and disrupt local ecologies. But this is where you're really interested in the matter, the Money (of course!);

in order to get us to destroy our own economy and cause more suffering of God's creatures all over the world.


So selfish greed and Capitalism is apparently good for the whole world, including the plant and animal kingdoms. Funny how for someone who believes in Original Sin you have such trust in fallen mankind's collective greed and lust for wealth (that you call the ''Free Market'') that you'd probably distrust in an individual...


Yes, it is very clear to me that the environmental lobby is not interested in keeping energy affordable and abundant.


Yes, seems that the main interest in an environmental group would be to preserve the world as a whole, rather than destroy nature in the quest for sucking out an resource that is ultimately finite after all. It's like the Whaling industry of the 19th century; profits were great, until they hunted whales almost to extinction... But that's what private enterprise does, it always winds up trying to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs, not the idealists who want to preserve it for all time for everyone's use and enjoyment and contemplation of God's wonders.

Scumbags. So-called ''Conservatives'' who literally don't try to ''conserve'' anything but their God-Damned Personal profits.
#15035394
annatar1914 wrote:I am speaking of the Fall, which corrupted Creation. God was not responsible for that.

There is no doubt that mankind is a fallen creature by disobeying God, but it was God that changed His creation to punish mankind. However, I was speaking of the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer seasons of the year that God created on day four of creation.

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:...
(Genesis 1:14 KJV)

Even though God gave mankind dominion over the other creatures of the earth, He did not give mankind the ability to change the seasons of the year. Not even after he cursed the creation with the flood.

And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

(Genesis 8:21-22 KJV)

Even though mankind is a sinful creature, to blame everything you don't fully understand on mankind is unfair. Mankind certainly has not been given the power to change the seasons. The climate is still in God's control. Even our scientists know that the sun has more influence on the climate than anything mankind can do without referring to Genesis 1:14.

To me, seedtime and harvest, as spoken of in Genesis 8:22 and making profits as spoken of in the parables of Jesus are the same as free market capitalism. It is not lust and greed to try to make profits, for Jesus praised those that made profits (multiplied their wealth) and condemned those that did not. Greed has to do with hoarding ones wealth and not giving some to the poor. Lust has to do with sexual immorality.

The oil and coal industry is a goose that lays the golden egg that has raised our standard of living as well as bring many out of poverty. This goose is what the climate change hysterics promise to kill.
#15035627
Obese Donald has at every turn supported an anti environment and climate change denying agenda, including the roll back of dozens (hundreds?) of sensible regulations, support of the fossil fuel industry in favor of alternative energies, withdrawing the US from the Paris accords and denying California the ability to regulate itself.
#15035750
Hindsite wrote:"We believe"... That is not science, that is religion.


That’s not actually a look of apocalyptic dread in her eyes. It’s a look that says “you’re not relevant”. :lol:

I believe that Greta Thunberg was sent to us by God to expose the greed driven pigs in Obese Donald's swamp who easily trade the death and misery of millions so that they can rake in a few billion more before they drop dead. :lol:

Hallelujah, etc.

Image
Last edited by jimjam on 24 Sep 2019 03:36, edited 1 time in total.
#15035776
jimjam wrote:Obese Donald has at every turn supported an anti environment and climate change denying agenda, including the roll back of dozens (hundreds?) of sensible regulations, support of the fossil fuel industry in favor of alternative energies, withdrawing the US from the Paris accords and denying California the ability to regulate itself.

The crazy Democrats have regulated California so much that it now has more homeless people than any other state in the union.
  • 1
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 35

The teachings of the Austrian school are still use[…]

I never met a person that excused the genocide in[…]

Another school shooting

True, facts are stubborn and you made a decisi[…]

Ukrainegate

On the contrary, they are subjecting testimony […]